1997 primal impulse honda can anyone help with pics ?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/13/2020 4:20 PM

Hi guys i’m looking for pictures from 1997 primal impulse days not a lot around would any of you guys have any pictures from old magazines or random shots from the past ? would be really appreciated thanks Photo
Photo

|

8/13/2020 5:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/13/2020 5:27 PM

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

8/13/2020 5:29 PM

Thanks for that bottom pic is 96 but all pics welcomed especially of Reynard what a legend on a 125

|

8/13/2020 5:33 PM

Whenever i think Primal Impulse i think of Kim Ashkenazi at the 1996 San diego supercross. As a 10 year old aussie motohead i thought that was the coolest moment ever. I wore that VHS out rewatching the race over and over.

|

8/13/2020 5:36 PM

haydos25 wrote:

Whenever i think Primal Impulse i think of Kim Ashkenazi at the 1996 San diego supercross. As a 10 year old aussie motohead i thought that was the coolest moment ever. I wore that VHS out rewatching the race over and over.

100% to what a legend this is some of his plastic from 96 Photo
Photo
Photo

|

8/13/2020 5:43 PM

Thats Epic!!

I've got an all cotton Peter Jackson CDR Yamaha Fox jersey he gave me when he came to my 9th birthday party. Dropped into timezone played some video games with me, hoed into a couple slices of pizza and chilled for a couple hours. Never met the guy before hand, parents reached out for an autograph and he just showed up, Basically the coolest thing that could've ever happened to an aussie moto kid growing up in that era. Really top bloke.

|

8/13/2020 5:45 PM

Hahaha that’s make a wish foundation kinda stuff
You sure he didn’t think you had cancer or something lol
How awesome!

|

8/13/2020 5:50 PM

@lips395 wrote:

Hahaha that’s make a wish foundation kinda stuff
You sure he didn’t think you had cancer or something lol
How awesome!

Haha good point. The old boy was pretty shonky back in those days, him coming up with a yarn like that wouldn't have been completely out of character actually.

Good luck with the build mate im sure it'll come out sweet.

|

8/13/2020 8:29 PM

Motocross Journal June 1997 page 38 and 39

Team Primal Impulses Honda cr125

|

8/13/2020 8:33 PM

Ti wrote:

Can you please upload pictures of pages if you have the magazine ?
I unfortunately don’t

|

8/13/2020 8:40 PM

Photo
|

8/14/2020 12:22 AM

Sorry i think these are all from 96

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

8/14/2020 12:24 AM

robbiescrubs wrote:

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

DUDE ! that’s so awesome thanks for sharing what a legend
Chad reed can take a back seat

|

8/14/2020 1:21 AM

@lips395 wrote:

Lips these were from some old ADB's i had from 96. I only have 2 issues from that year but i can email you scanned copies of the articles if you like? There was his regular column about being stateside and also a 2 page interview about how he got the Primal Impulse ride

|

8/14/2020 1:45 AM

haydos25 wrote:

@lips395 wrote:

100% to what a legend this is some of his plastic from 96 Photo
Photo
Photo

Gumtree gem

|

8/14/2020 1:52 AM

Too young to remember if it was the Honda or Suzuki year, but Robbie second turn at Millville on the lip of the outside pinned while everyone else hopped whoops inside was insane. I remember he beat RC who was a big deal tho!

|

Race Tech Director of Marketing
www.racetech.com
Proud supporters of VitalMX. Ask me about the VitalMX Discount!

8/14/2020 2:13 AM

robbiescrubs wrote:

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

@lips395 wrote:

robbiescrubs wrote:

Lips these were from some old ADB's i had from 96. I only have 2 issues from that year but i can email you scanned copies of the articles if you like? There was his regular column about being stateside and also a 2 page interview about how he got the Primal Impulse ride

Hell yeah that would be fantastic
mawestbury@gmail.com
Much appreciated cheers Matt

|

8/14/2020 3:24 AM

Ti wrote:

Found it thanks so much

|

11/16/2020 2:53 PM

Resurrect this thread for a quick little story on a recent Facebook marketplace purchase I just made. Last week someone was parting a 97Cr125 on one of the fbook sites. I look over the post, the parts are cheap, I look a little closer, Applied triple clamps a black Clarke gas tank and Braking oversized front rotor & brct. I inquire about the clamps & rotor, as I don’t see these parts come up often for the 97 CR125, I buy the clamps & rotor kit. I did not catch the black tank, I thought it was your typical black spray painted tank... so I missed out on the tank ... At this point I still don’t think much of it. I get the parts today, yep they are good & fit my 97 CR125. I see all the triple clamp bolts & stem nut were drilled for safety wire... I”m thinking this was a former Honda Of Troy bike, then I look closer at the original posting. On the seat base, which is sold already, I can clearly make out the words “ Robbie Reynard” .. looks like this bike may have been at least a practice bike for the team or Reynard. Of course engine & pipe are gone... really nothing else left. The seller had no idea what he had.... I got the clamps & oversized front rotor kit for next to nothing...

|

11/16/2020 2:56 PM

My build coming towards the end love the look of the primal impulse hondas Photo
Photo

|

11/16/2020 3:10 PM

@lips395 wrote:

My build coming towards the end love the look of the primal impulse hondas Photo
Photo

That’s awesome!

|

11/17/2020 8:50 PM

Bike looks Awesome. 96 redbud I was in primal,s pit, Kim and Pedro.

|

11/17/2020 9:37 PM

Rode with Ashcan a few times. Oran park etc Haha.

|