2015 Projected Contracts

shredder22
4/29/2014 8:50pm
-The whole Rockstar KTM team is running Huskies next year, makes sense since KTM now owns Husky -Barcia to Yamaha. Would make sense because if Factory...
-The whole Rockstar KTM team is running Huskies next year, makes sense since KTM now owns Husky
-Barcia to Yamaha. Would make sense because if Factory honda were picking up Seely, because what I've noticed is most times Factory teams dont have more than 2 450 riders under the tent. (Doubt JGR, I dont think theyd have 3 riders going, and I HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt theyd can Josh or Justin)
-Pieck to RCH (for outdoors this year (old news I know))
-Weimer to god knows where, maybe Factory Zuk will pick him up since they only have one rider?
Just my guesses (except for Rockstar/Husky & Bamm Bamm, I'm going with my gut that says its 100% going to happen. Just a feeling I have, no insider info)
Weimer to Yosh with JS? I doubt it. I see Weimer going to some kind of lower satellite team.
shredder22
4/29/2014 8:58pm
These are the rumors I've heard along with some of my predictions/ thoughts

JGR is gonna be Barcia and Brayton
Honda Musclemilk is Canard and Seely
Monster Kawi is RV and hopefully Wilson (not too sure about that as Matthes seems to think Deano is going to Redbull KTM)
RCH is gonna be Kenny and maybe Peick???
Redbull KTM- Dungey and maybe Deano or somebody else if Deano goes to 22 or Monster Kawi
22- Reed, maybe Deano if he doesn't go somewhere else
BTO- Short and….
Motoconcepts- anybody but Alessi plz
Husky/ROckstar- Anderson and maybe Millsaps
Yosh- James and maybe Malcolm Stewart

For all you guys bagging on Seely, the dude has been killing it on the 450 this year in SX. Yeah he might not be great outdoors, but he might transition well to the 450 and with a better training program, maybe do really well outdoors. At least they know they are getting a guy with the chance to win/podium indoors and he still has room to grow outdoors. It's not written in concrete that Seely has to suck outdoors.
TeamGreen
4/29/2014 9:04pm
Yes
Yes
The 2nd one
Yes
Uh, no: he'll be on the All New Factory Edition at the 2nd race of the year...in Vegas
JeepnMike
4/29/2014 9:56pm
Has there been a PR about Roczen to RCH? I am going to cry if he is on anything but green next year A lot of folks here have made it sound like that one is inked and done, I am not going to believe that until I see the PR. I am still going to hang on to the hope that the amount of time he has spent with the Kawasaki boys on and off the track (and the on-track respect) and the trainer, it all is an indicator of where he will be next year. I may be an idiot, I can hope though.

The Shop

4/29/2014 9:58pm
Baggett to RCH
bkent136 wrote:
I actually think Dungey will go to RCH instead now.
Crush wrote:
How's the glue smell boys? :) Bagget's eye injury sure seems like [i]I like 250 class eligibility.[/i] Especially given he rocked sx this year. And Dungey...
How's the glue smell boys? Smile

Bagget's eye injury sure seems like I like 250 class eligibility. Especially given he rocked sx this year.

And Dungey is already signed for a KTM deal as cited by Pulp, Roger, and himself on DMXS
its already decided that baggett is going to RCH. It has been for a little while now. But dungey to RCH, thats another question, brandon Wink haha
Hamish F
4/29/2014 10:16pm
bd wrote:
Yes.... thought I heard Anderson would be on Husky. With Rockstar KTM's success, I predict KTM is handing Husky factory efforts to Rockstar
Makes sense, seems silly to have two KTM teams sponsored by rival energy drink manufacturers.
And with Rockstar KTM's success this year, they kind of fit the bill to be the new Factory Husky team...
jock
Fantasy
1st
4/30/2014 3:23am Edited Date/Time 4/30/2014 4:01am
The silly season seems to be getting earlier every year. Forget the 2015 season, who is riding for who in 2016?
davistld01
4/30/2014 5:13am Edited Date/Time 4/30/2014 5:15am
bkent136 wrote:
I actually think Dungey will go to RCH instead now.
Crush wrote:
How's the glue smell boys? :) Bagget's eye injury sure seems like [i]I like 250 class eligibility.[/i] Especially given he rocked sx this year. And Dungey...
How's the glue smell boys? Smile

Bagget's eye injury sure seems like I like 250 class eligibility. Especially given he rocked sx this year.

And Dungey is already signed for a KTM deal as cited by Pulp, Roger, and himself on DMXS
its already decided that baggett is going to RCH. It has been for a little while now. But dungey to RCH, thats another question, brandon ;)...
its already decided that baggett is going to RCH. It has been for a little while now. But dungey to RCH, thats another question, brandon Wink haha
Crush's statements are spot on...yours are...not.

One of Bagget's backing out of the season with the eye injury was to insure that he didn't point out of the class for next year. RCH is a 450 team only. They are not going to run a 250 just to accommodate Baggett...and he's not interested or ready to move up.

Dungey stays on KTM until 2016. Stamp that!

Seely to factory Muscle Milk Honda.

How about Tomac? He sure didn't set any fires in SX this year after coming back from his injury, but he has tons of potential, and will win some races in 2015. Me thinks he'll either do another year at Geico getting the 450 figured out...or be a great candidate for RCH, JGR, or even TwoTwo...but I'm betting he'll stay Geico again for 2015.
mmain62
4/30/2014 5:19am
Supposedly according to Matthes Reedy had his eye on Eli Tomac so thatd be cool if Eli went green.
davistld01
4/30/2014 5:22am
mmain62 wrote:
Supposedly according to Matthes Reedy had his eye on Eli Tomac so thatd be cool if Eli went green.
If Eli Tomac goes to Kawasaki either on the factory or TwoTwo bike...he'll be a real threat for two 2015 championships. Stamp that!
Crush
4/30/2014 5:24am
When/where did Matthes say Tomac to twotwo?

I thought he was on a 2 year, 3 option with Geico. I'd be stoked if it happened, I think all titles will go through him after RV leaves.
MotoMalyDad
4/30/2014 6:17am
jock wrote:
The silly season seems to be getting earlier every year. Forget the 2015 season, who is riding for who in 2016?
Yeah , since we have all this stamping and done deals. Let's move on to 2016.

My second cousin's aunt has a house keeper who works for Zero Motorcycles and she saw Justin Brayton there. He was testing the new electric MX bike that can go the full 20 laps without needing a charge.
shredder22
4/30/2014 6:49am
Crush wrote:
When/where did Matthes say Tomac to twotwo? I thought he was on a 2 year, 3 option with Geico. I'd be stoked if it happened, I...

I thought he was on a 2 year, 3 option with Geico. I'd be stoked if it happened, I think all titles will go through him after RV leaves.
I thought he was on a 2 year deal with Geico as well. People bagging on Eli for his SX season are ridiculous. He was injured. I think he's the favorite after RV retires to win. I think Roczen will battle with him though. Once Cianciarulo moves up he will cause waves too.
4/30/2014 8:24am
Awhit167 wrote:
Dungey on a different color bike.. Perhaps the same team as his main competition Whistling
Dungey's going over to Motoconcepts / Smart top? Wow, didn't see that coming.
4/30/2014 8:30am
davistld01 wrote:
If Eli Tomac goes to Kawasaki either on the factory or TwoTwo bike...he'll be a real threat for two 2015 championships. Stamp that!
Why?
Moving to a completely different bike and getting it figured out will be easier than just getting back up to speed on equipment he's already familiar with? Doesn't make sense. Unless you are trying to say the Honda is pathetically shitty compared to a Kawi.
IWreckALot
4/30/2014 8:31am
Bro, we all know contracts don't mean ISH in this sport... Plenty of teams have broken them & some riders to!Smile
IWreckALot wrote:
I would say you're high as a kite if you think Dungey is going to leave on anything other than good terms while roger is his...
I would say you're high as a kite if you think Dungey is going to leave on anything other than good terms while roger is his boss. They may have disagreements but they are straight up classy. Dungey is on ktm through his contract for sure.
Bro you must be high as a kite to think I said Dungey was leaving Ktm early. Yea no shit Dungey loves RD & he isn't...
Bro you must be high as a kite to think I said Dungey was leaving Ktm early. Yea no shit Dungey loves RD & he isn't a fly by night kinda rider & Roger isn't that kind of manager. It was sarcasm on my part because you hear that a lot in the media & some forget contracts don't mean much in this sport no matter who you, ala js7 & JGR.
Oh sarcasm. You forgot to use the right font. . .
mmain62
4/30/2014 8:31am
Crush wrote:
When/where did Matthes say Tomac to twotwo? I thought he was on a 2 year, 3 option with Geico. I'd be stoked if it happened, I...

I thought that he and JT said something at the end of the pulp show somewhere maybe I heard wrong. Steve didnt say it was a fact he said the CR22 had said he liked Eli. Also His SX season shouldnt even be talked about I couldnt imagine riding at that level for 1 and for 2 doing it injured should be near impossible? Eli is gunna be awesome no matter what color he is on , although I do believe he'd be faster if they painted his honda green lol
Crush
4/30/2014 9:58pm
Hmmm...

Yeah I do think that if Eli gets on a Kawi/Suzy or they sort the Honda he's the guy after RV leaves. Injury or not he didn't look comfortable at all this year in SX, he literally looked like he was driving a truck at some rounds, that bike wasn't turning for him. Setup, the bike, the fork, who knows, but he looked like junk less there was traction and ruts.
JW381
4/30/2014 10:06pm
Honda should try to pull Roczen. MC does their testing and obviously really likes Kenny. They need a guy that has a legit shot at winning them championships. Literally since 2004 they've had "really good" guys, but no "great" guys. Canard hasn't been healthy enough but regardless I don't think he's gonna beat the very top 2-3. RCH is going to get a top tier rider here soon. With RC and Carey running the show, they're going to find a way to pay the big bucks for a championship caliber rider. It's taking time, but it'll happen.

JOSH HILL DESERVES A FULL FACTORY RIDE, INSIDE AND OUT
Crush
4/30/2014 10:48pm
JW381 wrote:
Honda should try to pull Roczen. MC does their testing and obviously really likes Kenny. They need a guy that has a legit shot at winning...
Honda should try to pull Roczen. MC does their testing and obviously really likes Kenny. They need a guy that has a legit shot at winning them championships. Literally since 2004 they've had "really good" guys, but no "great" guys. Canard hasn't been healthy enough but regardless I don't think he's gonna beat the very top 2-3. RCH is going to get a top tier rider here soon. With RC and Carey running the show, they're going to find a way to pay the big bucks for a championship caliber rider. It's taking time, but it'll happen.

Kenny is signed at RCH
mxfiend
5/1/2014 12:40am
-The whole Rockstar KTM team is running Huskies next year, makes sense since KTM now owns Husky -Barcia to Yamaha. Would make sense because if Factory...
-The whole Rockstar KTM team is running Huskies next year, makes sense since KTM now owns Husky
-Barcia to Yamaha. Would make sense because if Factory honda were picking up Seely, because what I've noticed is most times Factory teams dont have more than 2 450 riders under the tent. (Doubt JGR, I dont think theyd have 3 riders going, and I HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt theyd can Josh or Justin)
-Weimer to god knows where, maybe Factory Zuk will pick him up since they only have one rider?
Just my guesses (except for Rockstar/Husky & Bamm Bamm, I'm going with my gut that says its 100% going to happen. Just a feeling I have, no insider info)
you are the only person ive heard of talking wiemer to a top tier team
shredder22
5/1/2014 1:05am
mxfiend wrote:
you are the only person ive heard of talking wiemer to a top tier team
Yeah, no offense to Weimer, but that dude does not deserve a top factory ride. Maybe a satellite team or something like that.
frita
5/1/2014 3:21am
Awhit167 wrote:
Dungey on a different color bike.. Perhaps the same team as his main competition Whistling
But Short is already on a KTM...
Awhit167
5/2/2014 3:06pm
Awhit167 wrote:
frita wrote:
But Short is already on a KTM...
WoohooLaughing that's a good one.. I was talking about being the team mate of the rider who just won this years sx championship
davistld01
5/2/2014 3:09pm Edited Date/Time 5/2/2014 3:10pm
JW381 wrote:
Honda should try to pull Roczen. MC does their testing and obviously really likes Kenny. They need a guy that has a legit shot at winning...

Crush wrote:
Kenny is signed at RCH
Really?
zachry_10
5/14/2014 5:47pm
shredder22 wrote:
These are the rumors I've heard along with some of my predictions/ thoughts JGR is gonna be Barcia and Brayton Honda Musclemilk is Canard and Seely...
These are the rumors I've heard along with some of my predictions/ thoughts

JGR is gonna be Barcia and Brayton
Honda Musclemilk is Canard and Seely
Monster Kawi is RV and hopefully Wilson (not too sure about that as Matthes seems to think Deano is going to Redbull KTM)
RCH is gonna be Kenny and maybe Peick???
Redbull KTM- Dungey and maybe Deano or somebody else if Deano goes to 22 or Monster Kawi
22- Reed, maybe Deano if he doesn't go somewhere else
BTO- Short and….
Motoconcepts- anybody but Alessi plz
Husky/ROckstar- Anderson and maybe Millsaps
Yosh- James and maybe Malcolm Stewart

For all you guys bagging on Seely, the dude has been killing it on the 450 this year in SX. Yeah he might not be great outdoors, but he might transition well to the 450 and with a better training program, maybe do really well outdoors. At least they know they are getting a guy with the chance to win/podium indoors and he still has room to grow outdoors. It's not written in concrete that Seely has to suck outdoors.
I agree I doubt deano goes to orange and for all who don't know friese is on motoconcepts
Dx3moto
5/14/2014 7:08pm Edited Date/Time 5/14/2014 7:08pm
Wilson is going to Factory Red Bull KTM. Reliable source.

As the famous vitards would say, STAMP IT! But really he's going orange.

Expect a Seely to Muscle Milk/American Honda Racing press release soon for 2015.
The Loper
5/14/2014 11:40pm Edited Date/Time 5/14/2014 11:40pm
This is what Im hearing (450 riders only) -

Muscle Milk / Honda - Trey Canard , Cole Seely

Red Bull / KTM - Ryan Dungey , Dean Wilson

JGR / Yamaha - Justin Barcia , Wil Hahn

Monster / Kawasaki - Ryan Villopoto , 2nd rider still unsigned, serious canidates are Millsaps & Brayton.

RCH / Suzuki - Ken Roczen / 2nd rider unsigned. Rumors of Tickle re-signing as 2nd rider.

Yosh /Suzuki - James Stewert , 2nd rider? I still don't know if they will have one. I heard Malcom could get the call.

Rockstar / Husky - Jason Anderson

Discount Tire / Team 22 / Kaw. - Chad Reed , 2nd rider possibly Millsaps. I did hear they made him an offer with a deadline. The deadline passed and he didn't sign. I think talks are ongoing.

BTO / KTM - Andrew Short / No 2nd rider signed yet.
JordanB
5/14/2014 11:57pm
shredder22 wrote:
Weimer to Yosh with JS? I doubt it. I see Weimer going to some kind of lower satellite team.
EDD UI Insurance. They have a few others also.

Post a reply to: 2015 Projected Contracts

The Latest