2 things, Cycul Ranch

Related:
Create New Tag

7/5/2018 8:25 AM

From riding yesterday at Cycle Ranch:

1) not 1 Suzuki there

2) I bet 80% of the riders were wearing Fasthouse and believe both of the girls there were wearing Fasthouse

|

7/5/2018 8:47 AM

Did you see TYLER, or any broken KTM's?

|

7/5/2018 8:50 AM

And BTW its Cycul Ranch

|

7/5/2018 9:11 AM

GrapeApe wrote:

Ha, I did see a broken KTM parked by us, the guy didn’t seem happy.
1 Honda had a rear flat, he didn’t seem happy.
If Tyler was there he didn’t hang with us smile

|

7/5/2018 9:11 AM

dirtdog36 wrote:

And BTW its Cycul Ranch

Oops I’ll fix that

|

7/5/2018 9:29 AM

GrapeApe wrote:

No Suszukis, so.....

|

Go for it! Don't let a little thing like fear, or common sense hold you back.

7/5/2018 9:32 AM

Wasn't a single Suszuki rider there when I was there either. There was a former FACTORY SUSZUKI RIDER KENT HOWERTON FORM TEXAS THERE BUT HE WUZ RIDING AN ALTA. Also, 2 strokes outnumbered 4 strokes 4:1. Good times!

|

7/5/2018 10:16 AM

newmann wrote:

Wasn't a single Suszuki rider there when I was there either. There was a former FACTORY SUSZUKI RIDER KENT HOWERTON FORM TEXAS THERE BUT HE WUZ RIDING AN ALTA. Also, 2 strokes outnumbered 4 strokes 4:1. Good times!

KENT HOWERTON ON AN ATLA?!? TYLER JUST TAKED HIS SHURT OFF LIKE THE BIG SHOW IN A SUMER SLAM CAGE MATCH!!!

|

7/5/2018 10:38 AM

newmann wrote:

SEE ARE125 wrote:

KENT HOWERTON ON AN ATLA?!? TYLER JUST TAKED HIS SHURT OFF LIKE THE BIG SHOW IN A SUMER SLAM CAGE MATCH!!!

Kent has drank the Alta Kool-Aid. He seriously loves that bike. Had my friend not have eaten shit, I would have been next to take a spin on it. A conversation between him and Kent prior to heading out to the track.

My friend: Hey Kent, where would you like us to park and set up?

Kent: Near an outlet.

laughing

|

7/5/2018 4:44 PM

Was Derek Howerton there??

|

7/5/2018 7:05 PM

Alta owners are like Prius owners.

|