13+ pages and yet nobody has asked this simple question...

Jkawi
Posts
29
Joined
3/5/2015
Location
CA
8/15/2022 5:14pm
LoudLove wrote:
Thing is, Sore Loser could have been a valuable counterpoint to the situation, as not all questions have been answered. However, this requires objectivity and neutrality...
Thing is, Sore Loser could have been a valuable counterpoint to the situation, as not all questions have been answered. However, this requires objectivity and neutrality, and it’s fairly apparent that SL has a somewhat biased perspective. Not that there’s anything wrong with defending other people, and even the “mob” (not my terminology) might loosen their grip with the right approach. Unfortunately tearing down Brennan was no where close to the right approach.

Remember, SL, it’s not what a person says that matters; it’s what others hear. If you’re frequently having to redefine a position, then maybe the messaging needs improvement.
Really good way of saying what I was trying to get across about Sore Losers approach... Without blabbing and bad words...
1
8/15/2022 6:57pm
Sore Loser wrote:
I’ve typed a lot because a lot of people have responded to me. We’re having a conversation. That’s generally how a back-n-forth goes. I dont have...
I’ve typed a lot because a lot of people have responded to me. We’re having a conversation. That’s generally how a back-n-forth goes.

I dont have a stake in any of this. I just find it interesting. And if Im being honest, me and a lot of other race dad’s I’ve spoken to privately were really interested in what lines Deegan crossed. Dad’s judge each other - it’s normal. So I started this account to see if vital had any info YouTube didnt.

A lot of people are being dragged thru the mud on this due to the overzealous nature of everyone who has years of pent of frustration towards MX Sports, the AMA, DC, the Deegans, and everyone involved. If you cannot understand why that is hard to watch from the perspective that I have (which is that Im reserving judgement until I know more details) then I dont know what to tell you.
toroP wrote:
But you could be lying, right? Or should we assume you’re telling the truth?
Sore Loser wrote:
Doesnt really matter either way what you assume about me. Im not on trial. For a few of us here, we’re interested in not rushing to...
Doesnt really matter either way what you assume about me. Im not on trial.

For a few of us here, we’re interested in not rushing to judgement. For most others, my inquisitive nature is pissing them off to no end.

Simple solution? Ignore me if you think Im a liar or whatever. I’ll do fine just talking to the 4 or 5 others with a similar outlook on this debacle.
So there we go. So You came here to put the kid on trial.
Sore Loser
Posts
180
Joined
8/13/2022
Location
West Palm Beach, FL US
8/15/2022 7:15pm
dirtwalker wrote:
So because you don’t like people rushing into judgment (which is hard to change - get used to it) you continue to ignore the available information...
So because you don’t like people rushing into judgment (which is hard to change - get used to it) you continue to ignore the available information and stay all upset with people who didn’t have much information. Worse is someone who ignores the information and continues to talk as if they are informed. Sounds like someone with an agenda.
I’ve had more information than others.

The ML interviews arent hurting my case, they’re reinforcing it.

Too many rushed to judgement.
6
Sore Loser
Posts
180
Joined
8/13/2022
Location
West Palm Beach, FL US
8/15/2022 7:17pm
LoudLove wrote:
Thing is, Sore Loser could have been a valuable counterpoint to the situation, as not all questions have been answered. However, this requires objectivity and neutrality...
Thing is, Sore Loser could have been a valuable counterpoint to the situation, as not all questions have been answered. However, this requires objectivity and neutrality, and it’s fairly apparent that SL has a somewhat biased perspective. Not that there’s anything wrong with defending other people, and even the “mob” (not my terminology) might loosen their grip with the right approach. Unfortunately tearing down Brennan was no where close to the right approach.

Remember, SL, it’s not what a person says that matters; it’s what others hear. If you’re frequently having to redefine a position, then maybe the messaging needs improvement.
Considering it’s now becoming clear that Brennan has lied on multiple fronts, does it appear I was tearing him down or simply being truthful?

I was told earlier that the truth has no enemies. Yet I have plenty it seems.
5

The Shop

Sore Loser
Posts
180
Joined
8/13/2022
Location
West Palm Beach, FL US
8/15/2022 7:18pm Edited Date/Time 8/15/2022 7:19pm
Jkawi wrote:
Alright, made it 3 pages without replying (and I rarely do) but... Now you sound like the 17 yr old "playing victim" as you say. I...
Alright, made it 3 pages without replying (and I rarely do) but... Now you sound like the 17 yr old "playing victim" as you say. I don't have a single bone in this fight other than your irritating comments are simply annoying me. In fact I agreed with some of what you had to say at the beginning of the thread. Now, your just being a shit disturber to disturb shit. You haven't made any conclusions on who's right and wrong? Pretty obvious from your posts that you have. Who cares at this point other than you have brought more credibility to Brennan's side. Your posts might not explicitly say anything one way or the other, but they are HIGHLY suggestive. And now you sound and look like a douche. Congrats. Dumbass.

Lessons to those that got involved when they weren't stakeholders and are now being blamed for shit they didn't do.... DONT GET INVOLVED. I'm sure most are smart enough not too, which is why Brennan's story has more credibility. If the parties being named weren't on the wrong side, they would have said so by now.
Considering today’s revelations in the ML interviews, care to walk this back?
5
8/15/2022 7:19pm Edited Date/Time 8/15/2022 7:19pm
Sore Loser wrote:
Considering it’s now becoming clear that Brennan has lied on multiple fronts, does it appear I was tearing him down or simply being truthful? I was...
Considering it’s now becoming clear that Brennan has lied on multiple fronts, does it appear I was tearing him down or simply being truthful?

I was told earlier that the truth has no enemies. Yet I have plenty it seems.
You really are way too involved in these conversations. It's annoying as fuck. Why don't you take a break for awhile and stop interjecting yourself into LITERALLY every conversation about this topic? Again, it's fucking annoying.

Sore Loser
Posts
180
Joined
8/13/2022
Location
West Palm Beach, FL US
8/15/2022 7:21pm Edited Date/Time 8/15/2022 7:21pm
You really are way too involved in these conversations. It's annoying as fuck. Why don't you take a break for awhile and stop interjecting yourself into...
You really are way too involved in these conversations. It's annoying as fuck. Why don't you take a break for awhile and stop interjecting yourself into LITERALLY every conversation about this topic? Again, it's fucking annoying.

Because someone has to be the voice of reason.

If an echo chamber is your thing, go hang out on Twitter.
6
ohhellnah
Posts
53
Joined
7/23/2022
Location
CA US
8/15/2022 7:24pm
Gungadin wrote:
Sore Loser = a hired damage control, and professional obfuscator, PR shill.
Yep
Sore Loser
Posts
180
Joined
8/13/2022
Location
West Palm Beach, FL US
8/15/2022 7:24pm
You really are way too involved in these conversations. It's annoying as fuck. Why don't you take a break for awhile and stop interjecting yourself into...
You really are way too involved in these conversations. It's annoying as fuck. Why don't you take a break for awhile and stop interjecting yourself into LITERALLY every conversation about this topic? Again, it's fucking annoying.

Translation: awww fuck. This Sore Loser whom we’ve been shitting on for not conforming to the mob mentality was actually right, so maybe I’ll try to insult him further

(In case you havent figured it out, Im not interested in being popular. Especially with people that cant have civil disagreements)
8
nrosso391
Posts
1038
Joined
2/8/2014
Location
Champlin, MN US
8/16/2022 10:41am
OMG. enough with this claim BS. Listen, this is just going to make more copycats every year @ Loretta's from now on. This sport is raced by people scraping for money. How does this kid, a KID, have $17k laying around. There's also a lot of families in moto that have STUPID MONEY. They basically drive to the races in their own semi rig and pull out 2 65's to race at a district race. So this is just going to make it a copycat issue from now on. The people with $20k laying around will be doing this any time there is a team bike on the line. YOU WATCH.
1

Pit Row

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image

Post a reply to: 13+ pages and yet nobody has asked this simple question...

The Latest

The Latest