1-1-1

Related:
Create New Tag

10/4/2018 3:15 PM

When was the last time a country swept all 3 MXDN motos?

|

10/4/2018 3:51 PM

USA, 2018. ;-)

|

10/4/2018 5:58 PM

LungButter wrote:

When was the last time a country swept all 3 MXDN motos?

2007 usa

|

There are two kinds of people against dirt bikes, those who never tried and those who weren't good at them.

10/4/2018 6:09 PM

The rider with the most blocking him is Eli. Barcia and Plessinger are clearly the class of the field in their respective classes. Eli has a helluva battle on his hands with Herlings, Roczen, and the rest. If Tomac gets a start I think he can pull of the win but we'll know by Sunday.

|

10/4/2018 6:33 PM

McG194 wrote:

The rider with the most blocking him is Eli. Barcia and Plessinger are clearly the class of the field in their respective classes. Eli has a helluva battle on his hands with Herlings, Roczen, and the rest. If Tomac gets a start I think he can pull of the win but we'll know by Sunday.

dont count out dylan ferrandis

|

go dungey & roczen

#ChewBroca
so jerking off will help arm pump issues........ sweet lol

10/4/2018 6:45 PM

I was thinking "1-1-1" denoted Herlings' Saturday/Sunday results.

|

10/4/2018 7:18 PM

FillmoreSouth wrote:

I was thinking "1-1-1" denoted Herlings' Saturday/Sunday results.

Could def happen yikes

|

10/4/2018 7:19 PM

McG194 wrote:

The rider with the most blocking him is Eli. Barcia and Plessinger are clearly the class of the field in their respective classes. Eli has a helluva battle on his hands with Herlings, Roczen, and the rest. If Tomac gets a start I think he can pull of the win but we'll know by Sunday.

stewie94 wrote:

dont count out dylan ferrandis

If you average both of their finishes since Ferrandis came back from injury Plessinger had an average finish of 2.44 and Ferrandis had a 4.55 average finishing position.

I'm not saying Ferrandis is junk because he is on the best bike along with AP23 and it wouldn't be completely out of the question for him to win but he just can't match A-A Ron's pace race in and race out right now. Because of that you have to think that Plessinger will rise to the occasion in his biggest race of his lifetime. You can tell he is stoked and way into it.

|

10/4/2018 7:40 PM

FillmoreSouth wrote:

I was thinking "1-1-1" denoted Herlings' Saturday/Sunday results.

Flip109 wrote:

Could def happen yikes

If Herlings does go 1–1-1 it more than likely won’t matter in the grand scheme of the event as USA still has the more we’ll rounded team, and that’s all that matters at this event. If he beats Eli both motos, oh well good for him. I still believe Eli is the fastest dirtbike racer in the world since he is at the point in two separate disciplines and is dominant. Herlings Is amazing no doubt, but he should be a master at motocross that’s all he does year around.

|

10/4/2018 11:44 PM

Colvin...agree 100%. Why is it that no one ever acknowledges the fact that US pro riders spend 2/3 of their time concentrating on, training for, and setting up their equipment for SX. MX is essentially an afterthought. Let's see Herlings give it a go at A1?

|

10/5/2018 12:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/5/2018 12:16 AM

StartedTooLate wrote:

Colvin...agree 100%. Why is it that no one ever acknowledges the fact that US pro riders spend 2/3 of their time concentrating on, training for, and setting up their equipment for SX. MX is essentially an afterthought. Let's see Herlings give it a go at A1?

Please just effin stop. Go back 5 years and everyone was saying supercross was the reason usa was so good! They were so technical because of the supercross. And now all of a sudden when the US has been on a loosing streak, its also because of supercross. Just stop it

|

10/5/2018 12:27 AM

StartedTooLate wrote:

Colvin...agree 100%. Why is it that no one ever acknowledges the fact that US pro riders spend 2/3 of their time concentrating on, training for, and setting up their equipment for SX. MX is essentially an afterthought. Let's see Herlings give it a go at A1?

Team USA would be embarrassed by you and Colvin making pathetic excuses for them before the event even started

|

www.90smotocross.com

Instagram - @90sMotocross
Facebook - 90s Motocross

10/5/2018 5:00 AM

Magoo went 1-1-1-1 all by himself in 1982 smile

|

10/5/2018 5:09 AM

Sideways wrote:

Please just effin stop. Go back 5 years and everyone was saying supercross was the reason usa was so good! They were so technical because of the supercross. And now all of a sudden when the US has been on a loosing streak, its also because of supercross. Just stop it

X2

|

10/5/2018 5:12 AM

It's certainly a possibility,but doesn't matter anyway as team USA will walk this one with a lot,lot less

|


(I also regret my username,funny at the time "you had to be there..")

10/5/2018 5:19 AM

Sideways wrote:

Please just effin stop. Go back 5 years and everyone was saying supercross was the reason usa was so good! They were so technical because of the supercross. And now all of a sudden when the US has been on a loosing streak, its also because of supercross. Just stop it

Plus since most real moto fans only consider SX an appetizer its not a valid excuse. Herlings is the fastest mx'er on the planet that's all that matters to me

|

10/5/2018 7:34 AM

StartedTooLate wrote:

Colvin...agree 100%. Why is it that no one ever acknowledges the fact that US pro riders spend 2/3 of their time concentrating on, training for, and setting up their equipment for SX. MX is essentially an afterthought. Let's see Herlings give it a go at A1?

So let's see Tomac focus 100% on motocross and give it a go at Valkenswaard and Trentino and Loket and Lommel and ....

|

10/5/2018 7:38 AM

StartedTooLate wrote:

Colvin...agree 100%. Why is it that no one ever acknowledges the fact that US pro riders spend 2/3 of their time concentrating on, training for, and setting up their equipment for SX. MX is essentially an afterthought. Let's see Herlings give it a go at A1?

FillmoreSouth wrote:

So let's see Tomac focus 100% on motocross and give it a go at Valkenswaard and Trentino and Loket and Lommel and ....

I would love to see MXON @ Valkenswaard. Would be much better than Assen.

|

10/5/2018 7:47 AM

shaffstall721 wrote:

I would love to see MXON @ Valkenswaard. Would be much better than Assen.

Oh, yeah yeah, sure, I'll take an outdoor track over a temporary one any ol' day. But I'm kinda tired of certain people using Supercross to argue that AMA riders are "better" or that, somehow, it's an excuse when they're "not better." I'm especially tired of reading "[Name your rider] needs to come to the US and race Supercross to be a real champion."

So let these guys go run the MXGP series for a few years and report back.

|

10/5/2018 7:47 AM

shaffstall721 wrote:

I would love to see MXON @ Valkenswaard. Would be much better than Assen.

Me too. Can you imagine it being at Lierop instead? One can dream...

|

www.90smotocross.com

Instagram - @90sMotocross
Facebook - 90s Motocross

10/5/2018 9:31 AM

StartedTooLate wrote:

Colvin...agree 100%. Why is it that no one ever acknowledges the fact that US pro riders spend 2/3 of their time concentrating on, training for, and setting up their equipment for SX. MX is essentially an afterthought. Let's see Herlings give it a go at A1?

chuckdavies wrote:

Team USA would be embarrassed by you and Colvin making pathetic excuses for them before the event even started

no excuse what so ever, just saying it really doesn't matter if Herlings does go 1-1-1 I still think USA will win the "TEAM" event. And even if Herlings is the "fastest outdoor rider" what does that really matter? Both are amazing dirt bike riders and the class of their respective series. Its really no debate that one is extremely specialized in one discipline and the other is specialized in two. What that matters? Its all just for us idiots to talk about, I would bet neither of their bank accounts are really affected by who is better...

|

10/5/2018 9:41 AM

colvin227 wrote:

no excuse what so ever, just saying it really doesn't matter if Herlings does go 1-1-1 I still think USA will win the "TEAM" event. And even if Herlings is the "fastest outdoor rider" what does that really matter? Both are amazing dirt bike riders and the class of their respective series. Its really no debate that one is extremely specialized in one discipline and the other is specialized in two. What that matters? Its all just for us idiots to talk about, I would bet neither of their bank accounts are really affected by who is better...

I agree with you, but am I the only one who really doesn't care about the team results? Team USA should win every year: It's one huge country against a fractured array of mostly small countries. It's not USA vs. Europe the way some people pretend it is. But the individual outcomes are another matter, and that's more interesting to me.

Personally, I'm a lot more interested in, say, Lawrence vs. Plessinger vs. Prado, than I am USA vs. France vs. the Netherlands.

|

10/5/2018 9:51 AM

chuckdavies wrote:

Team USA would be embarrassed by you and Colvin making pathetic excuses for them before the event even started

colvin227 wrote:

no excuse what so ever, just saying it really doesn't matter if Herlings does go 1-1-1 I still think USA will win the "TEAM" event. And even if Herlings is the "fastest outdoor rider" what does that really matter? Both are amazing dirt bike riders and the class of their respective series. Its really no debate that one is extremely specialized in one discipline and the other is specialized in two. What that matters? Its all just for us idiots to talk about, I would bet neither of their bank accounts are really affected by who is better...

FillmoreSouth wrote:

I agree with you, but am I the only one who really doesn't care about the team results? Team USA should win every year: It's one huge country against a fractured array of mostly small countries. It's not USA vs. Europe the way some people pretend it is. But the individual outcomes are another matter, and that's more interesting to me.

Personally, I'm a lot more interested in, say, Lawrence vs. Plessinger vs. Prado, than I am USA vs. France vs. the Netherlands.

Yeah I'm with you on that. I cant wait for the individual battles but at the end of the day the event is meant to be a team event. But I do think Roczen and Barcia may be the spoiler for Herlings/Tomac. None the less we as dirt bike geeks are all in for a great weekend and its a beautiful thing.

|

10/5/2018 9:54 AM

Idk... Do we really expect any country to win all 3 motos? That's a big task for any of the countries. All of these guys are so fast and realistically, there are probably 10+ guys that could win a moto just between Open and MX1.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

10/5/2018 10:43 AM

chuckdavies wrote:

Me too. Can you imagine it being at Lierop instead? One can dream...

yeah forget Assen , forget Valkenswaard ... Lierop is the real deal , but wont happen ..

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

10/5/2018 10:46 AM

RichardLoots wrote:

yeah forget Assen , forget Valkenswaard ... Lierop is the real deal , but wont happen ..

Lichtenvoorde was cool too.

|

10/8/2018 2:57 AM

LungButter wrote:

When was the last time a country swept all 3 MXDN motos?

Yesterday

|

10/8/2018 3:01 AM

chuckie108 wrote:

USA, 2018. ;-)

laughing
|