Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 7:45pm
Just kidding.

Post edited by: 72kiteboarder, at: 3/22/2007 5:17 PM
|
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
3/22/2007 10:35am
How about we split the difference? Three-stroke?
Nealio
3/23/2007 8:39pm
GuyB wrote:
If I had the choice, I'd go Wankel....
MX7MX
8/28/2007 5:26pm
GuyB wrote:
Nealio wrote:
4 strokes rule!
huck
8/28/2007 9:04pm
I think electric motors are the way to go. That way the only strokes will be the ones on all the moto message boards!!

The Shop

MX7MX
8/28/2007 10:20pm
huck wrote:
I think electric motors are the way to go. That way the only strokes will be the ones on all the moto message boards!!
huck wrote:

Laughing
Mike Bierman
8/29/2007 9:20am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:54pm
huck wrote:
MX7MX wrote:
[b]huck wrote:[/b] [quote]I think electric motors are the way to go. That way the only strokes will be the ones on all the moto message boards!![/quote]...
huck wrote:

Laughing
Don't laugh, there is an all \"Electric\" National in the works !

I would think 2010 ?
Tiki
Fantasy
1695th
8/29/2007 11:52am
huck wrote:
MX7MX wrote:
[b]huck wrote:[/b] [quote]I think electric motors are the way to go. That way the only strokes will be the ones on all the moto message boards!![/quote]...
huck wrote:

Laughing

I would think 2010 ?
I would love a 50 Hp 225lb Electric Motocross Bike. The power would be second to none. Pull from bottom to top.

The trick is, getting it to weigh 225lbs and last an hour per charge.
huck
8/29/2007 12:58pm
MX7MX wrote:
huck wrote:

Laughing

I would think 2010 ?
Tiki wrote:
I would love a 50 Hp 225lb Electric Motocross Bike. The power would be second to none. Pull from bottom to top. The trick is, getting...
I would love a 50 Hp 225lb Electric Motocross Bike. The power would be second to none. Pull from bottom to top.

Tiki wrote:

No kidding. I bet the battery would weigh over 225 pounds.

That would be sweet titties though...
Mike Bierman
8/29/2007 5:32pm

I would think 2010 ?
Tiki wrote:
I would love a 50 Hp 225lb Electric Motocross Bike. The power would be second to none. Pull from bottom to top. The trick is, getting...

huck wrote:
[b]Tiki wrote:[/b] [quote]I would love a 50 Hp 225lb Electric Motocross Bike. The power would be second to none. Pull from bottom to top. The trick...
Tiki wrote:

No kidding. I bet the battery would weigh over 225 pounds.

That would be sweet titties though...
Well...4-stroke race bikes weighed over 300 pounds not to long ago.

I think a battery can be built, that weighs less than a 4-stroke engine.

You can bet some brainiac, (an extremely intelligent person; intellectual.) is hard at it.

The real trick is to stay young, wait, and be ready !
BamBamm13
8/30/2007 1:25pm
GuyB wrote:
Nealio wrote:
MX7MX wrote:
4 strokes rule!
MX7MX wrote:
4 strokes rule!
Who let you in hereBlink

Welcome to the nice board MX7
MX7MX
8/30/2007 10:31pm
Nealio wrote:
MX7MX wrote:
4 strokes rule!
BamBamm13 wrote:
MX7MX wrote:
4 strokes rule!
Who let you in hereBlink

Thank you Bam, great to see your in here as well!!! You still gonna supply the cold beer at the MXON?Woohoo
huck
8/31/2007 4:57am
MX7MX wrote:
4 strokes rule!
BamBamm13 wrote:
MX7MX wrote:
4 strokes rule!
Who let you in hereBlink

MX7MX wrote:
Thank you Bam, great to see your in here as well!!! You still gonna supply the cold beer at the MXON?Woohoo
MX7MX wrote:

15 year olds shouldn't drink alcohol!!!
BamBamm13
8/31/2007 3:59pm
BamBamm13 wrote:
MX7MX wrote:
4 strokes rule!
Who let you in hereBlink

MX7MX wrote:
huck wrote:
[b]MX7MX wrote:[/b] [quote]Thank you Bam, great to see your in here as well!!! You still gonna supply the cold beer at the MXON?:woohoo:[/quote] 15 year olds...
MX7MX wrote:

huck wrote:
MX7MX wrote:
[quote]Thank you Bam, great to see your in here as well!!! You still gonna supply the cold beer at the MXON?Woohoo

15 year olds shouldn't drink alcohol!!![/quote]15?!!! What the...?!! It all makes sense now!!

I am all about contributing to the delinquency of minorsCool
huck
9/1/2007 3:10pm
MX7MX wrote:
huck wrote:
[b]MX7MX wrote:[/b] [quote]Thank you Bam, great to see your in here as well!!! You still gonna supply the cold beer at the MXON?:woohoo:[/quote] 15 year olds...
MX7MX wrote:

BamBamm13 wrote:
[b]huck wrote:[/b] [quote][b]MX7MX wrote:[/b] [quote]Thank you Bam, great to see your in here as well!!! You still gonna supply the cold beer at the MXON?:woohoo:[/quote] 15...
huck wrote:
MX7MX wrote:
[quote]Thank you Bam, great to see your in here as well!!! You still gonna supply the cold beer at the MXON?Woohoo

15 year olds shouldn't drink alcohol!!![/quote]15?!!! What the...?!! It all makes sense now!!

I am all about contributing to the delinquency of minorsCool
BamBamm13 wrote:
huck wrote:
[quote]MX7MX wrote:

I am all about contributing to the delinquency of minorsCool [/quote]

Some minors are plenty delinquent enough already...

Post a reply to: 2 Stroke vs 4 Stroke

The Latest