2013 Washougal National

motomike137
Edited Date/Time 8/3/2020 2:07pm
So I watched the replay of this race on youtube yesterday. I had forgotten what an epic day it was in the 450 class. I suggest you look it up and watch it. RV obviously put in many great rides in his career but this has to be one of the best besides his ride at Budds Creek in 07. He was flipping on fire and did some shit that just blew me away in this race. Go watch it!
|
Spudnut
8/2/2020 8:10pm
Awesome frickin weekend and awesome race I totally agree. Espescially after a few years of bad luck there
8/2/2020 8:17pm
So I watched the replay of this race on youtube yesterday. I had forgotten what an epic day it was in the 450 class. I suggest...
So I watched the replay of this race on youtube yesterday. I had forgotten what an epic day it was in the 450 class. I suggest you look it up and watch it. RV obviously put in many great rides in his career but this has to be one of the best besides his ride at Budds Creek in 07. He was flipping on fire and did some shit that just blew me away in this race. Go watch it!
It was an amazing race. Not sure how you're gonna compare RV's ride that day to his Budds performance when he didn't even win both motos. Dungey was pretty damn good at Washougal. Think 2013 was the only year he lost there
motomike137
8/3/2020 9:45am Edited Date/Time 8/3/2020 2:07pm
So I watched the replay of this race on youtube yesterday. I had forgotten what an epic day it was in the 450 class. I suggest...
It was an amazing race. Not sure how you're gonna compare RV's ride that day to his Budds performance when he didn't even win both motos...
It was an amazing race. Not sure how you're gonna compare RV's ride that day to his Budds performance when he didn't even win both motos. Dungey was pretty damn good at Washougal. Think 2013 was the only year he lost there
2013 was the first time he won an overall there. You need to watch. He was riding so GD hard it was nutty.

edit: I just realized you were talking about Dungey when referring to losses Wink

Post a reply to: 2013 Washougal National

The Latest