Two Stroke Race MEDIA BLACKOUT

oldblood
5/23/2018 5:33pm
They probably didn't score it.. because it wasn't a real race.. why is this so hard for some of you to understand?
oldblood wrote:
What, exactly constitutes a "real race"?
I'm not sure, by definition yes it was a race, but you and I could have a running race around the block and it'd be every...
I'm not sure, by definition yes it was a race, but you and I could have a running race around the block and it'd be every bit as much of a race as the 125 dream race, and I bet you wouldn't be able to find full results from it as well lol.

My point was it's not a national championship race yet some of you seem to think it should have the same coverage the real motos got. Even after there is probably more coverage of the 125 race than was ever warranted you guys are STILL complaining. (Not necessarily you in particular.)

Yea it was only a four lap race, but it's not like the people working the national just sit around all day waiting for those four thirty minute motos. I'm sure there's plenty of stuff to do before and after the real races that unfortunately makes the exhibition race take a bit of a back seat.
jorge, if you and I were having a running race around the block I would try to get the hole shot and then block the inside on the first turn and try to step on your shoelaces when you go pass me haha just kidding I appreciate your comments even though we don't always agree but seriously you're probably a faster runner than I amso I feel like it's only fair if I cheat at least a little bit
Sully
5/23/2018 6:48pm
Sully wrote:
DC/GuyB/ML, we demand you post the results of this race so we can read the names of people we've never heard of!...
oldblood wrote:
oh believe me you heard of many of the names and they were riding their butts off for sure
Besides RV, Wil Hahn, Ping, Palmer and (possibly) Sleeter, who else was there? I'm not being a dick, I honestly don't know who was racing beyond those guys and Aiden Tijero – who I'd never heard of until Saturday.
oldblood
5/23/2018 6:55pm
Sully wrote:
DC/GuyB/ML, we demand you post the results of this race so we can read the names of people we've never heard of!...
oldblood wrote:
oh believe me you heard of many of the names and they were riding their butts off for sure
Sully wrote:
Besides RV, Wil Hahn, Ping, Palmer and (possibly) Sleeter, who else was there? I'm not being a dick, I honestly don't know who was racing beyond...
Besides RV, Wil Hahn, Ping, Palmer and (possibly) Sleeter, who else was there? I'm not being a dick, I honestly don't know who was racing beyond those guys and Aiden Tijero – who I'd never heard of until Saturday.
Sully, you know that I cannot divulge that information, or the BLACKOUT CREW (Guy B and his crew) would eliminate me.
Sully
5/23/2018 7:03pm
oldblood wrote:
Sully, you know that I cannot divulge that information, or the BLACKOUT CREW (Guy B and his crew) would eliminate me.
Oh shit, good call. Guess I need to strap my tinfoil helmet a little tighter next time.

The Shop

Bramlett321
5/23/2018 8:50pm
I don’t know if anyone has done any lap timing from their go pros but I just did a rough timing with the Aiden kid and it looks like he was pulling 2:27’s ....not too bad !!
oldblood
5/23/2018 9:07pm
The purpose of the 4 laps is so an electric bike can complete before the battery dies.
oldblood
5/23/2018 9:08pm
That would result in, wait for it, a blackout.
oldblood
5/23/2018 9:13pm
Hold on, I have to make a run to wal mart to get me some more tin foil, I'll be right back.
5/24/2018 10:23am Edited Date/Time 5/24/2018 10:24am
oldblood wrote:
What, exactly constitutes a "real race"?
I'm not sure, by definition yes it was a race, but you and I could have a running race around the block and it'd be every...
I'm not sure, by definition yes it was a race, but you and I could have a running race around the block and it'd be every bit as much of a race as the 125 dream race, and I bet you wouldn't be able to find full results from it as well lol.

My point was it's not a national championship race yet some of you seem to think it should have the same coverage the real motos got. Even after there is probably more coverage of the 125 race than was ever warranted you guys are STILL complaining. (Not necessarily you in particular.)

Yea it was only a four lap race, but it's not like the people working the national just sit around all day waiting for those four thirty minute motos. I'm sure there's plenty of stuff to do before and after the real races that unfortunately makes the exhibition race take a bit of a back seat.
oldblood wrote:
jorge, if you and I were having a running race around the block I would try to get the hole shot and then block the inside...
jorge, if you and I were having a running race around the block I would try to get the hole shot and then block the inside on the first turn and try to step on your shoelaces when you go pass me haha just kidding I appreciate your comments even though we don't always agree but seriously you're probably a faster runner than I amso I feel like it's only fair if I cheat at least a little bit
I can almost guarantee I am not a faster runner haha! I'd also probably trip on my own tongue before we got to the first turn.
8tensolutions
5/24/2018 10:57am Edited Date/Time 5/24/2018 10:59am
So we should be OK waiting "a day or two" for results of a national event? I can get live streaming results from a LL regional...
So we should be OK waiting "a day or two" for results of a national event?

I can get live streaming results from a LL regional qualifier.

Get it?
I don't mean to be too harsh, but you are beyond delusional. The same promoter that runs the Nationals is also responsible for Loretta's......AND are the ones who promote the race for the bikes you are claim they are against. Think about that for just a second.

The reason it is not live or followed up with terrific video coverage is the fact they have TV crews that allow for us to watch every pro national moto LIVE and that crew needs a break.....I am sure you just work straight through your day without any breaks or time to eat lunch.....and I am sure you are the same guy complaining about paying for the gold pass.....and want even more free content.
therealMrMx
5/24/2018 11:06am
GuyB wrote:
I think it was Wageman in fourth.
Dale Black #332 on a Honda
newmann
5/24/2018 11:08am
Looks like a 10:1 ratio of people bitching about the people who are bitching about the lack of coverage and results from the professionally run, national level 125 race. Good going you bunch of whiny ass bitches.Laughing

Did I sum it up pretty well? Flame suit on,,,Wink
5/24/2018 11:20am
the manufacturers pay money to have the races on tv. I think that only Yamaha and KTM would benefit from being on tv, and they might not have the money or desire to fork over the cash
Nine9Nine
5/24/2018 11:32am
newmann wrote:
Looks like a 10:1 ratio of people bitching about the people who are bitching about the lack of coverage and results from the professionally run, national...
Looks like a 10:1 ratio of people bitching about the people who are bitching about the lack of coverage and results from the professionally run, national level 125 race. Good going you bunch of whiny ass bitches.Laughing

You're bitching as well! (as am I, about you bitching!) Evil
Torco1
5/24/2018 12:00pm
Do you guys get this pissed off when the NFL doesn't televise the Frisbee dog competition at half time?

blackdiamond
5/24/2018 12:04pm
Torco1 wrote:
Do you guys get this pissed off when the NFL doesn't televise the Frisbee dog competition at half time?

What is the NFL?
Bramlett321
5/24/2018 12:32pm
So we should be OK waiting "a day or two" for results of a national event? I can get live streaming results from a LL regional...
So we should be OK waiting "a day or two" for results of a national event?

I can get live streaming results from a LL regional qualifier.

Get it?
I don't mean to be too harsh, but you are beyond delusional. The same promoter that runs the Nationals is also responsible for Loretta's......AND are the...
I don't mean to be too harsh, but you are beyond delusional. The same promoter that runs the Nationals is also responsible for Loretta's......AND are the ones who promote the race for the bikes you are claim they are against. Think about that for just a second.

The reason it is not live or followed up with terrific video coverage is the fact they have TV crews that allow for us to watch every pro national moto LIVE and that crew needs a break.....I am sure you just work straight through your day without any breaks or time to eat lunch.....and I am sure you are the same guy complaining about paying for the gold pass.....and want even more free content.
Black diamond I don't think this guy even read your original post.
Torco1
5/24/2018 2:11pm
Torco1 wrote:

What is the NFL?
Newfoundland Federation of Labor
blackdiamond
5/25/2018 2:34pm
Torco1 wrote:

What is the NFL?
Torco1 wrote:
Newfoundland Federation of Labor
Someone else told me it was the National Felons League?
burn1986
Fantasy
3311th
5/25/2018 2:50pm
newmann wrote:
Looks like a 10:1 ratio of people bitching about the people who are bitching about the lack of coverage and results from the professionally run, national...

Yep, that about sums it up. Cool
kkawboy14
5/25/2018 6:25pm
Can you imagine:

“I beat Hahn and Villopoto!”
newmann
5/25/2018 7:39pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Can you imagine:

“I beat Hahn and Villopoto!”
“ Straight Up “ too!
BevoDave
5/26/2018 12:25am
mb60 wrote:
The outdoors are slowly dieing it seems. The 125 series is something that can pump new life back into the series. I hope that mx sports...
The outdoors are slowly dieing it seems. The 125 series is something that can pump new life back into the series. I hope that mx sports has the vision to get on board with the 125 class for the whole future.
This
GangGreen
5/26/2018 6:19am Edited Date/Time 5/26/2018 7:02am
mb60 wrote:
The outdoors are slowly dieing it seems. The 125 series is something that can pump new life back into the series. I hope that mx sports...
The outdoors are slowly dieing it seems. The 125 series is something that can pump new life back into the series. I hope that mx sports has the vision to get on board with the 125 class for the whole future.
mb60 wrote, "I hope that mx sports has the vision to get on board with the 125 class"

There is a 125 Class, MX Sports just lets 250cc four-strokes race in it, using severely outdated Supplemental Rules for AMA Professional Racing. I'm not against four-strokes, just don't believe they require a double-displacement advantage any longer.

blackdiamond
5/26/2018 6:07pm
Do I dare ask if anyone has seen the results from the two stroke race at Glen Helen today?
jeffro503
5/26/2018 6:29pm
Do I dare ask if anyone has seen the results from the two stroke race at Glen Helen today?
Wasn't this one an open cc race today? Thought I heard it was more of a 2 stroke invitational race? Could be wrong but I'd like to see the results too.

Post a reply to: Two Stroke Race MEDIA BLACKOUT

The Latest