19' KX450 shock springs

EHink450
Does the 19 kx450 take the same shock spring as any other previous year? I need a super stiff shock spring cause I'm one heavy ass dirtbike rider and the guy at race tech said a 6.0 was the stiffest they made. Which will probably be plenty stiff but he said something about because they changed the linkage. I was just wondering cause I could of sworn I read online a while back that it took previous year springs. I'm not saying I dont trust race tech, I'm just curious cause of other stuff I read. Any help much appreciated.
|
ML512
Fantasy
45th
10/25/2018 2:59pm
The new spring is longer than prior years.
EHink450
10/25/2018 3:02pm
ML512 wrote:
The new spring is longer than prior years.
Oh alright thanks alot man. Good to know I made the right buying choice then. Appreciated bro
zb658
10/25/2018 3:23pm
EHink450 wrote:
Does the 19 kx450 take the same shock spring as any other previous year? I need a super stiff shock spring cause I'm one heavy ass...
Does the 19 kx450 take the same shock spring as any other previous year? I need a super stiff shock spring cause I'm one heavy ass dirtbike rider and the guy at race tech said a 6.0 was the stiffest they made. Which will probably be plenty stiff but he said something about because they changed the linkage. I was just wondering cause I could of sworn I read online a while back that it took previous year springs. I'm not saying I dont trust race tech, I'm just curious cause of other stuff I read. Any help much appreciated.
I got a 6.3 from factory connection. Worked just fine. They said it was similar to the existing honda shock as far as spring dimensions.

The Shop

EHink450
10/25/2018 9:01pm
EHink450 wrote:
Does the 19 kx450 take the same shock spring as any other previous year? I need a super stiff shock spring cause I'm one heavy ass...
zb658 wrote:
I got a 6.3 from factory connection. Worked just fine. They said it was similar to the existing honda shock as far as spring dimensions.
Do you know what's the most stiff rate Factory Connection offers?
Jbulz
Fantasy
4069th
10/25/2018 9:18pm
EHink450 wrote:
I'm selling a new 6.0 Racetech spring for a 19 KX in bazaar. Make me an offer!

The new spring is actually shorter than the old ones, I think ML mistyped. It's the same spring that's on the 17+ CRF and 18+ RMZ.
EHink450
10/25/2018 9:24pm
EHink450 wrote:
Jbulz wrote:
I'm selling a new 6.0 Racetech spring for a 19 KX in bazaar. Make me an offer! The new spring is actually shorter than the old...
I'm selling a new 6.0 Racetech spring for a 19 KX in bazaar. Make me an offer!

The new spring is actually shorter than the old ones, I think ML mistyped. It's the same spring that's on the 17+ CRF and 18+ RMZ.
I would of made you an offer but that's exactly what I ordered earlier today

Post a reply to: 19' KX450 shock springs

The Latest