07CR250R STOLEN in Chester NY -FULLY RESTORED TO NEW

LKHill
10/16/2020 12:36pm
tzmike wrote:
It's tough sitting and waiting. Eating me up
Just plain sucks
I feel for you man. I an not sure what your waiting for. Even if that was a pic of your bike it was posted before yours was stolen.

I can't see why someone would post a hot bike on facebook. It's all track-able unless your using a hacked account. I would suggest hitting up some local riding area's(urban included) and sniff around. If no luck there your ride is probably in Hotlanta by now.
Falcon
Fantasy
856th
10/16/2020 1:07pm
Call the seller, ask if he'll take a few hundred bucks less for it, get the address, go "look at" it, and take it back. Bring as many friends as you can fit into your truck. Do not wait on cops, attorneys, or detectives. You'll be sadly disappointed.

I worked at a fairly large motorcycle dealer in the early '00s. We had a bunch of bikes stolen out of the back lot one weekend, so we called the cops. They opened an investigation, but then must have gone to get some donuts or something. The sales manager ended up tracking the vehicles down to a large barn just a few blocks away and called the cops, asking if he could just take the bikes back. They said, "No, let us handle it." You know what? They never handled it, even a day later. We finally just went back there and took the bikes back ourselves.
10/16/2020 1:10pm Edited Date/Time 10/17/2020 5:22am
Falcon wrote:
Call the seller, ask if he'll take a few hundred bucks less for it, get the address, go "look at" it, and take it back. Bring...
Call the seller, ask if he'll take a few hundred bucks less for it, get the address, go "look at" it, and take it back. Bring as many friends as you can fit into your truck. Do not wait on cops, attorneys, or detectives. You'll be sadly disappointed.

I worked at a fairly large motorcycle dealer in the early '00s. We had a bunch of bikes stolen out of the back lot one weekend, so we called the cops. They opened an investigation, but then must have gone to get some donuts or something. The sales manager ended up tracking the vehicles down to a large barn just a few blocks away and called the cops, asking if he could just take the bikes back. They said, "No, let us handle it." You know what? They never handled it, even a day later. We finally just went back there and took the bikes back ourselves.
There is no seller! It is a wanted ad.

As mentioned, the ad was posted over 2 months before his bike was stolen.

The bike tzmike says is his "pictured below" is a thumbnail for this Youtube video, from 2017 :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REV4wktv2gY
Chance1216
10/16/2020 2:33pm
Either the op doesn't care as much about his bike as he says or, we're getting trolled. Nobody would be sitting on standby for a bike they believe is theirs. I've had a bike stolen. If I had a feeling it was mine, I wouldn't be waiting for it to magically appear in my garage. I'd make arrangements to buy it, verify the VIN and load it up. No questions asked. What are they going to do? Call the cops? Sucks hearing about a bike being stolen. Its heartbreaking.
So do something about it. Why do you need a PI? To say yep, it's your bike when you could've verified it long ago yourself?

The Shop

10/16/2020 8:18pm
tzmike wrote:
The bike with PC pipe is not mine that one is located in Murrieta CA The one below is my bike For anyone else who is...
The bike with PC pipe is not mine that one is located in Murrieta CA

The one below is my bike
For anyone else who is a victim, I found a PI who specializes in FACEBOOK
WAITING TO HEAR BACK
I feel your pain and frustration. I had over 80k of property stolen, including 3 mod mint cr125,s. Stolen property cases are closed after 24 hrs. 4.5 yrs later I had 2 of the group arrested. I had a meeting with the da and there legal team. I said I tracked them down. You have 72 hrs to issue a arrest warrant. Or i call 2 of my mob pals from Phily and it,s done another way. I,m not in the mob, but I put 250k check in there hand every week on huge pipeline projects. We became great friends. My retired senator pal, put termination pressure on them, along with the legal team in the capital. Da broke out in a rash from the stress. Endless story of draining stress. And it,s still not over, the crime date was back in 2013. Fact the system makes money on the criminals, they make nothing on you. Like charging them for every step and process, 12,900 for probation. Etc. The city is over 5 yrs behind on arrest warrants. I never got anything back either.
10/16/2020 8:33pm
Mc even had mx bikes stolen, including his cr125 peak bike. One of my bikes, was totally dissembled, they will take there time and get all the parts. Even 2 O3 kx pipes I modded to fit. noticed my thumper club, was gone. that told me, white trash. Sledgehammer and a crow bar, they used to break into the storage unit.
tzmike
10/18/2020 5:57am
No updates yet for you guys following this thread
A ex CHP officer started a service called" stolen911
Com" . Very helpful guy who does nothing really more than constantly go thru all of social media searching for info which he relays to my detective as some info I'm not privy to
Fine by me. The most interesting thing he explained to me was regardless if the vin was altered or ground off completely that he used a special acid mixture which RAISES THE original vin that was stamped in the frame. He also used it on stolen firearms. That's cool as hell
Especially having another cop helping me out.
gt80rider
10/18/2020 10:29am
LKHill wrote:
Bike thefts in NYS are reaching epic proportions. I have been hearing about more off-road vehicles being stolen in the last month than I can ever...
Bike thefts in NYS are reaching epic proportions. I have been hearing about more off-road vehicles being stolen in the last month than I can ever remember.
here comes the downside to a k shaped recovery... lots of theft... most people will have no cash... here it comes
captmoto
10/18/2020 10:56am
I'd just go down there to see if it's yours and crack some skulls if it is and take it back.....the police wont help you
I think I have to agree with you about the cops.
Remember the KTM 450 stolen at Anaheim a while back? The owner had to track it down himself. Not a lot of interest
from the cops.
There is a long thread out of Florida where a guy had his new Ford F250 stolen from a dealer lot. Tow truck pulls in and hauls it off. The cops did some investigation, claim to know the tow company driver but did not go after the truck.
What's sad is if you were a cop you would have your bike back.
Lukass59
10/18/2020 1:16pm
I had luck finding a stolen bike by making a fake ad advertising that I had a rolling chassis with a title.

Cops won’t help you much when it comes to a dirtbike I got lucky and the Guy that stole my buddies bike contacted me
Chance1216
10/18/2020 2:24pm
Lukass59 wrote:
I had luck finding a stolen bike by making a fake ad advertising that I had a rolling chassis with a title. Cops won’t help you...
I had luck finding a stolen bike by making a fake ad advertising that I had a rolling chassis with a title.

Cops won’t help you much when it comes to a dirtbike I got lucky and the Guy that stole my buddies bike contacted me
Cases and frame for sale with title. 😉

Post a reply to: 07CR250R STOLEN in Chester NY -FULLY RESTORED TO NEW

The Latest