#13-14-15: MXGP of Flanders / Limburg / Lommel – October 17-18 / 20-21 / 24-25

Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
10/18/2020 12:52pm
philG wrote:
Decent GP on a brutal track, so pleased for Ben Watson to get a race win, whatever they finally did to that bike to get him...
Decent GP on a brutal track, so pleased for Ben Watson to get a race win, whatever they finally did to that bike to get him off the gate was 2 1/2 years late.

MXGP was properly all over the place, Paulin has an ' i need a ride ' ride, and Prado looked very average, and didnt like getting roughed up by Seewer. .

Gajser's to lose now, but he will find a way.
What makes you think your last statement will come true?

What will it take for people to respect Tim.
10/18/2020 12:56pm
philG wrote:
Decent GP on a brutal track, so pleased for Ben Watson to get a race win, whatever they finally did to that bike to get him...
Decent GP on a brutal track, so pleased for Ben Watson to get a race win, whatever they finally did to that bike to get him off the gate was 2 1/2 years late.

MXGP was properly all over the place, Paulin has an ' i need a ride ' ride, and Prado looked very average, and didnt like getting roughed up by Seewer. .

Park Boys wrote:

I was thinking the same thing. He’s proven himself over and over again already
D_L118
10/18/2020 1:14pm Edited Date/Time 10/18/2020 1:15pm
philG wrote:

Park Boys wrote:

100% correct, it's so hard for people to give Gajser the credit he deserves.
Gajser crashes a lot, yet he still finds a way to get the job done.
The way he rides in the sand: very impressive!

crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
10/18/2020 1:36pm
philG wrote:

Park Boys wrote:

Probably a 300-400 points gap to second place.
Last year's 200 points didn't seem to cut it

The Shop

agn5009
10/18/2020 2:13pm
philG wrote:

Hes found a way to win the title 2 out of the 3 years hes been in MX1. He found a way to win the title in MX2 as well. What exactly makes you think he'll find a way to lose this title?
majaaa93
10/18/2020 2:23pm
I dont know how people are so dumb or not going to think with some logic. Everybody have the same chance to win a title. Everbody starts the season with 0.points. So dont speak allways that gajser, osborne, or some other rider or athlete have won the title, game, race... Only because somebody have been injured, not raced, played... Just give the credit and 👍 for the win or title or some other prize in any sport. 💪
David934
10/18/2020 2:49pm
Mugeneco wrote:
awesome race for Bogers , great win for Paulin and i think TC222 chance of winning 10th title is over
Dont forget, still 5 races to end of season!
philG
10/18/2020 2:57pm Edited Date/Time 10/18/2020 3:06pm
philG wrote:

Park Boys wrote:

I respect him a lot, but he has had so many crashes , that sooner or later , one will catch him out.

He didnt win a GP until Mantova, and he falls off A LOT.. and we arent talking small crashes.

Its the same thing as saying ' Its Herling's to lose now' before Faenza.. remember him? He was 50 points clear, and not even looking like the Herlings we know.

Still a lot of races to go, Cairoli has nothing for him now, its down to Seewer and Prado IMO.

Lets just say, i think there will be drama before there is a clear winner.

For those with short memories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IdPXaQkZmc&feature=emb_logo

Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2803rd
10/18/2020 3:17pm
I think with Herlings out, and the sizeable points gap, you'll see less urgency out of him, and thus less crashes.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
10/18/2020 3:22pm
philG wrote:

Park Boys wrote:

philG wrote:
I respect him a lot, but he has had so many crashes , that sooner or later , one will catch him out. He didnt win...
I respect him a lot, but he has had so many crashes , that sooner or later , one will catch him out.

He didnt win a GP until Mantova, and he falls off A LOT.. and we arent talking small crashes.

Its the same thing as saying ' Its Herling's to lose now' before Faenza.. remember him? He was 50 points clear, and not even looking like the Herlings we know.

Still a lot of races to go, Cairoli has nothing for him now, its down to Seewer and Prado IMO.

Lets just say, i think there will be drama before there is a clear winner.

For those with short memories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IdPXaQkZmc&feature=emb_logo

"Gajser's to lose now, but he will find a way"

"I respect him a lot"

Lol
philG
10/18/2020 3:32pm
crusty_xx wrote:

"I respect him a lot"

Lol
Did you watch the video?

He is a 3 time champ, and you dont luck into that, but he has to stop crashing like he crashes.

Geerts is losing the MX2 championship, because he keeps tipping over, never a big crash, but losing points for fun, when Tim crashes, its a proper job, he lobbed it in Mantova and lost a win, and he lobbed it today and lost a win,and they were small offs for him, its only the fact that Prado was a bit off , that didnt hand him the points instead of Paulin.
RDX
10/18/2020 3:59pm
Who deserves this title more than Gajser after today? He made a statement and we must recognise he has been clearly the best so far.

Prado looked low on intensity today. He was for sure dealing with something. On the podium speech he mentioned about some illness since yesterday.

The touch between him and Seewer in race 2 looked like a racing incident from TV.

Seewer seemed all-in. So did Paulin. Love to see when riders are so committed.

Shame that Tony could not bring some excitement to the last part of the season.

Anyway, nothing done yet. Anything can happen.

Best wishes for Herlings, Jasikonis, Coldenhoff, Simpson and all the other riders injured during the year. Thank you guys, your pain is not in vain as you gave us great racing to watch.

crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
10/18/2020 4:15pm
crusty_xx wrote:

"I respect him a lot"

Lol
philG wrote:
Did you watch the video? He is a 3 time champ, and you dont luck into that, but he has to stop crashing like he crashes...
Did you watch the video?

He is a 3 time champ, and you dont luck into that, but he has to stop crashing like he crashes.

Geerts is losing the MX2 championship, because he keeps tipping over, never a big crash, but losing points for fun, when Tim crashes, its a proper job, he lobbed it in Mantova and lost a win, and he lobbed it today and lost a win,and they were small offs for him, its only the fact that Prado was a bit off , that didnt hand him the points instead of Paulin.
Yeah we all know that he crashes a lot.
Seewer crashes about 5 times every weekend and hasn't missed a GP in his entire career
agn5009
10/18/2020 4:26pm
crusty_xx wrote:

"I respect him a lot"

Lol
philG wrote:
Did you watch the video? He is a 3 time champ, and you dont luck into that, but he has to stop crashing like he crashes...
Did you watch the video?

Hes won 3 championships. Hes doing something right. If you wanna talk about crashes, look at Herlings. No one is injured as much as him, and this is coming from a HUGE Herlings fan. Also, look at Cairoli's list of injuries the last few years. Hes dealt with something every single year. No one in the MXGPs has been as successful as Gajser in the last 4 years. No one. Yet here we are, having this false conversation about Gajser throwing titles away Laughing
tek14
10/18/2020 10:49pm
How Paulin can do this everytime when looking for new contract? Riding around 8-10 places most of year and then just push and be fastest?
Cairoli looks he doesnt have that last fire on him anymore. Not taking risk but keeping championship alive if something happens to Tim. He could step away and enjoy his new family life but I dont see anyone taking his spot yet.
10/18/2020 11:42pm
If Gajser crashes and get injured, we would have a 3 way battle between AC222, JPG61 and JS91. That would be war!
ayearinmx
10/19/2020 12:29am
If Gajser crashes and get injured, we would have a 3 way battle between AC222, JPG61 and JS91. That would be war!
wow..... because we haven't had enough crashes to riders recently, let's have another guy get hurt too!

unbelieveable Sad
Bidirella
10/19/2020 1:11am
De Wolf will make his GP MX2 debut this Sunday. He will also race the tripple GP of Italy.

Wonder if guys like Benistant and Guadagini will also make this step.

If you see the results of Gifting in the GP class they could also chase after a Top 10 results.

Need to say Gifting is riding really well lately and made a great comeback 2nd moto. Hopefully he can stay on the team for next year. Will be tough with a German team with 2 German talents on it..
roninho
10/19/2020 4:39am
Yeah Gifting is riding well. Wonder how those one offs translate into full year results.
Horgmo had a great wildcard at the Czech republic last year but hasnt dont much this season. I can also remember Bas Vaessen getting 2 top 10s in the dutch gp when he was still riding EMX, he has a hard time breaking top 10 right now. Forato was awesome last year at Valkenswaard, he started of strong but hasnt gotten the results after that this year.
philG
10/19/2020 4:56am
roninho wrote:
Yeah Gifting is riding well. Wonder how those one offs translate into full year results. Horgmo had a great wildcard at the Czech republic last year...
Yeah Gifting is riding well. Wonder how those one offs translate into full year results.
Horgmo had a great wildcard at the Czech republic last year but hasnt dont much this season. I can also remember Bas Vaessen getting 2 top 10s in the dutch gp when he was still riding EMX, he has a hard time breaking top 10 right now. Forato was awesome last year at Valkenswaard, he started of strong but hasnt gotten the results after that this year.
Its the difference between being an EMX stepping up, with nothing to lose, and being there and having to do it,

Honestly, half the guys in EMX need to be in MX2 , but they dont go because of budget. Thats it.
Motofinne
10/19/2020 5:07am
The thing with Gifting is that he finishes 10th or better in pretty much all of his motos. And he keeps doing it race after race. Even if he crashes in the first turn like in Lommel.

He has to get a Factory Gas Gas ride for 2021.
Bidirella
10/19/2020 6:17am
Looking at the standings.. Gifting is already standing on P15 in the championship with only competed in 5 of the 13 GP races this year!! That’s pretty impressive for a GP rookie on a mid/late season fill in call by Diga GasGas.

roninho
10/19/2020 7:03am
Motofinne wrote:
The thing with Gifting is that he finishes 10th or better in pretty much all of his motos. And he keeps doing it race after race...
The thing with Gifting is that he finishes 10th or better in pretty much all of his motos. And he keeps doing it race after race. Even if he crashes in the first turn like in Lommel.

yeah i guess some hard decisions to make. Langefelder was very impressive especially considering his age.
Sydow hasnt raced much due to injuries, but has shown he can get top 10's as well (2 in 6 motos)
themrtoad
10/19/2020 7:40am
Gifting is really impressive. I think he has established himself in mx2. He’s done good on both hard and soft ground, and with good starts as well as 1st turn victim. Solid and impressive by him. Hope he can stay on the team
Motofinne
10/19/2020 8:14am
Motofinne wrote:
The thing with Gifting is that he finishes 10th or better in pretty much all of his motos. And he keeps doing it race after race...

roninho wrote:
yeah i guess some hard decisions to make. Langefelder was very impressive especially considering his age. Sydow hasnt raced much due to injuries, but has shown...
yeah i guess some hard decisions to make. Langefelder was very impressive especially considering his age.
Sydow hasnt raced much due to injuries, but has shown he can get top 10's as well (2 in 6 motos)
Yes Langenfelder is a very interesting prospect, he's only 15 or 16 right? Gifting/Langenfelder would be my team if i would only have 2 spots, harsh on Sydow but racing is harsh.
Bidirella
10/19/2020 8:45am
Motofinne wrote:
Yes Langenfelder is a very interesting prospect, he's only 15 or 16 right? Gifting/Langenfelder would be my team if i would only have 2 spots, harsh...
Yes Langenfelder is a very interesting prospect, he's only 15 or 16 right? Gifting/Langenfelder would be my team if i would only have 2 spots, harsh on Sydow but racing is harsh.
Langenfelder is 15, maybe 16 around now, but he was 15 at the start of the season. Can’t see them dropping Simon.

Mayby with more support of GasGas they will run a 3 man team, if they are interesting in keeping Gifting..

Would be hard for them to to give up on Sydow. They picked him up and must be hard to let a German talent go..

I don’t know if they both are already signed for next year, but they must be nervous to seeing Gifting doing so extremely well..

On the other hand.. Gifting is probably on allot of teams radar now. I think he will be more then fine for a good full time MX2 job...
tek14
10/19/2020 8:52am
Motofinne wrote:
Yes Langenfelder is a very interesting prospect, he's only 15 or 16 right? Gifting/Langenfelder would be my team if i would only have 2 spots, harsh...
Bidirella wrote:
Langenfelder is 15, maybe 16 around now, but he was 15 at the start of the season. Can’t see them dropping Simon. Mayby with more support...
Langenfelder is 15, maybe 16 around now, but he was 15 at the start of the season. Can’t see them dropping Simon.

Mayby with more support of GasGas they will run a 3 man team, if they are interesting in keeping Gifting..

Would be hard for them to to give up on Sydow. They picked him up and must be hard to let a German talent go..

I don’t know if they both are already signed for next year, but they must be nervous to seeing Gifting doing so extremely well..

On the other hand.. Gifting is probably on allot of teams radar now. I think he will be more then fine for a good full time MX2 job...
Gifting could find seat in other KTM teams if not GasGas.
philG
10/19/2020 9:00am
Bidirella wrote:
Langenfelder is 15, maybe 16 around now, but he was 15 at the start of the season. Can’t see them dropping Simon. Mayby with more support...

I think that Sydow & Langenfelder are both good prospects, and fit with the German team, and its sponsors.

Gifting's EMX form wasnt the greatest, in 2109,you have to say a good couple of races at the start of the 2020 season got him noticed.

Good ride from off the floor at Lommel though.
Bidirella
10/19/2020 9:11am
Talking about Germans.. Jacobi is out for the rest off the season. Dislocated his shoulder at time practice at Lommel 1.0

Jacobi is also looking for a new job/ride for 21.
DeStouwer
10/19/2020 10:34am Edited Date/Time 10/19/2020 12:58pm
Boisrame is out aswell. Since his crash at Faenza he's suffering the aftermath from a concussion, so he's throwing the towel for the rest of the 2020 season.

Post a reply to: #13-14-15: MXGP of Flanders / Limburg / Lommel – October 17-18 / 20-21 / 24-25

The Latest