09 CRF450 with 16 kit. TY Throttle Jockey

Edited Date/Time 3/9/2016 10:20am
Wanted to give a shout out to Throttle Jockey for making some the best graphics out there. Thankfully they make the 2015/16 kit for the 2009-12 CRF's. Everything is very high quality and went on without issues. There doesn't seem to be much support for the 'older' crf's lately, I tried to get several other popular graphics companies to do a modern Honda kit, no one but TJ would do it. Check them out if your in the market.

|
Lightning78
3/7/2016 5:20pm
Man, I still think this gen CRF bike has been the best looking model to date, im referring to the 200-2012 bikes, to me they look better than the current 2013-2016 bikes and kind of look like the newer model. That graphics kit looks GREAT by the way....My opinion will likely change if/when the 2017 bike comes out, if it is going to look like the pre-pro model thats been raced in Japan, Im really digging the look of that bike.
3/8/2016 12:23pm
I like the new ones but the wide rear end just feels goofy. I'm sure if I had one I would get used to it.

I'm loving the new look. Too bad the snow just melted. Few more things before I can go riding.
Camp332
3/8/2016 12:35pm
I like that bike! Looks good.

Cool thing about the dual exhaust rear ends is the ability the hold on with your lower legs easier.
Squirtlege
3/8/2016 1:15pm
I was just looking at this kit... What did it end up costing you for the entire thing. Looked like it gets pricey ALA Cart on their website. Thanks in advance.

The Shop

3/8/2016 1:25pm
Man, I still think this gen CRF bike has been the best looking model to date, im referring to the 200-2012 bikes, to me they look...
Man, I still think this gen CRF bike has been the best looking model to date, im referring to the 200-2012 bikes, to me they look better than the current 2013-2016 bikes and kind of look like the newer model. That graphics kit looks GREAT by the way....My opinion will likely change if/when the 2017 bike comes out, if it is going to look like the pre-pro model thats been raced in Japan, Im really digging the look of that bike.
I agree. It just looks smooth with those side numberplates and rear fender. With the current gen they kinda got back to the pre-'09 look.
HenryA
3/8/2016 1:44pm
Man, I still think this gen CRF bike has been the best looking model to date, im referring to the 200-2012 bikes, to me they look...
They do, and how can you not love that slim rear end. 09-10 with the short muffler was a great looking bike.
3/8/2016 1:57pm
Squirtlege wrote:
I was just looking at this kit... What did it end up costing you for the entire thing. Looked like it gets pricey ALA Cart on...
I was just looking at this kit... What did it end up costing you for the entire thing. Looked like it gets pricey ALA Cart on their website. Thanks in advance.
It was just under $200. Pricey for graphics but if you have black wheels it makes the bike look pretty much factory.

Its interesting that the quality of the graphics is so much better than I have ever used before.

For fancy stickers they are pretty damn awesome.
3/8/2016 1:58pm
HenryA wrote:
They do, and how can you not love that slim rear end. 09-10 with the short muffler was a great looking bike.
I have the stock muffler with a spark arrestor for the trails and run the PC TI system for the track.

Takes about 4 minutes to change exhaust systems so its not too big of a deal.
j368
3/8/2016 7:20pm
Great looking kit and bike. TJ is high quality, they make a great seat cover too. I've bought a couple of them.
Squirtlege
3/9/2016 8:37am
Squirtlege wrote:
I was just looking at this kit... What did it end up costing you for the entire thing. Looked like it gets pricey ALA Cart on...
It was just under $200. Pricey for graphics but if you have black wheels it makes the bike look pretty much factory. Its interesting that the...
It was just under $200. Pricey for graphics but if you have black wheels it makes the bike look pretty much factory.

Its interesting that the quality of the graphics is so much better than I have ever used before.

For fancy stickers they are pretty damn awesome.
Thank you sir!

Post a reply to: 09 CRF450 with 16 kit. TY Throttle Jockey

The Latest