18 CRF250R Price

Related:
Create New Tag

1/23/2018 9:36 AM

Question for anyone who has purchased one or looked into one. What was your OTD price. Looking to purchase in the next couple weeks and wanting to know what to expect. Also any dealers better in the Midwest price wise. I live in southern Indiana but don't mind to drive a bit for a deal.

Thanks in advance.

|

2018 CRF250R

1/23/2018 5:32 PM

Wondering this to. Deciding between a leftover Yz250f and this bike

|

1/23/2018 8:34 PM

Naanak wrote:

Wondering this to. Deciding between a leftover Yz250f and this bike

The best price I found in my area was Abernatlys in TN. OTD was $7495. Plan on making the drive Saturday.

|

2018 CRF250R

1/24/2018 9:44 AM

feelit2morrow wrote:

The best price I found in my area was Abernatlys in TN. OTD was $7495. Plan on making the drive Saturday.

That’s not bad at all. I have to call around but that’ll give me an idea.

|

1/24/2018 10:14 AM

Naanak wrote:

Wondering this to. Deciding between a leftover Yz250f and this bike

feelit2morrow wrote:

The best price I found in my area was Abernatlys in TN. OTD was $7495. Plan on making the drive Saturday.

Naanak wrote:

That’s not bad at all. I have to call around but that’ll give me an idea.

Nak you can find YZ left overs for dirt cheap compared to Honda’s

|

1/24/2018 11:02 AM

TheOriginalPancakee wrote:

Nak you can find YZ left overs for dirt cheap compared to Honda’s

Yeah probably going to go blue.

|

1/24/2018 11:06 AM

Id get a left over rmz and throw a pipe on it and suspension set up and still be cheaper than anything else

So many deals on the rmzs. Like 5-5500 otd for a 17 rmz250

|

1/24/2018 12:10 PM

yz133rider wrote:

Id get a left over rmz and throw a pipe on it and suspension set up and still be cheaper than anything else

So many deals on the rmzs. Like 5-5500 otd for a 17 rmz250

Same with 17 and some 18 kawis. 5k-5700

|

1/24/2018 12:55 PM

I heard Championship in Ohio had a huge inventory of CRF250R’s
They are great to deal with.
Jim Duravige is the guy.

KC

|

1/24/2018 1:14 PM

Best I could get was $7600 in AZ OTD before I left for my deployment. Decided I'd wait till I get back before pulling the trigger.

|

"Asking this question here is analogous to going to a KrispyKreme store and asking the patrons if you should have a doughnut."-NotCore