2010 Teams and rumors?

9/23/2009 5:38am
Why is it that everyone has nothing better to do than bash someone who puts a post on here. I personally thought it could be a...
Why is it that everyone has nothing better to do than bash someone who puts a post on here. I personally thought it could be a fun topic.
I actually have worked in the MX industry for about 10 years and have raced MX for over 20 years.

Killer Customz is not a graphic company. I dont need to be 1 of 3000. It actually started as a joke when I was a kid getting called Killer since I was always breaking stuff and It stuck when I started do photography and resume work for amatuer athletes. I have been involved with MX and have had many riders at local and national levels run my KC Star logo that you see as my icon.
you left out who your 3rd grade teacher was. just sayin'Tongue
TMV
9/25/2009 5:10am
According to E.Sorby, It's seems like Pourcel will be Dungey's teammate in the big boys class...
JB 19
9/25/2009 5:23am
Everyone has the same question on their minds, whos going where, what class, what sponsors? What do you know or have you heard or would even...
Everyone has the same question on their minds, whos going where, what class, what sponsors? What do you know or have you heard or would even like to be true? Lets hear what you think is or might happen in 2010!

Reed SX only again?
Grant/Brayton to JGR?

There's a bunch more so give it a rip...
foShiZzle

The Shop

Post a reply to: 2010 Teams and rumors?

The Latest