2015 Team Green riders....?

Danster
10/5/2015 5:33pm Edited Date/Time 10/19/2015 3:58pm
I don't understand the thought process in having these
(Darian Sanayei Mitchell Harrison Mark Worth Cody Chisholm)
top amateur riders on Team Green and not moving any of them
up to Pro Circuit, isn't this the whole reason to sign these kids
to someday race for Team Kawasaki....?
I remember back in the day Team Green would bring all their riders
in their semi to the outdoor nationals.
I understand that all the riders are not going to make it to the next step
of their careers, but if any of these riders, Darian Sanayei sure deserves
a shot.
But next year.....
I know Pro Circuit is adding two riders for the 2016 Outdoor Nationals
from Team Green (Austin Forkner and Joey Crown) but their B riders...?
All four of those riders would be great pickups for the Canadian Kawi team,
if anything, just like Villopoto and Dean Wilson did before starting their pro
careers in the US.
|
zehn
10/5/2015 5:41pm
I'd have to imagine that the PC semis are pretty full as is...
bdownen323
10/5/2015 6:11pm
Harrison is going to Star, I've heard rumblings about Sanayei doing either GPs for Steve Dixon or going up to Canada, and I'm not sure about Worth. Pretty sure Little Chiz did the last few nationals under his brother's right, and I don't think he was ever one of the "main" Team Green supported guys.
h&m_cycle
10/5/2015 7:31pm
Danster wrote:
I don't understand the thought process in having these (Darian Sanayei Mitchell Harrison Mark Worth Cody Chisholm) top amateur riders on Team Green and not moving...
a shot.
But next year.....
careers in the US.
Forkner was a B rider because he came off of minis... His lap times were blistering at Lorettas...
I don't know as much about Crown except he's fast too...

These B riders don't need to run the Pro/Am's to get their outdoor card with their resume...
neysbo
10/5/2015 8:14pm
Danster wrote:
I don't understand the thought process in having these (Darian Sanayei Mitchell Harrison Mark Worth Cody Chisholm) top amateur riders on Team Green and not moving...
a shot.
But next year.....
careers in the US.
h&m_cycle wrote:
Forkner was a B rider because he came off of minis... His lap times were blistering at Lorettas... I don't know as much about Crown except...
Forkner was a B rider because he came off of minis... His lap times were blistering at Lorettas...
I don't know as much about Crown except he's fast too...

These B riders don't need to run the Pro/Am's to get their outdoor card with their resume...
Well the main reason was Pro Circuit pro team is pretty much full and the fact that Forkner is faster and younger than all the riders mentioned so they took him.

The Shop

10/6/2015 7:14am
neysbo wrote:
Well the main reason was Pro Circuit pro team is pretty much full and the fact that Forkner is faster and younger than all the riders...
Well the main reason was Pro Circuit pro team is pretty much full and the fact that Forkner is faster and younger than all the riders mentioned so they took him.
Forkner is the same age as Worth and Harrison. In 2013, Harrison waxed Forkner at Loretta's on supermini's, then moved up to B while Forkner sandbagged superminis again. Forkner raced all the guys mentioned above at Daytona earlier this year in a 250 A/B class, and didn't win - Weltin and Harrison took each other out while beating Forkner. At Daytona, Forkner had the same motor as other team green riders, but had A-Kit suspension. At Mammoth and Loretta's this year, Forkner had a Pro Spec bike. Forkner has always raced down claiming his size - in contrast, AC always raced up, and was smaller. Why does Forkner need a Pro Spec bike in the amateurs if he is so fast - ask AC how that worked out once he got to the pros....... Ignorance is bliss - believe the hype.
TeamGreen
10/6/2015 11:03am Edited Date/Time 10/6/2015 11:04am
neysbo wrote:
Well the main reason was Pro Circuit pro team is pretty much full and the fact that Forkner is faster and younger than all the riders...
Forkner is the same age as Worth and Harrison. In 2013, Harrison waxed Forkner at Loretta's on supermini's, then moved up to B while Forkner sandbagged...
Forkner is the same age as Worth and Harrison. In 2013, Harrison waxed Forkner at Loretta's on supermini's, then moved up to B while Forkner sandbagged superminis again. Forkner raced all the guys mentioned above at Daytona earlier this year in a 250 A/B class, and didn't win - Weltin and Harrison took each other out while beating Forkner. At Daytona, Forkner had the same motor as other team green riders, but had A-Kit suspension. At Mammoth and Loretta's this year, Forkner had a Pro Spec bike. Forkner has always raced down claiming his size - in contrast, AC always raced up, and was smaller. Why does Forkner need a Pro Spec bike in the amateurs if he is so fast - ask AC how that worked out once he got to the pros....... Ignorance is bliss - believe the hype.
Wow!

Negative, much?

Forkner got the ride.
He tested really, really well when he came out to Cali and held his own in fast company at Glen Helen.
VERY FAST COMPANY.
Mitch chose him.
Personally.

Your Ignorance.
Your Bliss.
10/6/2015 11:17am
TeamGreen wrote:
Wow! Negative, much? Forkner got the ride. He tested really, really well when he came out to Cali and held his own in fast company at...
Wow!

Negative, much?

Forkner got the ride.
He tested really, really well when he came out to Cali and held his own in fast company at Glen Helen.
VERY FAST COMPANY.
Mitch chose him.
Personally.

Your Ignorance.
Your Bliss.
Just stating facts - glad you brought up the testing - how did those other Team Green ridrs look testing? Oh, that's right, they weren't given an opportunity...but what doI know - you guys know how to pick them based on your recent years results. Times have changed...try and keep up...Good luck on your outdated methods...
kkawboy14
10/6/2015 11:39am
When they go to PC they get hurt or sick
bobby397
10/6/2015 12:30pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Wow! Negative, much? Forkner got the ride. He tested really, really well when he came out to Cali and held his own in fast company at...
Wow!

Negative, much?

Forkner got the ride.
VERY FAST COMPANY.
Mitch chose him.
Personally.

Your Ignorance.
Your Bliss.
Just stating facts - glad you brought up the testing - how did those other Team Green ridrs look testing? Oh, that's right, they weren't given...
Just stating facts - glad you brought up the testing - how did those other Team Green ridrs look testing? Oh, that's right, they weren't given an opportunity...but what doI know - you guys know how to pick them based on your recent years results. Times have changed...try and keep up...Good luck on your outdated methods...
I know that darian tested with pro circuit last year and I'm sure others have as well. Forkner deserves the ride, both him and sexton were faster than anyone at the ranch and Forkner . Also, I wouldn't say Harrison "waxed" Forkner that year, he had one some bad motos in each class but Austin was the clear leader in that class.

TeamGreen
10/6/2015 12:30pm Edited Date/Time 10/6/2015 12:31pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Wow!

Negative, much?

Forkner got the ride.
VERY FAST COMPANY.
Mitch chose him.
Personally.

Your Ignorance.
Your Bliss.
Just stating facts - glad you brought up the testing - how did those other Team Green ridrs look testing? Oh, that's right, they weren't given...
So, while you're sticking to your Negative Bliss, how many teams do you think were shopping Austin?
Also, WhoTF are to point fingers and make accusations when you're clearly just a Butt-Hurt-Hater?!
Btw, sorry about your dick.
hvaughn88
10/6/2015 12:30pm
neysbo wrote:
Forkner is the same age as Worth and Harrison. In 2013, Harrison waxed Forkner at Loretta's on supermini's, then moved up to B while Forkner sandbagged...
so which one are you related to?
bobby397
10/6/2015 12:35pm
neysbo wrote:
hvaughn88 wrote:
I'm assuming Harrison
GrapeApe
Fantasy
806th
10/6/2015 12:58pm
TeamGreen wrote:
So, while you're sticking to your Negative Bliss, how many teams do you think were shopping Austin? Also, WhoTF are to point fingers and make accusations...
So, while you're sticking to your Negative Bliss, how many teams do you think were shopping Austin?
Also, WhoTF are to point fingers and make accusations when you're clearly just a Butt-Hurt-Hater?!
Btw, sorry about your dick

That might be my first ever signature line. With your permission, of course. Smile
TeamGreen
10/6/2015 1:12pm
TeamGreen wrote:
So, while you're sticking to your Negative Bliss, how many teams do you think were shopping Austin? Also, WhoTF are to point fingers and make accusations...
GrapeApe wrote:
Btw, sorry about your dick

That might be my first ever signature line. With your permission, of course. Smile
You, my Vine-Ripened friend, may go crazy wit'dat!
JBlain619
10/6/2015 1:14pm Edited Date/Time 10/6/2015 1:31pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
bobby397 wrote:
I'm assuming Harrison
You know what they say about assuming??? Please dont lump Mitchell into this over one person's opinion. He's a great kid. Just got off the phone with Mitchell's dad and it isn't him or anyone he knows. Let's get back on track here.

Its funny how Bobby397 screenshots the best case scenario for his arguement that Forkner didnt get smoked against the kids he's supposed to be competing with. How about the other super mini class that Mitchel went 1-2-1 to Forkner's 5-1-6? So yea he got smoked in that class that year.

Next, you have 3 top A riders under the Kawasaki Team Green that didn't get a test with PC for what would be a possible job in 2016. Someone mentioned that Darian got a test but that was for the current year set up, same as Mitchell. In what should've been a transition year for Worth, Sanayei, and Harrison they got overlooked by someone who only really had 1 competitor all year in Chase Sexton. I'm not faulting Forkner, just stating a fact. He took the easier route. Why race a half of a dozen guys when you only have to worry about 1!?!

It was widely known at LL that Kawasaki was worried they were going to lose an 4 year investment and a lot of money if the didn't do something BIG to keep him for the next year. Forkner had the ace up his sleeve when Sexton signed with Geico. He had beaten all year so why didn't he deserve the same type of ride in their minds???

I know it sucks for Worth and Sanayei. Both are really good kids and deserve to be on a team. This was completely out of their control.

I truly think PC missed the mark on these 3 kids.

I'm just beyond stoked for my guy though! I am super pumped that someone took notice of what he has to offer and he will have the resources to achieve the things I know he's capable of. And it just happens to be the best 250 team out there right now!

TeamGreen
10/6/2015 1:20pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
bobby397 wrote:
I'm assuming Harrison
JBlain619 wrote:
You know what they say about assuming??? Please dont lump Mitchell into this over one person's opinion. He's a great kid. Just got off the phone...
You know what they say about assuming??? Please dont lump Mitchell into this over one person's opinion. He's a great kid. Just got off the phone with Mitchell's dad and it isn't him or anyone he knows. Let's get back on track here.

Its funny how Bobby397 screenshots the best case scenario for his arguement that Forkner didnt get smoked against the kids he's supposed to be competing with. How about the other super mini class that Mitchel went 1-2-1 to Forkner's 5-1-6? So yea he got smoked in that class that year.

Next, you have 3 top A riders under the Kawasaki Team Green that didn't get a test with PC for what would be a possible job in 2016. Someone mentioned that Darian got a test but that was for the current year set up, same as Mitchell. In what should've been a transition year for Worth, Sanayei, and Harrison they got overlooked by someone who only really had 1 competitor all year in Chase Sexton. I'm not faulting Forkner, just stating a fact. He took the easier route. Why race a half of a dozen guys when you only have to worry about 1!?!

It was widely known at LL that Kawasaki was worried they were going to lose an 4 year investment and a lot of money if the didn't do something BIG to keep him for the next year. Forkner had the ace up his sleeve when Sexton signed with Geico. He had beaten all year so why didn't he deserve the same type of ride in their minds???

I know it sucks for Worth and Sanayei. Both are really good kids and deserve to be on a team. This was completely out of their control.

I'm just beyond stoked for my guy though! I am super pumped that someone took notice of what he has to offer and he will have the resources to achieve the things I know he's capable of. And it just happens to be the best 250 team out there right now!

Who-else did Geico go after...?
JBlain619
10/6/2015 1:21pm
bobby397 wrote:
I'm assuming Harrison
JBlain619 wrote:
You know what they say about assuming??? Please dont lump Mitchell into this over one person's opinion. He's a great kid. Just got off the phone...

TeamGreen wrote:
Carson Mumford
hvaughn88
10/6/2015 1:22pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
bobby397 wrote:
I'm assuming Harrison
JBlain619 wrote:

What did I screenshoot?
JBlain619
10/6/2015 1:30pm
bobby397 wrote:
I'm assuming Harrison
JBlain619 wrote:

hvaughn88 wrote:
What did I screenshoot?
My bad bro...it was Bobby397...I'll correct my post hahahaha
bobby397
10/6/2015 1:33pm
Idk, I can't say that one rider stood out from the rest this year but no one should blame Forkner for that. Also, I thought darian would be a good pick for a team like rock river or maybe even the new Suzuki team. Watched him beat several good guys like Alessi, jimmy D, Jacob Hayes, and Alex Martin at the hog heaven money race in 2013 after just moving up to the pro class. Unfortunately injuries set him back a bit. Don't know much about Harrison, but I still don't understand how anyone can say he waxed Austin at the ranch in 2013 when Austin won 3 out of the six motos they raced together. Overall better results? Yes, but it was like Austin wasn't able to beat him or didn't beat him.
TeamGreen
10/6/2015 1:46pm
JBlain619 wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:
JBlain619 wrote:
Carson Mumford
And...?
JBlain619
10/6/2015 2:23pm
TeamGreen wrote:
And...?
If you're thinking Forkner, you're wrong. Heard that directly from his dad, Geico folks and some Kaw brass! It was just a rumor.
TeamGreen
10/6/2015 2:26pm
TeamGreen wrote:
And...?
JBlain619 wrote:
If you're thinking Forkner, you're wrong. Heard that directly from his dad, Geico folks and some Kaw brass! It was just a rumor.
From who's dad?
bdownen323
10/6/2015 2:41pm
Well, the Harrison thing has been out there for awhile, just not many people picked up on it.

This picture was posted to Vurb on July 2.
10/6/2015 7:17pm
bdownen323 wrote:
Well, the Harrison thing has been out there for awhile, just not many people picked up on it. [img]http://vurbmoto.com/media/cache/galleries/2015/20150701-lake-elsinore-practice-day-gallery/lake-elsinore-practice-gallery-24_gallery_full.jpg[/img] This picture was posted to Vurb on...
Well, the Harrison thing has been out there for awhile, just not many people picked up on it.

This picture was posted to Vurb on July 2.
I see someone finally picked up on that...
bdownen323
10/6/2015 7:24pm
I see someone finally picked up on that...
It would've gone right under my nose had you not shown us the picture a few Wednesdays ago! You showed us on your phone while we were discussing how fat chicks were durable or something... Haha
MtnBoy
10/6/2015 8:00pm
It'd be cool if Kawi had a "B" team kinda like KTM has the FMF supported team.

They have quite a bit invested into supporting a lot of these kids (not just this year but historically) for years as amateurs and a lot of them just get dumped when they go pro because Mitch's team is full. Seems like it'd be worth it to give them a shot for a year or 2 as pros. Hell, let them shop out gear deals etc. to help them make money to keep your expenses lower.

They could also bump them up for fill in rides on the "A" team if needed.
bobby397
10/17/2015 7:30pm
JBlain619 wrote:

I think Forkner just made a clear statement for all the haters
KC435
10/17/2015 8:24pm
With all due respect to the other great racers, it makes me proud that the " MO" boys are doing so good. #47 needs a replacement. Shout out to my KC Royals, too! Fly over states my ass......

Post a reply to: 2015 Team Green riders....?

The Latest