2014 KTM 150sx price??

Related:
Create New Tag

5/5/2020 7:49 PM

Just curious what is a reasonable price for one of these bikes in CA. Found one with 13 hours, mostly original with a big tank on it. Around 3k seems fair to me.

|

5/5/2020 7:58 PM

$2000-$2500 would be a good deal for you.

$3,000 is fair

|

5/6/2020 3:14 AM

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

$2000-$2500 would be a good deal for you.

$3,000 is fair

Yeah. Also make sure the hours are really 13 and not 130.

|

rarararaataatatatata

5/6/2020 10:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/6/2020 10:04 PM

A 2014 with low hours for less than 3k, where? 3k is a steal, here in Utah that bike will easily fetch $3.5-3.8. My buddy sold a 2006 YZ 125 last week that was average at best and sold it within 3 hours for $3.2k

|

5/6/2020 10:07 PM

Correction, a 2014 with low hours is worth $4k and up

Photo


|

5/7/2020 5:30 AM

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

$2000-$2500 would be a good deal for you.

$3,000 is fair

MZ193 wrote:

Yeah. Also make sure the hours are really 13 and not 130.

I have a 14 with 30hrs and could get $4k out of in an hour with a few phone calls.

No way I'd take $3k.

|

Violence You Can Believe In

5/8/2020 9:41 PM

paddyB745 wrote:

Just curious what is a reasonable price for one of these bikes in CA. Found one with 13 hours, mostly original with a big tank on it. Around 3k seems fair to me.

Good thing to remember is these bikes were purpose-built until after the 2015 model. After that they were just a 125 with a bored cylinder and piston.

|

5/8/2020 9:53 PM

tk2stroke wrote:

Correction, a 2014 with low hours is worth $4k and up

Photo


What site is this?

|

5/8/2020 10:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/8/2020 10:51 PM

No way i would be paying 4k for a 6yo bike, which has been projected 2 (two) generations ago.
But it's up to you...
Close to me i see:
Sx 150 2012 2900€
Sx 150 2014 3300€
Sx 150 2013 3600€

I'm sure that if i went there to buy one i could get it for 100-150€ less...
All of them are in great shape and don't have more than 60 hours.

Again, up to you

|

rarararaataatatatata

5/9/2020 8:06 AM

tk2stroke wrote:

Correction, a 2014 with low hours is worth $4k and up

Photo


seven10 wrote:

What site is this?

Bikefinds.com

|