125 C class at Loretta’s

Related:
Create New Tag

1/2/2019 2:43 PM

I see there’s a youth 125 class and then the 125 C class. What’s the typical age range for the non-youth class? Older people or still kids?

I

|

1/2/2019 2:58 PM

yes

|

1/2/2019 3:14 PM

Photo
|

I was G before the "moto drive" to Vital

1/2/2019 3:16 PM

C class at lorettas is like seeing your first titty at a strip club. Yea its still cool but it doesnt count.

|

1/2/2019 4:13 PM

C class at lorettas, 2-4 seconds off 450 prosport lap times.....stamp it

|

1/2/2019 4:43 PM

drt410 wrote:

C class at lorettas is like seeing your first titty at a strip club. Yea its still cool but it doesnt count.

I like the analogy but the C Class is like a fast B race at the bigger races.

|

1/2/2019 5:00 PM

I understand that no one cares about C class and that C class at Loretta’s is faster than most A/B...blah blah. I just started riding again after a long hiatus and bought a 125. So would like to hit up the area qualifiers for the competition. But not if I’m the weird 28 year old on the line with 12 year olds.

I plan on trying the 25+ but heard that class is crazy fast.

|

1/2/2019 5:38 PM

chewy4063 wrote:

I understand that no one cares about C class and that C class at Loretta’s is faster than most A/B...blah blah. I just started ...more

problem with the age class is there isnt anything to seperate speed. so you get 25+ guys who are C riders or ex pro guys especially at loretta's. But i did the whole get back into in a slower class and ended up around a bunch of dumb kids who dont know how to race or ride.

so spit in one hand and shit in the other? idk

|

"If you feel in control, you're not going fast enough" ~Mario Andretti

1/2/2019 5:55 PM

Phillip_Lamb wrote:

problem with the age class is there isnt anything to seperate speed. so you get 25+ guys who are C riders or ex pro guys ...more

Yeah seems to be the case. Chances are I won’t make it past the areas, so guess it doesn’t matter too much. Just like the atmosphere of bigger races.

|

1/2/2019 6:02 PM

It's a good thing.

|

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

1/2/2019 6:35 PM

chewy4063 wrote:

I understand that no one cares about C class and that C class at Loretta’s is faster than most A/B...blah blah. I just started ...more

125C is mostly kids
25+ is legit fast and usually loaded with ex pros. It's always a fun class to watch at Loretta's, there's guys racing that class that I grew up watching on TV. Even at local big races it's a fast class. If you want to qualify for that class, you better put in some serious work. I wouldn't even attempt it on a 125, but then again Robbie Reynard nearly won it a few years ago on a 125.

|

1/2/2019 7:50 PM

Braaaphole wrote:

125C is mostly kids
25+ is legit fast and usually loaded with ex pros. It's always a fun class to watch at Loretta's, there's ...more

Yeah I’m not trying to kid myself by thinking I’m crazy fast. Especially on a 125. But thanks for the answer about the 125 class. I’ll just race the 25+, take my loss and head home haha.

|

1/4/2019 5:43 PM

You might want to try 30+ B instead or 25+ if you are old enough

|

1/4/2019 5:50 PM

chewy4063 wrote:

Braaaphole wrote:

125C is mostly kids
25+ is legit fast and usually loaded with ex pros. It's always a fun class to watch at Loretta's, there's ...more

chewy4063 wrote:

Yeah I’m not trying to kid myself by thinking I’m crazy fast. Especially on a 125. But thanks for the answer about the 125 ...more

I think you will find it very hard to make it through the local and regional qualifiers in any of the classes listed.
Unless you can finish 1st or 2nd in all your local races, you will be hard pressed to qualify at the qualifiers or the regional.

Paw Paw

|

1/4/2019 6:29 PM

lumpy790 wrote:

there is no 30+B class at LLs

|

1/4/2019 7:28 PM

lumpy790 wrote:

racerx217 wrote:

there is no 30+B class at LLs

Did not realize they took B class out of it.

Photo
Photo

|

1/4/2019 10:13 PM

Paw Paw 271 wrote:

I think you will find it very hard to make it through the local and regional qualifiers in any of the classes listed.
Unless ...more

Probably true and I’m fine with that. I’m washed up and 28 years old. All for fun.

|

1/4/2019 10:37 PM

B class ability racers in the C class has been a problem in the sport for a long time.

Win a race in the C class. Welcome to the B class. No going back.

Also, remove all sponsorship from the C class. Provide an economic incentive to move up. Allow new racers to gain experience without racing extremely fast and experienced racers who should be in the B class.

It will never happen, but would reduce sandbagging.

|

"Thank God my father wasn't rich."
-Hurricane

"You wouldn't take clay to Southwick, so why take sand to Red Bud?"
-DV

"I ride a two-stroke because I am Weigandt-level cheap"
-Me

1/5/2019 1:04 AM

C Class

Har

|

Sometimes, Gravity just sucks.