2014 RMZ???

Braaap14
1/25/2013 8:59pm
i have no clue how that factory bike is, but it's success speaks for itself and the team
wydopen
1/25/2013 9:17pm
sweet now ill be able to get a good deal on a '13 when the new ones come out and i can motard my 05 (which is a super fun bike btw) id take that 05 over my buddies 09 crf that has the link and pc suspension...thing turns like its on rails...ive stayed away from the 08+ because i know if i ride one ill want one..
SLAPAHO
Fantasy
609th
1/25/2013 9:40pm
zooks suck, they have the worst fit and finish and are very unreliable. they also have shitty bolts, shitty clutches, shitty trannies, shitty suspension and on top of all that, it's not a honda.

The Shop

nornevrder
1/25/2013 10:09pm
SLAPAHO wrote:
zooks suck, they have the worst fit and finish and are very unreliable. they also have shitty bolts, shitty clutches, shitty trannies, shitty suspension and on...
zooks suck, they have the worst fit and finish and are very unreliable. they also have shitty bolts, shitty clutches, shitty trannies, shitty suspension and on top of all that, it's not a honda.
^ sacasm. Smile
mx510
Fantasy
1707th
1/25/2013 10:29pm
SLAPAHO wrote:
zooks suck, they have the worst fit and finish and are very unreliable. they also have shitty bolts, shitty clutches, shitty trannies, shitty suspension and on...
nornevrder wrote:
^ sacasm. Smile
I sincerely hope that was sarcasm.
Braaap14
1/25/2013 10:50pm
SLAPAHO wrote:
i'm glad you ripped off MXA's opinion and can't form your own.

probably never owned or been on one i'd guess ?
nornevrder
1/26/2013 5:07am
SLAPAHO wrote:
Braaap14 wrote:

Dude slapaho is legit. Might want to look at his profile before making accusations. He is riding a Suzuki. Slap just might have got his limit of fish if I didn't just out him on his loyalty to the brand. Suckers
1/26/2013 5:58am
Heard the new ZOOK has some more red on it and the R in RM is slightly larger.....they have been toying with the idea of slanting the Z a bit more but may save that for 2015.
Braaap14
1/26/2013 7:13am
SLAPAHO wrote:
Braaap14 wrote:

nornevrder wrote:
Dude slapaho is legit. Might want to look at his profile before making accusations. He is riding a Suzuki. Slap just might have got his limit...
Dude slapaho is legit. Might want to look at his profile before making accusations. He is riding a Suzuki. Slap just might have got his limit of fish if I didn't just out him on his loyalty to the brand. Suckers
it's not a question of legitmacy, it's almost a word for word qoute of mxa's review on the suzi.

legit enough one would be buying a full ti kit for the bike , and wouldn't give two fucks about the stock hardware Wink
SLAPAHO
Fantasy
609th
1/26/2013 8:14am Edited Date/Time 1/26/2013 8:18am
SLAPAHO wrote:
Braaap14 wrote:

yeah detective, thats it.

actually, just repeating what i've read about them on this board. oh, almost forgot, the yellow plastic is hideous too. they should change it to white.

i've heard some big changes for 14 as well. i'm sure i'll be getting one. i just wish they still made the 125, i'd have one of those too.

Flatliner
1/26/2013 8:25am
SLAPAHO wrote:
The hardware on my 03 rm seemed better than my 08 oddly enough. Still like Suzuki though.
RandyS
1/26/2013 8:30am Edited Date/Time 1/26/2013 8:31am
The 2014 is going to have the engine mounted mounted sideways with the driveline mounted to the crank, no gear box. Paddle shiters on the bars and the gears and rear brake are in the rear hub. The bodywork is the same as the 08 but the graphics pay homage to the 92 RMs. I can't tell you my sources but lets just say they have DeCoster sons tennis coach, Steve Bruhn, and Brett Michaels on speed dial. Stamp it.
urbanlift707
1/26/2013 8:34am
I've just switched over to a 12 rmz450, had two new honda's and a 12 kx450f. The rmz is bad ass!! But guess what, so was the Honda and the Kawi. Overall I like the rmz best, but would ultimately like a rmz chassis, yami suspenders, Kawi motor, with Ktm brakes, all built by Honda. Hopefully that's what thy are doing for 14....
1/26/2013 9:03am
SLAPAHO wrote:
I love mine! I rode Hondas for 10 years straight, rode my buddies RMZ450 and got one immediately. Felt just like my 08 Honda but handled like a fighter jet. In corners it feels like you could keep going inside to the point where you'd be going back down the straight you just came. I am hoping they don't ruin a good thing if 2014 will be all new.
10/24/2013 8:33am
Did a dude just say that the 2005 rmz ricky rode is close to james stewarts? Guy B erase him from this webbsite. Some people probably hit their head in the ground to many times.
10/24/2013 8:56am
Did a dude just say that the 2005 rmz ricky rode is close to james stewarts? Guy B erase him from this webbsite. Some people probably...
Did a dude just say that the 2005 rmz ricky rode is close to james stewarts? Guy B erase him from this webbsite. Some people probably hit their head in the ground to many times.
Oh man..lol.
ME686
10/24/2013 11:56am
Im pumped to see some 15 spy photos. I like the zooks. My 13 250 has 40 hrs and is perfect. I took it down to the frame an hr after I bought her. Every single bolt was anti-seized and everything greased. Never lost a bolt or anything, not one. Never pulled any threads either.. Another thing I dig is although they look identical, the 250 and 450 are completely different. No cookie cutter frame bullshit. Ive been on yamis forever, this is my first new zook.
Skerby
10/24/2013 12:38pm
I hear electric start.
I sure hope not. the same people that complain about this sport being too expensive are the ones who rave about how great their e-start ktms are.

My 450 starts first kick when it's warm everytime. I would not trade that for an expensive battery and motor.
JM485
10/24/2013 12:54pm
Can we get a new one of these in 2014?

I know it won't happen, but we can hope right?
malachi177
10/24/2013 4:36pm
JM485 wrote:
Can we get a new one of these in 2014? [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2013/10/24/34778/s1200_image.jpg[/img] I know it won't happen, but we can hope right?
Can we get a new one of these in 2014?

I know it won't happen, but we can hope right?
I have one, but I'd even buy another one new if they offered it. Hell, even if they did nothing but update the plastics!Laughing

Post a reply to: 2014 RMZ???

The Latest