2 stroke race?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/26/2018 11:51 AM

got pics? or anything?

|

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

5/26/2018 11:54 AM

oldblood wrote:

got pics? or anything?

The 125 races are kinda like that movie The Village. Those races are those that we don't speak of LOL

|

5/26/2018 12:03 PM

Good lord, has it even happened yet?

|

5/26/2018 12:08 PM

GrapeApe wrote:

Good lord, has it even happened yet?

that's just it, it probably passed unnoticed.

|

"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

5/26/2018 12:11 PM

Race is in 10 minutes or so.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/26/2018 12:16 PM

Another conspiracy , oh my gawd grin grin

|

I didn't know they were doing one today
Who is all in it
Haven't heard anything about it

|

Thanks, hopefully someone can snap some bootleg pics of this contraband.

|

Blur the technicolor

5/26/2018 12:21 PM

Tarz483 wrote:

I didn't know they were doing one today
Who is all in it
Haven't heard anything about it

Today is not part of the All-Star series. Just an Open 2 stroke race 125-500.

|

5/26/2018 12:21 PM

MTA 2 stroke just started

|

5/26/2018 12:30 PM

BLACKOUT!

|

5/26/2018 12:31 PM

Wageman aneljo sleeter wageman couldn’t read 5th

|

5/26/2018 1:50 PM

Bueller... Bueller?

|

5/27/2018 2:17 PM

|

5/27/2018 2:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/27/2018 2:22 PM

Durham looked like he was well on his way to leading and checking out in the first lap. Not sure if he wadded or broke down

|

5/27/2018 6:07 PM

Thanks.
I'm curious about the bike Chicken was riding. An SR?
It would be cool to see Wardy out there on the kx125, he's as old as me but I'll bet he still knows how to ride a bike.
Hopefully some more pics of Jeff and his bike, I know it's all about fun for him now and I think that's cool.

|

Blur the technicolor

5/27/2018 6:50 PM

So I was just thinking, there aren't any dream races anywhere near DAMON BRADSHAW! are there?

|

Blur the technicolor

5/27/2018 10:46 PM

GoggleFiend904 wrote:

Durham looked like he was well on his way to leading and checking out in the first lap. Not sure if he wadded or broke down

Wtf is up with DD these days ? Get on a 450 and he could run top 10. This guy has style for miles yet continues to do the same shit over and over.

|

5/27/2018 10:51 PM

GoggleFiend904 wrote:

mb60 wrote:

Wtf is up with DD these days ? Get on a 450 and he could run top 10. This guy has style for miles yet continues to do the same ...more

I have no idea. All I know is 3 years ago I saw him in practice at Glen Helen REM, and he was riding faster than I've seen anyone ride that track. His bike blew up so I didn't get to see him race, but he would have won and had style for miles to add on top of that. I've seen ALOT of fast guys race REM, he was the fastest forsure

|

5/28/2018 9:35 AM

GoggleFiend904 wrote:

mb60 wrote:

Wtf is up with DD these days ? Get on a 450 and he could run top 10. This guy has style for miles yet continues to do the same ...more

GoggleFiend904 wrote:

I have no idea. All I know is 3 years ago I saw him in practice at Glen Helen REM, and he was riding faster than I've seen ...more

I saw him last summer at Milestone. Effortless style! We get to see alot of pros ride out here and he is one of the smoothest.

|

"Who cares about what other people think"

5/28/2018 9:37 AM

GoggleFiend904 wrote:

mb60 wrote:

Doing stunt work, video parts and riding for fun. I don't think Darryn wants to chase the pro career anymore, he's making a living riding, it's all good.

|

5/28/2018 4:24 PM

just checked out Bradshaw's instagram it's pretty cool you guys should have a look. Looks like he's been riding last year. 45 FTW!

|

Blur the technicolor

5/30/2018 8:17 PM

Damon's instagram has lots of cool stuff, including a pic of the 1990 MXDN, that I cannot post. That led me to a racerx story about it, pretty interesting, not sure if I'll be able to link......

|

Blur the technicolor

5/30/2018 9:50 PM

Why couldn't Damon borrow the 125 that Ryan rode at HANGTOWN

|

Blur the technicolor

6/2/2018 10:01 AM

|

6/2/2018 6:06 PM

So did they race today?
Damon has a pic on his insta, did he bring his bike?

|

Blur the technicolor

6/2/2018 6:59 PM

oldblood wrote:

So did they race today?
Damon has a pic on his insta, did he bring his bike?

Will Hahn won.

|

6/2/2018 7:04 PM

Damn, DB45 was there and nobody handed him a bike and a helmet?

|

6/2/2018 7:08 PM

Texas Built wrote:

Damn, DB45 was there and nobody handed him a bike and a helmet?

No shit right?

|

Blur the technicolor

6/2/2018 7:48 PM

Another BLACKOUT?

|