Related:
Create New Tag
Magic Man Magic Man
10/4/2018 10:36 AM

Anyone have experience with both of these bikes? If so, is the 19 "much" better?

It's better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.

Deetsmx Deetsmx
10/4/2018 10:53 AM

They feel the same, I had an 17 and my brother just bought a 19. Still lacks on top stock, gearing spacing is still off and chassis feels the same.

www.cheaptearoffs.com

Like us on facebook for weekly sx contests with prizes, discounts, and updates

Cheaptearoffs.com Facebook page

AJ565 AJ565
10/4/2018 11:18 AM

If you can get a better deal on the '18 thats how I'd go. I don't think there is enough difference chassis wise to justify the extra cost. The '18 is already a bike that most will never use the full potential.

2018 KTM 250sx
Instagram CamaroAJ

jeffro503 jeffro503
10/4/2018 1:00 PM

I spent a good 30 minutes comparing both the 18' and 19' side by side ( just looking ).......and in my opinion , I like the look of the 18' quite a bit better than the 19'. The white frame , body work , the way everything just looks more fluid together. I'm not a believer in some of these change's , that made the bike " better ". It uses a lot of the same parts from the 4 stroke's....and I think it came down to saving money on production........not because it made the bike better. But that's my opinion.

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

pete24 pete24
10/4/2018 1:13 PM

i have a 19 i came from multiple aluminum framed yzs the thing is so much better in every way than the yamaha thats its not funny, and im a lifelong yammie guy it killed me to buy the husky but boy am i a hipocrit its awesome, as far as 18-19 the body work is quite different , the pipe has more ground clearance and the brochure ugly blue frame aint bad in person, im sure either one will be good for you but i wanted the latest and greatest two stroke made, and i think i got it
Photo

bluestreak04 bluestreak04
10/4/2018 1:47 PM
Photo
I never had an 18, but I can tell you the 19 is a BAAAAAD ASS MACHINE. I put a V Force on it, flywheel weight and it feels soooo good and linear. I am waiting on Bill's Pipe and Silencer. Why? Because I suck, and having the best weapon for battle guarantees me the most fun while getting last place.
erik_94COBRA erik_94COBRA
10/4/2018 1:47 PM

I love my '17. Hoping back to back tests say it's not radically better.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry