125 all star/nbc sports gold

Related:
Create New Tag

5/16/2018 12:52 PM

Is the 125 all star race in nbc sportsgold?

|

5/16/2018 12:54 PM

|

5/16/2018 1:50 PM

From DC, "The problem (for Hangtown, anyway) is that the race is schedule before opening ceremonies. The TV cameramen and truck crew would have to all be in place one hour before the scheduled time, and that means about 60 people on overtime when they are supposed to be eating lunch. We are trying to find out if they will maybe use four well-placed cameras and tape it to show later or even right after the motos. Meantime, Racer X Films will be shooting it, there will be Garmins on some riders and we will do our best.

If you're holding out on buying the NBC Gold pass over the 125 race, I don't have any solid news yet.

And what Pingree said on his own IG was wrong, but we are all hoping we find a fix."

|

5/16/2018 2:01 PM

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

From DC, "The problem (for Hangtown, anyway) is that the race is schedule before opening ceremonies. The TV cameramen and truck crew would have to all be in place one hour before the scheduled time, and that means about 60 people on overtime when they are supposed to be eating lunch. We are trying to find out if they will maybe use four well-placed cameras and tape it to show later or even right after the motos. Meantime, Racer X Films will be shooting it, there will be Garmins on some riders and we will do our best.

If you're holding out on buying the NBC Gold pass over the 125 race, I don't have any solid news yet.

And what Pingree said on his own IG was wrong, but we are all hoping we find a fix."

Imagine the fallout here on Vital if someone from MXA had boldly stated that the 125 race was going to be shown...

|

5/16/2018 2:03 PM

So of all the 60 people that are working. They can't rotate lunch to work this into production ?

Way to think outside the box guys.

|

5/16/2018 2:07 PM

mb60 wrote:

So of all the 60 people that are working. They can't rotate lunch to work this into production ?

Way to think outside the box guys.

I imagine they're union members, good luck getting that to happen

|

5/16/2018 2:15 PM

Oh well. I was hopeful.

|

5/16/2018 4:37 PM

I just got 50% less interested in watching the Hangtown national on TV.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

5/16/2018 7:38 PM

Falcon wrote:

I just got 50% less interested in watching the Hangtown national on TV.

So you only 50% like dirt bikes?

|

5/19/2019 5:47 AM

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

What exactly did pingree say I know I heard him say it will be on NBC sports gold a couple years back but cant remember if it was during a podcast or what outlet he was on

|