13 of 15 Championships

Kryan5
Not sure if i'm feeling nostalgic with the talk of Dungey possibly being done, but if so the "changing of the gaurd" is truly about to happen. With 13 of the past 15 championships being won by 2 guys with the first name Ryan, the record book are going to look a lot different the next 5-10 years.

I wonder how long anyone else has even been the points leader while these 2 were around.
|
USMCMXer
5/10/2017 12:54pm Edited Date/Time 5/10/2017 12:55pm
Just off memory quick: Eli for 2 weeks during 17 SX (one week he shared the lead), KROC at MX nats last season, minus the week Dungey took over due to GH fork blow out, Eli for 5 motos in 15 MX nats and KROC with the early SX points lead the past couple years, as he seems to have a lock on A1, regardless of brand of bike. 2013 SX, Davi Millsaps lead most of the season. Those are just a few, but as you say the two Ryans have seriously decimated the competition when it comes to winning titles since 2010. The only other winner was KROC nabbing two MX titles and let's be honest, he was looking like he may take the reigns when the season started.

This sport is so cruel and as we saw, shit can change in a hurry. Here's to hoping KROC makes a full recovery!!!

Edit:JA21 after A1 last year as well...
TDeath21
5/10/2017 1:40pm
USMCMXer wrote:
Just off memory quick: Eli for 2 weeks during 17 SX (one week he shared the lead), KROC at MX nats last season, minus the week...
Just off memory quick: Eli for 2 weeks during 17 SX (one week he shared the lead), KROC at MX nats last season, minus the week Dungey took over due to GH fork blow out, Eli for 5 motos in 15 MX nats and KROC with the early SX points lead the past couple years, as he seems to have a lock on A1, regardless of brand of bike. 2013 SX, Davi Millsaps lead most of the season. Those are just a few, but as you say the two Ryans have seriously decimated the competition when it comes to winning titles since 2010. The only other winner was KROC nabbing two MX titles and let's be honest, he was looking like he may take the reigns when the season started.

This sport is so cruel and as we saw, shit can change in a hurry. Here's to hoping KROC makes a full recovery!!!

Reed in 2011 MX till the Chadapult.
IWreckALot
5/10/2017 1:46pm
USMCMXer wrote:
Just off memory quick: Eli for 2 weeks during 17 SX (one week he shared the lead), KROC at MX nats last season, minus the week...

Tomac and Roczen was shaping up to be the perfect storm we were all hoping for. I guess we can still hope but damn, KRoc has a lot of question marks to answer before he's back on the top.
Roach
5/10/2017 2:10pm
2012 Motocross. Bubba was leading until the infamous "camera man" mishap.

The Shop

kiwifan
5/10/2017 2:39pm
Kryan5 wrote:
Not sure if i'm feeling nostalgic with the talk of Dungey possibly being done, but if so the "changing of the gaurd" is truly about to...
Not sure if i'm feeling nostalgic with the talk of Dungey possibly being done, but if so the "changing of the gaurd" is truly about to happen. With 13 of the past 15 championships being won by 2 guys with the first name Ryan, the record book are going to look a lot different the next 5-10 years.

I wonder how long anyone else has even been the points leader while these 2 were around.
Quick, someone give Ryan Surratt a factory bike!! (with a factory ECU)

Post a reply to: 13 of 15 Championships

The Latest