09 CRF450 with 16 kit. TY Throttle Jockey

Related:
Create New Tag

3/7/2016 4:11 PM

Wanted to give a shout out to Throttle Jockey for making some the best graphics out there. Thankfully they make the 2015/16 kit for the 2009-12 CRF's. Everything is very high quality and went on without issues. There doesn't seem to be much support for the 'older' crf's lately, I tried to get several other popular graphics companies to do a modern Honda kit, no one but TJ would do it. Check them out if your in the market.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

3/7/2016 5:20 PM

Man, I still think this gen CRF bike has been the best looking model to date, im referring to the 200-2012 bikes, to me they look better than the current 2013-2016 bikes and kind of look like the newer model. That graphics kit looks GREAT by the way....My opinion will likely change if/when the 2017 bike comes out, if it is going to look like the pre-pro model thats been raced in Japan, Im really digging the look of that bike.

|

3/8/2016 12:23 PM

I like the new ones but the wide rear end just feels goofy. I'm sure if I had one I would get used to it.

I'm loving the new look. Too bad the snow just melted. Few more things before I can go riding.

|

3/8/2016 12:35 PM

I like that bike! Looks good.

Cool thing about the dual exhaust rear ends is the ability the hold on with your lower legs easier.

|

United States of America

3/8/2016 1:15 PM

I was just looking at this kit... What did it end up costing you for the entire thing. Looked like it gets pricey ALA Cart on their website. Thanks in advance.

|

3/8/2016 1:25 PM

Lightning78 wrote:

Man, I still think this gen CRF bike has been the best looking model to date, im referring to the 200-2012 bikes, to me they ...more

I agree. It just looks smooth with those side numberplates and rear fender. With the current gen they kinda got back to the pre-'09 look.

|

3/8/2016 1:44 PM

Lightning78 wrote:

Man, I still think this gen CRF bike has been the best looking model to date, im referring to the 200-2012 bikes, to me they ...more

They do, and how can you not love that slim rear end. 09-10 with the short muffler was a great looking bike.

|

KX125

3/8/2016 1:57 PM

Squirtlege wrote:

I was just looking at this kit... What did it end up costing you for the entire thing. Looked like it gets pricey ALA Cart on ...more

It was just under $200. Pricey for graphics but if you have black wheels it makes the bike look pretty much factory.

Its interesting that the quality of the graphics is so much better than I have ever used before.

For fancy stickers they are pretty damn awesome.

|

3/8/2016 1:58 PM

Lightning78 wrote:

HenryA wrote:

They do, and how can you not love that slim rear end. 09-10 with the short muffler was a great looking bike.

I have the stock muffler with a spark arrestor for the trails and run the PC TI system for the track.

Takes about 4 minutes to change exhaust systems so its not too big of a deal.

|

3/8/2016 7:20 PM

Great looking kit and bike. TJ is high quality, they make a great seat cover too. I've bought a couple of them.

|

3/9/2016 8:37 AM

Squirtlege wrote:

I was just looking at this kit... What did it end up costing you for the entire thing. Looked like it gets pricey ALA Cart on ...more

nascarnate326 wrote:

It was just under $200. Pricey for graphics but if you have black wheels it makes the bike look pretty much factory.

Its ...more

Thank you sir!

|

3/9/2016 10:20 AM

Finished up some odds and ends this morning. Im ready ride now.

Photo

Photo

Photo

|