16 and Baker

Related:
Create New Tag

8/21/2017 1:36 PM

Is Zach the first person that Aldon has turned into a champion?

Does this give his program more credibility?

|

8/21/2017 1:41 PM

Titan1 wrote:

His program has always had credibility...this is just another championship that Aldon had a part to play in it...

|

8/21/2017 1:49 PM

You know, the saying is that Aldon just turns champions into champions...but the truth probably is that only someone with a champion mentality & skillset can take full benefit of his program. There's no doubt at all that (for the right riders) it works!

|

8/21/2017 1:52 PM

Little off topic but if I'm not mistaken Broc Tickle is going to KTM and will be training with Aldon so I'm very interested in seeing how that will go, I think it will be a very good combination.

|

8/21/2017 2:15 PM

davistld01 wrote:

You know, the saying is that Aldon just turns champions into champions...but the truth probably is that only someone with a champion mentality & skillset can take full benefit of his program. There's no doubt at all that (for the right riders) it works!

It's only a saying on Vital...

|

8/21/2017 2:17 PM

Was watching a documentary on Lance Armstrong getting caught. Some interesting comparisons and observations that sure get you thinking could it be possible in this sport. Why do these athletes perform so we'll yet get out so early?

|

8/21/2017 2:23 PM

Titan1 wrote:

Dosent his British Championship count?

|

8/21/2017 2:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/21/2017 2:34 PM

Title had me thinking it had something to do with Milsaps.

|

8/21/2017 2:29 PM

Underground wrote:

Was watching a documentary on Lance Armstrong getting caught. Some interesting comparisons and observations that sure get you thinking could it be possible in this sport. Why do these athletes perform so we'll yet get out so early?

I don't know but that show/documentary was amazing and really opened my eyes to a lot of things.

A must watch for any sports enthusiast.

|

8/21/2017 2:32 PM

Titan1 wrote:

cali11 wrote:

Dosent his British Championship count?

About as much as a Canadian Championship counts..., slightly better than a LL's amateur national championship, great resume builder...but not nearly at the same level as an AMA national title.

|

8/21/2017 2:34 PM

Underground wrote:

Um, injuries?

|

8/21/2017 3:33 PM

Underground wrote:

mxtech1 wrote:

I don't know but that show/documentary was amazing and really opened my eyes to a lot of things.

When sport becomes big business, even FBI investigations can be made to disappear. Politicians like to align themselves with winners. See young Donnie even gets his mug on the screen

|

8/21/2017 3:38 PM

Underground wrote:

mxtech1 wrote:

Does anyone have a link for this or info to help someone search for it?

|

8/21/2017 3:53 PM

I watched it on Netflix the other day when I was layed up for a couple. In the documentaries section. Need an hour or two but very interesting and eye opening.

|

8/21/2017 4:37 PM

jorgechavez wrote:

Little off topic but if I'm not mistaken Broc Tickle is going to KTM and will be training with Aldon so I'm very interested in seeing how that will go, I think it will be a very good combination.

who said broc goona be training with baker?

|

go dungey & roczen

#ChewBroca
so jerking off will help arm pump issues........ sweet lol

8/21/2017 4:41 PM

jorgechavez wrote:

stewie94 wrote:

Matthes....

|

8/21/2017 4:41 PM

Underground wrote:

you just hit the nail in the head. Its very easy to pass a drug test, for these professionals and trainers; it's part of their job as a trainer as well...but anyway.

|

8/21/2017 5:04 PM

jorgechavez wrote:

stewie94 wrote:

DonM wrote:

Matthes....

thought aldon wasent goona take on the whole program jut his selective group of like 2 or 3 450s guys & 1 250 guy?? i guess broc taking dunge spot then

|

go dungey & roczen

#ChewBroca
so jerking off will help arm pump issues........ sweet lol

8/21/2017 6:43 PM

Lets put away the tin hats kids. Baker is not going to risk his reputation in any way shape or form, nor would any of those guys that trained with him take that level of risk. To suggest otherwise is absolutely irresponsible. I hate all of this conjecture, it is so, well, disgusting. It takes away from all of their combined great work. Success breeds contempt.

|

"If you don't put your work ahead of your talent, you won't win." Mike Babcock

8/21/2017 6:52 PM

You don't pay a guy 125k to train you, you pay him to help you pass a test.

|

8/21/2017 7:11 PM

UpTiTe wrote:

Do you really, honestly believe this? I believe you to be a knowledge and accomplished athlete in this sport, and I find it hard that you believe the whole crew is cheating. So Zach Osborne's incredible season comes down to an artificial result? Is this what you are saying? I believe he worked his ass off, improved his riding and his fitness, and was determined as hell to put himself at the top of the podium. And Aldon played a part in his success but as we all know he doesn't turn the throttle.

|

8/21/2017 7:45 PM

UpTiTe wrote:

Bold statement right there.

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

8/21/2017 7:46 PM

UpTiTe wrote:

bents wrote:

Do you really, honestly believe this? I believe you to be a knowledge and accomplished athlete in this sport, and I find it hard that you believe the whole crew is cheating. So Zach Osborne's incredible season comes down to an artificial result? Is this what you are saying? I believe he worked his ass off, improved his riding and his fitness, and was determined as hell to put himself at the top of the podium. And Aldon played a part in his success but as we all know he doesn't turn the throttle.

I think you have to be naive to think some riders arent taking PEDs. I have a decent idea of what guys are taking, some are legally prescribed, some not. Do some homework on the effects of secretion inhibitors, and why they are used in sports and then look at past riders and who their trainers were.

If youre willing to look, your eyes will be open.

|

8/21/2017 7:51 PM

UpTiTe wrote:

I think you have to be naive to think some riders arent taking PEDs. I have a decent idea of what guys are taking, some are legally prescribed, some not. Do some homework on the effects of secretion inhibitors, and why they are used in sports and then look at past riders and who their trainers were.

You are quite willing to speculate with no actual proof.

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

8/21/2017 8:26 PM

UpTiTe wrote:

BobPA wrote:

Bold statement right there.

You really think Stew got a two year ban for not having an indate letter from the doctor?

|

8/21/2017 8:32 PM

Wow...this thread took a wrong turn.

All I was trying to say was that with so many people claimin Baker turns champions into champions...with Zach does that change their opinion?

|

8/21/2017 8:44 PM

No he definitely turns churns out champions. You've just got to ask how. Armstrong said it was from all hard work, but we know that to be false. The US Postal team were untouchable in cycling but their riders never tested positive either. Until they left the team anyway.

|

8/21/2017 8:46 PM

Be interesting to see if this stuff stays too

|

8/21/2017 8:53 PM

What a load of bullshit.
Look, Baker tries to sell his gimmick products, laying around his counter tops and neatly arranged in his cupboards, but I think it's going too far to accuse him and his riders of taking illegal drugs to enhance performance.

|

"Nothing happens until something moves"

8/21/2017 8:56 PM

UpTiTe wrote:

bents wrote:

UpTiTe wrote:

I don't think I am naive about the possibility of PEDs in our sport. I am asking you specifically if you believe Aldon cheats with the knowledge and permission of the athletes he trains, because that is the insinuation you are putting out there. With the latest athlete being Zach. I don't for this two reasons: A-because I believe strongly that these athletes wouldn't support it, and B-I don't believe Aldon believes in cheating nor do I believe he would risk his entire professional career and reputation to do so. If this make me naive, well colour me naive then.

|