2001 cr250 carberator insulator??

Mocaby_24
Anyone know where I can get a insulator for a 01 cr250? Or one that would work. Its discontinued and I've called 5 old Honda dealers with no luck. Looked online for over an hour last night but all of them are sold. It's literally the only part i need for the bike as it has a crack in the neck of it now and is sucking air.
|
Motoxtombo
9/8/2018 12:38pm
Checkout the Boysenen Rad Valve I think it comes with its own intake boot, other brands might too,Its a little more expensive than getting the insulator alone but you are sorta in a bind now.
Mocaby_24
9/8/2018 1:16pm
Motoxtombo wrote:
Checkout the Boysenen Rad Valve I think it comes with its own intake boot, other brands might too,Its a little more expensive than getting the insulator...
Checkout the Boysenen Rad Valve I think it comes with its own intake boot, other brands might too,Its a little more expensive than getting the insulator alone but you are sorta in a bind now.
Yeah that's my last resort. I think figured I'd post on here before I ordered one because it's already got new vforce reeds that were in it. But if it comes down to it I'll order it and keep the reeds as a back up

The Shop

H4L
9/8/2018 1:21pm
Send the owner a question about the cond. if it has any cracks. It looks like you have 30 days to return if it doesn't check out plus the seller pays for shipping. Sounds like you can't really go wrong other than a bit of your time.

Post a reply to: 2001 cr250 carberator insulator??

The Latest