100% Castloo talks goggles

Charles Castloo gives the guys from the MotoXpod Show a run down on how and why 100% Goggle are growing so fast. Then they check in with Derek Wedding on being one of the first to ride for Mitch Payton.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/motoxpod/id1173217428

http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/motoxpod
|
Mini Elsinore
7/16/2017 11:09am Edited Date/Time 7/23/2017 9:30am
Good show and great to hear Wedding's stories. That dude was serious about traveling to find fast guys. And when he showed up, it was game on! DW33 mentioned his Dad several times, and it triggered a very vivid memory for me.

Had the chance to spend a week at the Wedding compound once. I was stoked until Mr. Wedding took an 8mm wrench and removed the seat from my YZ80C. He handed it to my Dad and said, "bring this to Shreveport next weekend---he won't need it this week." And THAT is what got my butt up and off the seat. I still stand to this day.

Thelen20
7/16/2017 11:18am
Good show and great to hear Wedding's stories. That dude was serious about traveling to find fast guys. And when he showed up, it was game...
Good show and great to hear Wedding's stories. That dude was serious about traveling to find fast guys. And when he showed up, it was game on! DW33 mentioned his Dad several times, and it triggered a very vivid memory for me.

Had the chance to spend a week at the Wedding compound once. I was stoked until Mr. Wedding took an 8mm wrench and removed the seat from my YZ80C. He handed it to my Dad and said, "bring this to Shreveport next weekend---he won't need it this week." And THAT is what got my butt up and off the seat. I still stand to this day.

Cool story! Was that Texarkana track in hooks texas??? Used to be Four States MX up there, not sure how far it goes back?

Where abouts in Marshall did they live? I have living in Marshall since 94'.
Mini Elsinore
7/16/2017 11:25am Edited Date/Time 7/16/2017 1:47pm
Yup. 4-States (circa 1976). I only remember their house as being outside of town with some acreage---and a pool.

Post a reply to: 100% Castloo talks goggles

The Latest