2009 National

djp2k8
7/24/2008 10:58pm
flarider wrote:
So what is your other user name?
Why are you hiding?
I thought you TOLD him to start over with a new user name. Why the hell would he tell anyone what it is? Why can't you just start a new thread every 6 hours to rip on him. That way we can read in peace in the rest of the threads.
andymoto
7/24/2008 11:08pm
flarider wrote:
Because you're a proven liar

You still haven't answered tbteam's question

But, please, keep talking shit about my dead Mother
Yamaha336 wrote:
Like I said, leave me the hell alone and you will not get your feelings hurt. You brought that on your self. Had you left me...
Like I said, leave me the hell alone and you will not get your feelings hurt. You brought that on your self. Had you left me the hell alone, it would not have been said. I apologize to your mom upstairs, but I really don't give a rats ass how you feel. You sure as hell don't consider me in anything you say and do.
This is a board, like you explained so elequently, remember board pro?
Sure no common sense for guys that are older than you.
Go back to that shitty MySpace kiddy fest and play there.
Tiki
Fantasy
1670th
7/24/2008 11:19pm

The Shop

flarider
7/25/2008 5:42am
djp2k8 wrote:
I thought you TOLD him to start over with a new user name. Why the hell would he tell anyone what it is? Why can't you...
I thought you TOLD him to start over with a new user name. Why the hell would he tell anyone what it is? Why can't you just start a new thread every 6 hours to rip on him. That way we can read in peace in the rest of the threads.
The question was directed at Chris Hansen, not Liar336

Try to keep up
BobbyM
7/25/2008 8:36am
flarider wrote:
Because you're a proven liar

You still haven't answered tbteam's question

But, please, keep talking shit about my dead Mother
Yamaha336 wrote:
Like I said, leave me the hell alone and you will not get your feelings hurt. You brought that on your self. Had you left me...
Like I said, leave me the hell alone and you will not get your feelings hurt. You brought that on your self. Had you left me the hell alone, it would not have been said. I apologize to your mom upstairs, but I really don't give a rats ass how you feel. You sure as hell don't consider me in anything you say and do.
dude...here's an idea, comeback as another username, say sxracerguy or something and start over. LMFAO!
BobbyM
7/25/2008 8:38am
lostboy819 wrote:
Ok Dave grow up. You are now on the level of TFS.
I appreciate daves tenaciousness...you all should too.
BobbyM
7/25/2008 8:39am
flarider wrote:
My identity is no secret You know, that might be why it's a good idea to not just show up on a web forum talking shit...
My identity is no secret

You know, that might be why it's a good idea to not just show up on a web forum talking shit right from the get-go, without lurking for a little bit to figure out who is who and what is what.

You made the claim of Steve Butler being your uncle, I have made no claims of being anyone or related to anyone, have I?

Yamaha336 wrote:
Still, I asked and you did not answer. The principle is still the same no matter how each question came to fruition.
vet954 wrote:
The little infantile spat the two of you are having has ruined countless threads. Both of you are to blame to some degree. Please do us...
The little infantile spat the two of you are having has ruined countless threads. Both of you are to blame to some degree. Please do us all a favor and refrain from posting about anything that does not have to do with the thread topic. Thank you ever so much.
it hasn't ruined shit..and dave could never attain tfs status no matter what. Smile
thiel77
7/25/2008 8:54am
i dont meanto break up the argument, but has anyone seen or heard this supposed schedule for next year that supposedly has Southwick off. Im jw.
djp2k8
7/25/2008 9:04am
thiel77 wrote:
i dont meanto break up the argument, but has anyone seen or heard this supposed schedule for next year that supposedly has Southwick off. Im jw.
I haven't found anything on the web. It must be insider info. Smile I did find that the Detroit SX is no more. That sucks.

Post a reply to: 2009 National

The Latest