Fantasy
3730th
Edited Date/Time 4/3/2020 2:38pm
|
bayodome
Fantasy
4282nd
4/3/2020 9:57am
That is some entertaining commentary! Great race too.
GODZILLA
4/3/2020 11:11am
DeStouwer wrote:
Possibly the best MX-weekend I've ever been to.
Probably the worst MX-weekend I've ever been to.
Laughing
4/3/2020 11:47am
Shortly after 2005 Loretta Lynn's when Kevin Kelly, David Izer, and Jason Weigandt had the idea for MXSportsCenter, and we miraculously pulled it off, my media idol Davey Coombs called me and asked if we could put together a clip for the 2005 MXoN Championship team. I was speechless to be presented with such an honor. And between these two projects, I think it finally clicked in my head how the motocross media landscape was about to change forever.
https://youtu.be/AjyFNUJFiws

The Shop

4/3/2020 12:00pm Edited Date/Time 4/3/2020 12:12pm
What a great weekend that was ! Crowd was just amazing . It was like being in a sold out rugby game , everyone shoulder to shoulder drinking and having fun watching some real superstars !
I got lucky and was given the heads up by ash Kane who then worked for fox Europe that RC was doing a little thankyou promo chat in the Dixon awning. Squeezed in the corner and watched the goat chat and answer questions , very cool as he then geared up and rode like we all know he can !
Ben townley had a great last race , Tedesco was super quick on the PC kawa
The Irish ! What can you say ... the fans alone were worth the trip ! I am pretty sure that was Martin Barrs first MXDN for Ireland so he has done 15 on the trot! Just a couple behind leok
4/3/2020 12:01pm
What a great weekend that was ! Crowd was just amazing . It was like being in a sold out rugby game , everyone shoulder to...
What a great weekend that was ! Crowd was just amazing . It was like being in a sold out rugby game , everyone shoulder to shoulder drinking and having fun watching some real superstars !
I got lucky and was given the heads up by ash Kane who then worked for fox Europe that RC was doing a little thankyou promo chat in the Dixon awning. Squeezed in the corner and watched the goat chat and answer questions , very cool as he then geared up and rode like we all know he can !
Ben townley had a great last race , Tedesco was super quick on the PC kawa
The Irish ! What can you say ... the fans alone were worth the trip ! I am pretty sure that was Martin Barrs first MXDN for Ireland so he has done 15 on the trot! Just a couple behind leok
TDeath21
4/3/2020 2:04pm
I remember Marc de Reuver saying in a RacerX interview that’s the only time in his career he was ever intimidated by another rider. RC.
scott_nz
Fantasy
655th
4/3/2020 2:38pm
Bt was originally going to ride mx2 , but Daryl Hurley got hurt a few weeks before and they brought Cody cooper in for mx2 ,

4/3/2020 3:43pm
I raced a 500 International event at Ernee in 1982. It was fun, but pretty rocky. The track went up both hills above that valley. The rocks were so big, it looked like Star Wars meteors if you were right behind another bike. The three of us got paid $500 start money. There was one hill that had a concrete rib section to aid you in making it up the hill. I could hear the knobs getting ripped off my new Pirelli every time I hit that concrete.

Post a reply to: 2005 MXdN - Ernée, France

The Latest