#108 Ferrandis

Related:
Create New Tag

3/26/2017 2:21 PM

Once that guy gets his fitness dialed in, look out!

|

3/26/2017 2:27 PM

He did seem to fade which is strange because I don't think fitness was a problem for him in the GPs. His speed was impressive for much of the race though .

|

3/26/2017 2:55 PM

He will be awesome to watch come outdoors.

|

3/26/2017 3:16 PM

He was pushing really hard first part of race. Great that he gives all at track and that will only make him faster in future.

|

3/26/2017 3:18 PM

He gets a bit squirrelly when guys get close to him...thought for sure he was going to take someone out

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

3/26/2017 3:22 PM

BobPA wrote:

He gets a bit squirrelly when guys get close to him...thought for sure he was going to take someone out

X2. Reguardless of how fit he may be, he can still get pumped up. Even happens to Eli and I say it is safe to say he is fit.

I am stoked on the guy and look forward to watching him continue to inprove.

|

3/26/2017 3:43 PM

he has the speed. love it. yes once fitness is there, he's going to be a new kind of french rider. long term prediction, he challenges webb in the 450s once CW is the champ.

|

3/26/2017 4:03 PM

It was interesting to see.

We saw he gave his max so he knows now what remains to be done. I think he learned the most at this race. Starts are there but speed wise i think he is a bit slower than the 4 in front of him in the championship, he compensated with engagement, which resulted in getting short in stamina. Maybe he had the win in the 15 laps format. He will get there.

|

3/26/2017 4:07 PM

He's one of most improved riders in the 250f's for sure.
He's getting SX figured out real quick, and judging by his finish at Daytona, which is more like the outdoors, he is definitely going to be a factor in the Nationals.

|

3/26/2017 4:39 PM

I'de like to sell that anchor he dropped half way through the race for its weight at a scrap yard. I think he got excited and blew his wad early last night. He was hauling those first few laps and probably didn't take a breath for 8 minutes. If he keeps running up front he will get that part figured out. I would imagine his fitness is on par.

|

3/26/2017 4:47 PM

rpoint116 wrote:

Mentally he got tired

|

3/26/2017 4:52 PM

The dude didn't exactly drop anchor... the two who won/ could have won were in another league. It took most of the race for Cianciarulo to catch him. Serious skills. I predict a race win in the outdoors.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

3/26/2017 4:53 PM

Not sure what his SX background/ experience is, probably not that much maybe ... That given, he is really doing good mixing it up with the top guys, although at times he looks abit on the edge. In someways also this not so bad, because it shows the guy is defo really trying hard and he is not afraid to hang it out there ..

|

Always was an excellent rider ...... at crashing usually

Moto Aspes, you know you want one

3/26/2017 5:00 PM

rpoint116 wrote:

BobbyM wrote:

Mentally he got tired

His muscles got a.brain cramp.

|

3/26/2017 5:25 PM

I don't think he's making too many friends on the track and that will bite him in the ass. He needs to calm down and have some respect, or he's going to get punted A LOT.

|

3/26/2017 5:26 PM

BobPA wrote:

Yep...

|

3/26/2017 5:52 PM

I usually don't like the french riders much, but Ferrandis is agressive and backs it up with speed. Thumbs up for me.

|

3/26/2017 5:56 PM

He's a lot better than I thought he would be indoors. Also a lot more in control.

|

3/26/2017 5:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/26/2017 5:57 PM

I really enjoy watching him. He does some cool stuff on the bike and races hard

|

3/26/2017 6:01 PM

crusty_xx wrote:

He's a lot better than I thought he would be indoors. Also a lot more in control.

I agree with this. I knew he was good, but figured we would not see it until outdoors.

I was rooting for him to win last night!

|

Holeshot Coffee Co.
Each bag sold donates $1 to Road2Recovery

3/26/2017 6:43 PM

If he can rub elbows with Herlings I don't thing he's worried about the guys he's racing now

|

If you don't crash alot you just ain't going fast enough, Danny

3/26/2017 6:50 PM

I had a front row seat at the bowl turn before the dragons back last night. Dylan and Baggett had me in awe at the speed they carried through the bowl turn onto the dragons back. Very impressive.

|

3/27/2017 3:31 PM

Why do we care? He is taking a job from an American Rider. I was waiting to see him get punted. I dont want him to suffer any injuries, just stay off the podium over here. This is MERICA.

|

2013 CRF450R Factory Connection revalve, All stock.

3/27/2017 3:40 PM

kaptkaos wrote:

Why do we care? He is taking a job from an American Rider. I was waiting to see him get punted. I dont want him to suffer any ...more

What a stupid/ignorant post. He came here to race the best. Its not his fault that he got offered a ride because other guys arent as fast or dont have as much potential as him.

|

3/27/2017 3:45 PM

Whats stupid and ignorant is your instant kneejerk to take it personal. You can say how awesome he was, and I can say Frenchy Go Home. Its forum, and its not your forum.

|

3/27/2017 3:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/27/2017 3:54 PM

kaptkaos wrote:

Whats stupid and ignorant is your instant kneejerk to take it personal. You can say how awesome he was, and I can say Frenchy ...more

You can say Frenchy go home if you want, but it doesn't mean you're not a dumbass for saying it

|

3/27/2017 3:55 PM

Photo
|

3/27/2017 3:56 PM

Youre such a tough guy! I am impressed. I bet he wont win a race this year indoors or out.

|

3/27/2017 4:16 PM

kaptkaos wrote:

Whats stupid and ignorant is your instant kneejerk to take it personal. You can say how awesome he was, and I can say Frenchy ...more

Kaptkaos Go Away.

|

3/27/2017 4:18 PM

kaptkaos wrote:

Youre such a tough guy! I am impressed. I bet he wont win a race this year indoors or out.

Well we'll see. He's already led more laps than any of the other Star racing guys have this year though. I think a bet against him winning a race outdoors is a foolish one

|