'19 Number Projections

tmx860
8/30/2018 6:25pm
If Hansen really won't race if he's not #100 then could he get a foreign license so that his points won't be eligible for a national number? He's raced UK Arenacross in the past could he renew that?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
8/30/2018 7:21pm
tmx860 wrote:
If Hansen really won't race if he's not #100 then could he get a foreign license so that his points won't be eligible for a national...
If Hansen really won't race if he's not #100 then could he get a foreign license so that his points won't be eligible for a national number? He's raced UK Arenacross in the past could he renew that?
He's American. Can only race with a foreign license if you're a citizen of a different country.
dadofagun
Fantasy
2117th
9/5/2018 5:28pm
dadofagun wrote:
I hate 13.... hate it. I was handed back 13 bucks change at a convenience store the other day, I gave the clerk a dollar tip...
I hate 13.... hate it. I was handed back 13 bucks change at a convenience store the other day, I gave the clerk a dollar tip to keep it outta my wallet. If I ever have an amount of cash in my wallet that ends in 13 at the end of the day, I take some out for the swear jar..... 13 sucks.
-MAVERICK- wrote:
What's your reason for hating the number 13 so much? You must have a reason.
13 is just bad. The hangman’s pole has a a strong rope attached, with 13 loops in the slip knot. It has 13 steps leading up to the platform. Friday the 13th is just a day asking for trouble, hence the last time I got a ticket was on a Friday the 13th. My first marriage was doomed when she picked the 13th for our wedding day, so when our divorce was finalized, you guessed it, the 13th. A bakers dozen? Yep, 13. Why is that bad? Ever had 13 of anything you thought was great but bit you in the ass later?!? Exactly. Good beer doesn’t come in 13 packs.....
13 is an awkward, goofy, clumsy age for anyone to go through. We grow zits, limbs, hair everywhere, have all these “funny” feelings all over, and have adults in our lives telling us we are fine, but yet, ask us what’s wrong?!? 13 is just an odd number, with odd, strange, events that happens to those who represent it...... Oh yeah, awhile back, I was 13th in line at my local DMV (shocker), so I gracefully bowed out. Stepped across the street to grab a coffee and returned to see I was still the 13th. “Fuck this” I said and left. Returning the next day, I purchased my new tags for my truck..... only to see my new tag number ended in 13. I kindly asked for another plate, explaining why to the nice lady, and she said no problem. Then she handed me a different plate......ending in 666. God I’m a mess......

The Shop

9/5/2018 6:05pm
dadofagun wrote:
13 is just bad. The hangman’s pole has a a strong rope attached, with 13 loops in the slip knot. It has 13 steps leading up...
13 is just bad. The hangman’s pole has a a strong rope attached, with 13 loops in the slip knot. It has 13 steps leading up to the platform. Friday the 13th is just a day asking for trouble, hence the last time I got a ticket was on a Friday the 13th. My first marriage was doomed when she picked the 13th for our wedding day, so when our divorce was finalized, you guessed it, the 13th. A bakers dozen? Yep, 13. Why is that bad? Ever had 13 of anything you thought was great but bit you in the ass later?!? Exactly. Good beer doesn’t come in 13 packs.....
13 is an awkward, goofy, clumsy age for anyone to go through. We grow zits, limbs, hair everywhere, have all these “funny” feelings all over, and have adults in our lives telling us we are fine, but yet, ask us what’s wrong?!? 13 is just an odd number, with odd, strange, events that happens to those who represent it...... Oh yeah, awhile back, I was 13th in line at my local DMV (shocker), so I gracefully bowed out. Stepped across the street to grab a coffee and returned to see I was still the 13th. “Fuck this” I said and left. Returning the next day, I purchased my new tags for my truck..... only to see my new tag number ended in 13. I kindly asked for another plate, explaining why to the nice lady, and she said no problem. Then she handed me a different plate......ending in 666. God I’m a mess......
IDK if this is facetious or not, but what a great read Laughing

Post a reply to: '19 Number Projections

The Latest