1st few laps at unadilla...

BobbyM
Edited Date/Time 1/20/2012 11:22am
what a great race. short, desalle and brayton are absolutely trying their hardest and are going as fast as they possibly can...panic mode fast. and then there's dungey right behind em. kid looked like he was on a fucking trail ride and not even close to his top panic mode speed. that kid is stuffed with confidence right now...glad for the kid and his family, i bet they are stoked!

http://bobbymx.com/2010_MX/UNA/UNA_M2.wmv
|
Spinner
8/15/2010 1:10pm
Full of confidence: YES!
Money in his pockets from Suzuki: NO!
BobbyM
8/15/2010 1:20pm
bonus money chuckie...it's in the mail.
Smile

Spinner
8/15/2010 1:27pm
BobbyM wrote:
bonus money chuckie...it's in the mail.
Smile

I'll be watching my mailbox! Thanks!
hasko158
8/15/2010 1:47pm
100% correct statement, he played tha patience game and just rode his race while they pushed as hard as they could. I give it up for those guys as beating RD is not going to be easy.

The Shop

MxDaD324
8/15/2010 2:02pm
BobbyM wrote:
what a great race. short, desalle and brayton are absolutely trying their hardest and are going as fast as they possibly can...panic mode fast. and...
what a great race. short, desalle and brayton are absolutely trying their hardest and are going as fast as they possibly can...panic mode fast. and then there's dungey right behind em. kid looked like he was on a fucking trail ride and not even close to his top panic mode speed. that kid is stuffed with confidence right now...glad for the kid and his family, i bet they are stoked!

http://bobbymx.com/2010_MX/UNA/UNA_M2.wmv
Sounds like your leaving the MA train and jumping on the RD bandwagon? LOL
newmann
8/15/2010 2:07pm
RD's on a mission. Bonus money is probably the least of his concerns. He'll have plenty of time to deal with that when he wraps up another c/ship next week. Doesn't look like he pisses away a lot of money in the first place. And I highly doubt DeCoster would let him go unpaid.
mcphilly
8/15/2010 2:30pm
great track and racing all weekend . Smile
GIwasB4
8/15/2010 2:54pm
newmann wrote:
RD's on a mission. Bonus money is probably the least of his concerns. He'll have plenty of time to deal with that when he wraps up...
RD's on a mission. Bonus money is probably the least of his concerns. He'll have plenty of time to deal with that when he wraps up another c/ship next week. Doesn't look like he pisses away a lot of money in the first place. And I highly doubt DeCoster would let him go unpaid.
Doesn't look like he pisses away a lot of money in the first place.

What would make you say that?
MxDaD324
8/15/2010 3:10pm Edited Date/Time 8/15/2010 3:11pm
newmann wrote:
RD's on a mission. Bonus money is probably the least of his concerns. He'll have plenty of time to deal with that when he wraps up...
GIwasB4 wrote:

You know man, JS has a nice house and a few cool cars so he blows all his money and hes an attention whore cause he has a reality show.

RD is the golden child. He drives a hybrid and lives in a condo. He is beginning to show up in a few commercials so i think Hollywood is slowly drawing him in....
jndmx
8/15/2010 3:16pm
MxDaD324 wrote:
You know man, JS has a nice house and a few cool cars so he blows all his money and hes an attention whore cause he...
You know man, JS has a nice house and a few cool cars so he blows all his money and hes an attention whore cause he has a reality show.

RD is the golden child. He drives a hybrid and lives in a condo. He is beginning to show up in a few commercials so i think Hollywood is slowly drawing him in....
Careful you don't choke on those sour grapes there......
calimxer91
8/15/2010 3:19pm
MxDaD324 wrote:
You know man, JS has a nice house and a few cool cars so he blows all his money and hes an attention whore cause he...

jndmx wrote:
Careful you don't choke on those sour grapes there......
Laughing
newmann
8/15/2010 3:28pm
GIwasB4 wrote:

Of all the features or interviews I've seen of Dungey, he appears to live a modest life. Kind of reminds me of RC. Seems like he has his head screwed on pretty straight and knows there are a limited number of years to make it in this game. Focused maybe.
Brent
8/15/2010 3:28pm
Two superstars now out of the Carmichael Ranch, this time with no Aldon Baker.

Second moto Dungey just decides to turn it up after 20 minutes and run off, he's not even sweating after he pulls his helmet off, either.

.Damn I can't imagine what kind of unreal cardio shape that kid is in.

newmann
8/15/2010 3:30pm
From what I understand,he doesn't even have a trainer?
BobbyM
8/15/2010 4:21pm
GIwasB4 wrote:

newmann wrote:
Of all the features or interviews I've seen of Dungey, he appears to live a modest life. Kind of reminds me of RC. Seems like he...
Of all the features or interviews I've seen of Dungey, he appears to live a modest life. Kind of reminds me of RC. Seems like he has his head screwed on pretty straight and knows there are a limited number of years to make it in this game. Focused maybe.
i am sure his family advises him to not blow too much money but invest it instead, sadly cars and fancy houses are no longer considered investments. Sad
BobbyM
8/15/2010 4:22pm
newmann wrote:
From what I understand,he doesn't even have a trainer?
nope
Blake
8/15/2010 6:38pm
He doesn't need a trainer. He has enough motivation on his own.

Most pro Mxers need a babysitter, someone to get them off the couch, off the Kit Kats, and get going.

Outsider
8/15/2010 6:41pm
Blake wrote:
He doesn't need a trainer. He has enough motivation on his own. Most pro Mxers need a babysitter, someone to get them off the couch, off...
He doesn't need a trainer. He has enough motivation on his own.

Most pro Mxers need a babysitter, someone to get them off the couch, off the Kit Kats, and get going.

I need that....Blush
TeamGreen
8/15/2010 6:47pm
Between RD and JS...I think it's quite easy to make a decision 'bout who's got their game "tighter"...

Who doesn't need all the bling?

Who does?

That said, JS still looks to be a Dynasty in this Soprt as long as he comes back healthy and with his head screwed on right.

I'd start by asking Ross Maeda for some one on one help on "set-up"; but, that's jus' me...
prillernut
8/15/2010 7:49pm
Outsider wrote:
I need that....Blush
kwhite199 wrote:
x2
har! x3 let me get in line for some of that too Wink

working with Carmichael, under the guidance of Roger DeCoster, man oh man....
Hank_Thrill
8/16/2010 9:26am
Dungey's mental maturity blows me away. Males don't mentally mature until around twenty-five, but the way Dungey rode Saturday reminded me a lot of RC (in his later years)

RC always preached about learning to let the race come to him. I think he's preached the same attitude towards Dungey, just by observing Dungey out on the track.
plowboy
8/16/2010 9:35am
Both RD's seem to share the same sensibilities...win the races and the rest will take care of itself. Not too flashy but tried and true...and very effective.
motomike137
8/16/2010 9:46am
He looks like RC (the older wiser) is riding along with him on the back of the bike.
karnivool
8/16/2010 10:23am
Brent wrote:
Two superstars now out of the Carmichael Ranch, this time with no Aldon Baker. Second moto Dungey just decides to turn it up after 20 minutes...
Two superstars now out of the Carmichael Ranch, this time with no Aldon Baker.

Second moto Dungey just decides to turn it up after 20 minutes and run off, he's not even sweating after he pulls his helmet off, either.

.Damn I can't imagine what kind of unreal cardio shape that kid is in.

yeah I know, after all those commercials I have seen, he must have ridden that bike 20 miles by now, just on my tv alone...and what about his secret? "he's not telling"

Post a reply to: 1st few laps at unadilla...

The Latest