16 and Baker

gt80rider
8/22/2017 1:07pm
UpTiTe wrote:
You don't pay a guy 125k to train you, you pay him to help you pass a test.
Ding ding, we have a winner
Flatliner
8/22/2017 1:16pm
UpTiTe wrote:
LMAO. Despite what you may think, I like Zach, the dude work his ass off to get to where he's at. I remember when he turn...
LMAO. Despite what you may think, I like Zach, the dude work his ass off to get to where he's at. I remember when he turn pro, he is completely turned his life around.
I agree with this, and I'll add chasing three of the top 10 fastest guys in the states, while on a 250 definitely played a role in his boost of speed.

Especially in sx this year, the progression was very obvious.
deluxeman
8/22/2017 3:25pm
So Eli must be on the juice as well? His Dad was a big cyclist and has friends all over the world in the cycling world I am sure he gets the best stuff out there.

This is all a bunch of crap, nobody has any proof of any of this stuff, but it gets thrown around like it's common knowledge. I think there are people using illegal substances in MX/SX but to single out the Baker boys is pretty comical. I think Aldon just takes the fun out of life for these guys, they know how to win but they are very controlled. Dungey just wanted a life, maybe have a few beers and a big steak every now and then and it just isn't in the program. Either you want to win or you want to have a life and finish 2nd.
TeamGreen
8/22/2017 3:36pm
Kinda proud of Jeff and the other defenders of the realm...

Some of the rest of you should STFU & go ride.

The Shop

RangerLee
8/22/2017 5:23pm
It is insane that people like to throw out these accusations so boldly, almost stating them as facts. Zero proof but already convicted by their statement.

To say that Aldon is doing that is also to say the Manufacturers are in on it, there would be no way KTM, Husky or Kawasaki would not have known and no way in hell they would allow it to go on. Shit, Millsaps was kicked off of a factory team for prescription drugs that he did not have a prescription for in his locker.

This runs up there with the Moon landing conspiracy nuts who tend to forget about the massive space race that the US was losing at the time, and the Soviet Union would have been all over letting the world know it was faked as they could monitor Apollo 11 landing on the moon.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4000th
8/22/2017 5:36pm
RangerLee wrote:
It is insane that people like to throw out these accusations so boldly, almost stating them as facts. Zero proof but already convicted by their statement...
It is insane that people like to throw out these accusations so boldly, almost stating them as facts. Zero proof but already convicted by their statement.

To say that Aldon is doing that is also to say the Manufacturers are in on it, there would be no way KTM, Husky or Kawasaki would not have known and no way in hell they would allow it to go on. Shit, Millsaps was kicked off of a factory team for prescription drugs that he did not have a prescription for in his locker.

This runs up there with the Moon landing conspiracy nuts who tend to forget about the massive space race that the US was losing at the time, and the Soviet Union would have been all over letting the world know it was faked as they could monitor Apollo 11 landing on the moon.
You're right, literally every professional sport in the world has guys using PEDs to gain an advantage except our virtuous Motocross.
RangerLee
8/22/2017 5:51pm
RangerLee wrote:
It is insane that people like to throw out these accusations so boldly, almost stating them as facts. Zero proof but already convicted by their statement...

UpTiTe wrote:
You're right, literally every professional sport in the world has guys using PEDs to gain an advantage except our virtuous Motocross.
I would not say nobody is taking it, but to come out and say, factually, that Aldon's program is based on PED's is a joke at best.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4000th
8/22/2017 5:56pm Edited Date/Time 8/22/2017 5:58pm
RangerLee wrote:
I would not say nobody is taking it, but to come out and say, factually, that Aldon's program is based on PED's is a joke at...
I would not say nobody is taking it, but to come out and say, factually, that Aldon's program is based on PED's is a joke at best.
I never said any names.
Fearo
8/23/2017 2:55am
I hear both sides of the story... The biggest red flag about Aldon (without throwing accusations) has to be his cycling background, just as it is with John Tomac. Both Baker and Tomac were cycling pro's in the absolute heyday of PED abuse, where cyclists took just about anything they could get their hands on. So either someone like Baker is some golden unicorn of honesty and knowledge, or he is just as dirty as 95% of 80s-90s cyclists were.

I've also said it a million times and I'll say it a million times more, there is no other sport in the world that require the same level of physical and mental exertion as motocross AND has incredibly lackluster PED testing. That in itself is something to think about.
Barrzy256
8/23/2017 5:58am
Titan1 wrote:
Is Zach the first person that Aldon has turned into a champion?

Does this give his program more credibility?
Zack has already been a national champion, just in a different country!
Titan1
8/23/2017 8:43am
Titan1 wrote:
Is Zach the first person that Aldon has turned into a champion?

Does this give his program more credibility?
Barrzy256 wrote:
Zack has already been a national champion, just in a different country!
He was an amateur champion to...but that doesn't matter and neither does the other national championship he won...I'm talking AMA national championship or MXGP/MX2 championship (the two premier series in the world).

Post a reply to: 16 and Baker

The Latest