$17,000aud KTM

Jrewing
12/4/2018 1:45am
Australia, NOT Austria! We certainly don't do Sshnapps! And we certainly want put up with this added stamp duty and set up delivery charges, the price...
Australia, NOT Austria!

We certainly don't do Sshnapps!

And we certainly want put up with this added stamp duty and set up delivery charges, the price on the sticker is the price, then you may be able to "haggle".
PJRAUS wrote:
They make lovely schnapps at the wild brumby distillery at Jyndabyne.... just saying...
Just drove by it ten minutes ago. Camped at the campground at thredders for a mtb festival. If it was open I’d have bought two bottles!!
PJRAUS
12/4/2018 3:02am
Australia, NOT Austria! We certainly don't do Sshnapps! And we certainly want put up with this added stamp duty and set up delivery charges, the price...
Australia, NOT Austria!

We certainly don't do Sshnapps!

And we certainly want put up with this added stamp duty and set up delivery charges, the price on the sticker is the price, then you may be able to "haggle".
PJRAUS wrote:
They make lovely schnapps at the wild brumby distillery at Jyndabyne.... just saying...
Jrewing wrote:
Just drove by it ten minutes ago. Camped at the campground at thredders for a mtb festival. If it was open I’d have bought two bottles!!
It's a but of a special treat..notvto be had anytime close to racing etc... but great stuff!
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1062nd
12/4/2018 3:10am
PJRAUS wrote:
It's a but of a special treat..notvto be had anytime close to racing etc... but great stuff!
Are you on the schnapps?.Laughing
PJRAUS
12/4/2018 3:28am
PJRAUS wrote:
EZZA 95B wrote:
No...but my typing finger has been on the little creatures pale ale!

The Shop

12/4/2018 2:54pm
PJRAUS wrote:
EZZA 95B wrote:
PJRAUS wrote:
No...but my typing finger has been on the little creatures pale ale!
Dam fingers shouldn't be able to type words unless they can draw a straight line

Post a reply to: $17,000aud KTM

The Latest