125 Dream Race

Pape718
Have they released any schedule yet on which tracks are having the races it all went quiet
|
wm741
4/13/2018 2:33pm
So what was up with Pulp eluding to them pulling the series in and then firing the guy that got it going? Sounded like Mathes wanted nothing to do with that conversation.
potatoflake
4/14/2018 12:55pm
August 25 and 26 at washougal I hear there’s also one coming up at glen Helen from one of my buds on Xbox live didn’t ask the date tho
jeffro503
4/14/2018 1:16pm
wm741 wrote:
So what was up with Pulp eluding to them pulling the series in and then firing the guy that got it going? Sounded like Mathes wanted...
So what was up with Pulp eluding to them pulling the series in and then firing the guy that got it going? Sounded like Mathes wanted nothing to do with that conversation.
Joey?

The Shop

BigDaddyG
4/14/2018 5:18pm
Sounds like someone is running it and left Joey out of it. Which sucks since it was his baby and he grew it just to have someone rip it out from under him.
jeffro503
4/14/2018 5:39pm
BigDaddyG wrote:
Sounds like someone is running it and left Joey out of it. Which sucks since it was his baby and he grew it just to have...
Sounds like someone is running it and left Joey out of it. Which sucks since it was his baby and he grew it just to have someone rip it out from under him.
This is the first I've heard of it. I'll try not to jump to conclusions , as I don't know anything about it. I really hope someone or some company didn't screw him over. Joey is an awesome dude and was the guy who created this whole thing. He was proud of it , and to think he might of gotten the shaft....probably won't sit well with a LOT of dudes here in the NW.
wm741
4/15/2018 12:29am
BigDaddyG wrote:
Sounds like someone is running it and left Joey out of it. Which sucks since it was his baby and he grew it just to have...
jeffro503 wrote:
This is the first I've heard of it. I'll try not to jump to conclusions , as I don't know anything about it. I really hope...
This is the first I've heard of it. I'll try not to jump to conclusions , as I don't know anything about it. I really hope someone or some company didn't screw him over. Joey is an awesome dude and was the guy who created this whole thing. He was proud of it , and to think he might of gotten the shaft....probably won't sit well with a LOT of dudes here in the NW.
That’s what I was thinking too. Something came up on pulp and it definitely sounded like he got left out of whatever they are doing with it this year. Raw deal for sore if that is the case.
4/15/2018 6:01am
BigDaddyG wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
This is the first I've heard of it. I'll try not to jump to conclusions , as I don't know anything about it. I really hope...
wm741 wrote:
That’s what I was thinking too. Something came up on pulp and it definitely sounded like he got left out of whatever they are doing with...
That’s what I was thinking too. Something came up on pulp and it definitely sounded like he got left out of whatever they are doing with it this year. Raw deal for sore if that is the case.
True.
Built it got shafted plain and simple.
wm741
4/15/2018 4:52pm
jeffro503 wrote:
wm741 wrote:
That’s what I was thinking too. Something came up on pulp and it definitely sounded like he got left out of whatever they are doing with...
True.
Built it got shafted plain and simple.
That’s some serious BS if that’s the case.
BigDaddyG
4/16/2018 11:41am
That's what I got and Steve didn't want to even touch the subject and avoided it like the plague...which I am thinking because he knows it bullshit too. I hope I am wrong, but thats what it sounds like.
ob
4/16/2018 5:07pm
Knowing Joey, I'm sure he's already onto bigger and better things. That guy has it figured out.
TJ 755
4/17/2018 10:52am
Joey is still doing his original "125 Dream Race" on Aug 25-26 this year. The national deal is something different that has been growing for a couple years now and is basically an invitational.
I was at the Dream race last year and it was an absolute hoot. not to miss. Open practice all day Saturday and racing on Sunday with an epic show and shine bike show sat afternoon and the holeshot challenge Sat night and then the fireside open mic chat with Fro and Ping was really really fucking cool. Hope those dudes come back.
4/17/2018 11:08am
Is there a bike age limit?

Are they drug testing these riders?

I cant not wait to see a true 125 class tear up red buddddddddd!
DC
4/17/2018 11:21am
Richard Tease II wrote:

Matthes didn’t want to got there as it involves a shit deal with his boss which is unfortunately par for the course.
Come on board with us We’ll pay your a non profitable legit fee (free) or get out is Joeys options.

I have no idea what you're talking about here...

Joey is still doing his original 125 Dream Race, and hopefully he will be involved with Washougal's 125 All-Star race that's part of the national. Each national promoter that wanted to run (or had time in their schedule for) a 125cc race will run it themselves, as part of their event, just as they did before.

DC
Racer X

Post a reply to: 125 Dream Race

The Latest