2 of premixjunky/Pauly G/mortgagepaul's current usernames in the same thread!!

Sully
3/29/2019 8:08am
Middleside wrote:
You either want to be the guy or are so envious you're nuttier than a Bieber fan. You start more thread about this dude than James...
You either want to be the guy or are so envious you're nuttier than a Bieber fan.
You start more thread about this dude than James Stewart even gets.
When do you jump on the next guy withyour fetish?

APLMAN99 wrote:

That one is a slam dunk.

For the record, I'm pretty certain that I've never accused boomslang of being Paul G/premixjunky. If he were using that username, it would definitely be out of character for him in many ways.

MAVERICK- wrote:

Thought it was Boomslang? The South Canadian African from the US.

APLMAN99 wrote:

There's a reason he's in this thread already.

disbanded wrote:
If you are being confused for that dumb fuck then it probably means you are a shit poster.
Yup
tcannon521
Fantasy
1417th
3/29/2019 8:31am
What’s funny is, I almost moved to CA back in 2005 and talked to him about a mortgage. I still have his number in my phone and occasionally I see his name when I’m searching for a Paul in my contact list.
Middleside
3/29/2019 8:47am
3 pages now? Next to James Bubba Stewart, this guy gets more threads and more pages than anyone else in moto.
Herlings doesnt even get this much attention!
and Bubba has been gone from this sport for years basically.

At this point I gotta wonder, do those two know each other somehow? Does Stew read this place?

NvHermit
Fantasy
4303rd
3/29/2019 8:51am
I ordered In n Out and rode over a glacier and through knee high mud just because of this thread

The Shop

500guy
3/29/2019 8:52am
Middleside wrote:
3 pages now? Next to James Bubba Stewart, this guy gets more threads and more pages than anyone else in moto. Herlings doesnt even get this...
3 pages now? Next to James Bubba Stewart, this guy gets more threads and more pages than anyone else in moto.
Herlings doesnt even get this much attention!
and Bubba has been gone from this sport for years basically.

At this point I gotta wonder, do those two know each other somehow? Does Stew read this place?

Charles Manson and Bill Cosby are two examples of getting a lot of attention. So I guess it all depends on how you gauge it.
psg119
3/29/2019 9:48am
Boomslang wrote:
Harry, looking at the title thread, is this the same dude that you thought I was? If yes, then you are a rookie. No axe to...
Harry, looking at the title thread, is this the same dude that you thought I was? If yes, then you are a rookie.

No axe to grind, just asking.
Middleside wrote:
Same dude that went after you for that thread for posting what you knew. Sorry dont remember what it was though. Shortly it will be someone...
Same dude that went after you for that thread for posting what you knew. Sorry dont remember what it was though.
Shortly it will be someone else.
Your account is too new to even know about that thread isn't it? haha.
Middleside
3/29/2019 10:19am
Ever heard of internet surfing? You know, like you do when surfing from your moms basement.
And this joint has infinite scroll in subforums. Pretty nifty.
psg119
3/29/2019 10:28am
Middleside wrote:
Ever heard of internet surfing? You know, like you do when surfing from your moms basement.
Sick burn. I'm sure guy. Nobody likes a liar.
jeffro503
3/29/2019 11:38am
Middleside wrote:
This thread , and what the meaning behind it seems to be going right over your head. It's calling out probably the biggest bullshitter / troll / multiple account person that has ever graced this board. There are people that actually know Paul ( you! ) And have no problem calling you out for said bullshit. Just read the bio above......that should explain a lot , of how much you live in LaLa land. Not one thing in it is true. Like many have stated , you're pretty easy to spot with your posting style. I personally have no hard feelings towards you , but what I can't stand is the all up fake bullshit you spew. In JUST racing bikes alone ( forget about flying hornet's )...... people know your name , and can't find one result ever of you actually doing it. Let alone professional SX and Mx. And that's only about 1% of the bullshit. You got some real deep seeded issues dude , and you're the only one who can't see it.
Titan1
3/29/2019 11:58am
The funny thing about this, is Paul is delusional enough to think he's playing us...lol

The truth is in your files paul!
3/29/2019 12:06pm
Middleside wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
This thread , and what the meaning behind it seems to be going right over your head. It's calling out probably the biggest bullshitter / troll...
This thread , and what the meaning behind it seems to be going right over your head. It's calling out probably the biggest bullshitter / troll / multiple account person that has ever graced this board. There are people that actually know Paul ( you! ) And have no problem calling you out for said bullshit. Just read the bio above......that should explain a lot , of how much you live in LaLa land. Not one thing in it is true. Like many have stated , you're pretty easy to spot with your posting style. I personally have no hard feelings towards you , but what I can't stand is the all up fake bullshit you spew. In JUST racing bikes alone ( forget about flying hornet's )...... people know your name , and can't find one result ever of you actually doing it. Let alone professional SX and Mx. And that's only about 1% of the bullshit. You got some real deep seeded issues dude , and you're the only one who can't see it.
I know a thing or two about Hornets. Tell me, Paul, what drives the leading edge flaps, and what was the AFC fix for their failure as the system aged?
jeffro503
3/29/2019 12:15pm
Middleside wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
This thread , and what the meaning behind it seems to be going right over your head. It's calling out probably the biggest bullshitter / troll...
I know a thing or two about Hornets. Tell me, Paul, what drives the leading edge flaps, and what was the AFC fix for their failure...
I know a thing or two about Hornets. Tell me, Paul, what drives the leading edge flaps, and what was the AFC fix for their failure as the system aged?
He'll be back in a while after he googles everything up , come back with a huge copy / paste and try to tell people those are his own words. In fact , he'll probably come back and say he designed or had input for the fix and did all the test flying. Did all that work during the week while traveling between SX rounds. Probably already had the fix thought up in his head while sitting with his super hot model girlfriend on his yacht in Monaco.
3/29/2019 12:26pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I know a thing or two about Hornets. Tell me, Paul, what drives the leading edge flaps, and what was the AFC fix for their failure...
jeffro503 wrote:
He'll be back in a while after he googles everything up , come back with a huge copy / paste and try to tell people those...
He'll be back in a while after he googles everything up , come back with a huge copy / paste and try to tell people those are his own words. In fact , he'll probably come back and say he designed or had input for the fix and did all the test flying. Did all that work during the week while traveling between SX rounds. Probably already had the fix thought up in his head while sitting with his super hot model girlfriend on his yacht in Monaco.
Always appreciate you, Jeffbro, but no way in hell he figures it out. If he does, through a search, then I got some questions only a Hornet pilot, or expert maintainer would know.
NvHermit
Fantasy
4303rd
3/29/2019 1:40pm
Middleside wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
You seem emotional, Jeffy ?

jeffro503
3/29/2019 3:35pm
Middleside wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
NvHermit wrote:
You seem emotional, Jeffy ? [img]https://sep.yimg.com/ay/yhst-29523360387793/midol-complete-caplets-40-count-44.gif[/img]

Haha.....not at all man. Paul is just an interesting character to figure out.
newmann
3/29/2019 3:57pm
NvHermit wrote:
[quote][b]PremixJunky[/b] wrote: FUN! Anything that's fun, especially if it produces an adrenaline rush. Life is short, and I'm into far too many to list, but if...
PremixJunky wrote: FUN! Anything that's fun, especially if it produces an adrenaline rush. Life is short, and I'm into far too many to list, but if it's cool in any way, shape, or form, I'm probably into it, or already did it. Tahoe, Havasu, Lake Powell, Snowmobiles and Snocross, Snowboarding and Skiiing, Wakeboarding, Supercross, Shifter Karts, Tunnel Boats, Formula 1 Races, and Fighter Jets,(F-18 Hornets specifically). The Mountains, the Sierra's especially, and the Beach, and Shopping, but not really for Myself. Usually for the Beautiful Girl in my life at the time. I do like long walks on the beach, fireplaces(especially in Winter, Teddy Bears, and classy candle light dinners with someone special. I used to race motorcycles(Motocross and a little Supercross and Arenacross), and was pretty good at it I will say myself. I raced Shifter Karts for a while for fun, and now race snowmobiles in winter off and on, but nothing full time. Just when I get that competitive bug, and I always go to win, and usually do fine. I have a New Video I made coming soon. It's a work in progress, and is of a whole winter season in the Mountains. I usually Videotape everything. I have a Sony HVR-Z1U bla bla Professional HDV camcorder and a smaller one for just everyday stuff. For food, I like Sushi, good Italian, American, and all sorts of Asian stuff. Of course Carls Jr., In-N-Out, and stuff like that, but that's kinda rare for me. I pretty much live on Supplements, Pure Protein shakes, and eat like when I had time to spend a bunch of time in the gym. I try to eat pretty clean and healthy. I don't really drink alcohol all that much, unless it's a special occasion, but enjoy having a good dinner and maybe some good wine somewhere classy now and then. Martini's are good and kinda a treat once in a while. I like going clubbing now and then for a change, mostly just to pull myself away from work and see people I usually don't get to regularly, plus to listen to some good music and beats.

Damn, it’s the Amway sales spill.Laughing
3/29/2019 5:37pm
NvHermit wrote:
You seem emotional, Jeffy ? [img]https://sep.yimg.com/ay/yhst-29523360387793/midol-complete-caplets-40-count-44.gif[/img]

Was just about to declare you "most interesting new poster," but now I see you're just another ass clown. "Jeffy"? Really? Maybe your hermit life is dimming your brain.
Crush
3/29/2019 6:09pm
MxKing809 wrote:
How do you guys keep track of all this?
Or give a fuck.
3/29/2019 6:15pm
MxKing809 wrote:
Crush wrote:
Or give a fuck.
Because good people here have lost money. Maybe you don't care, but some do.
Crush
3/29/2019 6:24pm
MxKing809 wrote:
Crush wrote:
Or give a fuck.
Because good people here have lost money. Maybe you don't care, but some do.
Lost money?
3/29/2019 6:36pm
Great. Another useful thread sent to the dumbgeon by Giberson the emotional liberal. Dude, you need to check your admin powers for a month or two. You've succeeded in turning Vital into a politically correct minefield of vanilla ice cream. I get that the industry insiders are pulling your strings, but do you have to make it so obvious?
Middleside
3/29/2019 9:43pm Edited Date/Time 3/29/2019 9:44pm
You guys must all be jealous or envious of this dude to stalk multiple forum people over this guy.
And dude all your oddball jet questions, who's that for or are you posting in the wrong thread?

Have you and Appleman noticed the guy actually has a profile on here and doesnt start threads about you.
So really, who's the delusional sick ones?

Appleman has a secret love affair so strong hes worse than a tween girl over Bieber.
It's pretty weird for a man to be obsessed over another man that much.
Do you want to be him or something? Weird as hell to me. But carry on. It's good for a laugh or two.

And NVHermit.....looks like you're up next.

Harry Backmon
3 hours ago
NvHermit wrote:
You seem emotional, Jeffy

Harry Backmon wrote:
Was just about to declare you "most interesting new poster," but now I see you're just another ass clown. "Jeffy"? Really? Maybe your hermit life is dimming your brain.
Middleside
3/29/2019 10:11pm
jeffro503 wrote:
You're another guy who that dude lives in your head .
Do you know the guy? Or just make shit up to suit your stalker agenda?
Unless you know him, I'd guess you have zero to back up anything in your crazy posts.

jeffro503
3/30/2019 1:49am
jeffro503 wrote:
Middleside wrote:
You're another guy who that dude lives in your head . Do you know the guy? Or just make shit up to suit your stalker agenda...
You're another guy who that dude lives in your head .
Do you know the guy? Or just make shit up to suit your stalker agenda?
Unless you know him, I'd guess you have zero to back up anything in your crazy posts.

I know he's a con artist piece of shit , that loves to talk nothing but bullshit. I know he's a fucking whack job that lives in some never never land. And everyone on this board knows this and feels the same way. I also know he's a social outcast , that has been booted from this site going on about 100 times , because he can't figure out how to just be a normal person.

So while you're here flapping your lips trying to protect him ( you! ) ......maybe you should try and understand why nobody around here likes him ( you! ) . It's because he has to live a fake life on a message board , because he knows damn well he ain't worth shit in the real world. Does that answer your question?
APLMAN99
3/30/2019 9:08am
Paul, you either need to go back on the meds or stop cutting your pills in half. You really need counseling, meds alone probably aren’t enough.

Not sure what the psychological disorder is that would make someone create dozens or even hundreds of accounts just to return to a place that they were kicked out of, but it’s definitely deep seated and chronic as you’ve been at it with this forum alone for 10 years or more. For a guy with that many interests and hobbies, that’s an incredible amount of energy to waste that could be spent on “anything that’s cool”.

Seriously, dude, seek help. If you just fessed up your basic identity, asked for your premixjunky account back, took your ribbings like the rest of us, etc., it would be far less creepy. But using multiple aliases and denying your identity is just a strong symbol of that mental disorder of yours, I guess. Obviously you’re not happy with yourself and live in a fantasy world, but with the right treatment you can probably get incrementally better.

Oh, and while you’re at it you should apologize to Bronwyn and Justin. Your bullshit attacks on her helped drive away two very good and valued members here. Stop being a fuckstick to good people and maybe you can become a halfway valued member yourself.
jeffro503
3/30/2019 2:50pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
Paul, you either need to go back on the meds or stop cutting your pills in half. You really need counseling, meds alone probably aren’t enough...
Paul, you either need to go back on the meds or stop cutting your pills in half. You really need counseling, meds alone probably aren’t enough.

Not sure what the psychological disorder is that would make someone create dozens or even hundreds of accounts just to return to a place that they were kicked out of, but it’s definitely deep seated and chronic as you’ve been at it with this forum alone for 10 years or more. For a guy with that many interests and hobbies, that’s an incredible amount of energy to waste that could be spent on “anything that’s cool”.

Seriously, dude, seek help. If you just fessed up your basic identity, asked for your premixjunky account back, took your ribbings like the rest of us, etc., it would be far less creepy. But using multiple aliases and denying your identity is just a strong symbol of that mental disorder of yours, I guess. Obviously you’re not happy with yourself and live in a fantasy world, but with the right treatment you can probably get incrementally better.

Oh, and while you’re at it you should apologize to Bronwyn and Justin. Your bullshit attacks on her helped drive away two very good and valued members here. Stop being a fuckstick to good people and maybe you can become a halfway valued member yourself.
Couldn't agree more APL! Bron and Justin are doing great btw. Talked to Bron this morning and they are in Mexico on vacation. We'll be riding soon!

Post a reply to: 2 of premixjunky/Pauly G/mortgagepaul's current usernames in the same thread!!

The Latest