#1: MXGP of Great Britain - February 26-27

2/28/2022 3:22am
luke11 wrote:
Conrad Mewse is so frustrating to be a fan of. Is as fast as any MX2 rider in the world so long as it’s not at...
Conrad Mewse is so frustrating to be a fan of. Is as fast as any MX2 rider in the world so long as it’s not at an MXGP race. I just don’t get it
I think he has confidence issues. At say British rounds he knows he’s better than everyone else but at the GP’s it’s a different kettle of...
I think he has confidence issues. At say British rounds he knows he’s better than everyone else but at the GP’s it’s a different kettle of fish. If he doesn’t get a decent start he barely moves forward.
luke11 wrote:
Yea if he could get his head figured out he’d be winning GPs. Was easy 2-4 secs a lap quicker than Wilson Todd at British rounds...
Yea if he could get his head figured out he’d be winning GPs. Was easy 2-4 secs a lap quicker than Wilson Todd at British rounds last year and then would be way behind him in GP’s.
On the other hand you have guys like Vialle who don’t set the world on fire in pre season races but are always there when it’s GP time.
2/28/2022 3:23am
Marco15UK wrote:
Anyone hear what happened to Pootjes? Hope he hasn't picked up another injury straight away
Twisted his ankle and decided to sit out. He’s back next race.
alex69
2/28/2022 3:35am
I think he has confidence issues. At say British rounds he knows he’s better than everyone else but at the GP’s it’s a different kettle of...
I think he has confidence issues. At say British rounds he knows he’s better than everyone else but at the GP’s it’s a different kettle of fish. If he doesn’t get a decent start he barely moves forward.
luke11 wrote:
Yea if he could get his head figured out he’d be winning GPs. Was easy 2-4 secs a lap quicker than Wilson Todd at British rounds...
Yea if he could get his head figured out he’d be winning GPs. Was easy 2-4 secs a lap quicker than Wilson Todd at British rounds last year and then would be way behind him in GP’s.
EnvyMedia wrote:
On the other hand you have guys like Vialle who don’t set the world on fire in pre season races but are always there when it’s...
On the other hand you have guys like Vialle who don’t set the world on fire in pre season races but are always there when it’s GP time.
If you are in shape too early it will be a very long season.
Juck
Fantasy
330th
2/28/2022 3:35am
Boomslang wrote:
Whats going on with Mitchell Evans?
DeStouwer wrote:
He hasn't raced a GP for more than a year.
CPR wrote:
He’s had a year off, plenty of time to get over the injury and back in shape. Even with a lack of race laps, that doesn’t...
He’s had a year off, plenty of time to get over the injury and back in shape. Even with a lack of race laps, that doesn’t matter so much because it’s the only first round of the year.
I would have expected Evans to still be top ten. Bit surprised he was so far off the pace. Hope he can get back up to speed quickly.
I'm trying to cut him some slack but his ride over the weekend has me really concerned. I'm pretty confident that if he didn't have that injury he would've at least won a round last year. Hopefully we'll see him get back up to his usual speed this year but after that first round I'm thinking that's not very likely

The Shop

arebnac
2/28/2022 7:16am
Why theres only just a few bikes in the 450?? Where is IceOne? Haha I guess I missed the news
2/28/2022 7:29am
Mucktub wrote:
It's good to see a new face leading the way and you're right ML, the way he handled the pressure was very impressive. Is Cairoli working...
It's good to see a new face leading the way and you're right ML, the way he handled the pressure was very impressive. Is Cairoli working with the team?
ML512 wrote:
I'm not too sure what Cairoli's exact role is at this point but whatever DeCarli's group and Simon are doing sure is working. He took a...
I'm not too sure what Cairoli's exact role is at this point but whatever DeCarli's group and Simon are doing sure is working. He took a big leap forward.
Mucktub wrote:
So Cairoli interviewed before the 2nd MX1 race said he is working with the young riders on the De Carli Gasgas team.
I think the De Carli team is as much Cairoli's as De Carli's.
2/28/2022 8:02am
arebnac wrote:
Why theres only just a few bikes in the 450?? Where is IceOne? Haha I guess I missed the news
IceOne, or Factory Kawasaki, was there but with Febvre still out they only had Watson lining up.

Post a reply to: #1: MXGP of Great Britain - February 26-27

The Latest