2010 Preview Show

mxgoon
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 7:14am
|
jemcee
12/26/2009 7:17pm
i'm a kook when it comes to this stuff how do i go about using this torrent?

i tried it with windows media player and it said it wasn't supported or something like that if it's too hard to explain don't worry too much i'm not that desperate to see it,

but if i can watch the supercross' this way later i'd be pretty stoked
CamP
12/26/2009 8:05pm
jemcee wrote:
i'm a kook when it comes to this stuff how do i go about using this torrent? i tried it with windows media player and it...

i tried it with windows media player and it said it wasn't supported or something like that if it's too hard to explain don't worry too much i'm not that desperate to see it,

Download the VLC media player and open the file with it. VLC
jemcee
12/26/2009 8:32pm
jemcee wrote:
i'm a kook when it comes to this stuff how do i go about using this torrent? i tried it with windows media player and it...

CamP wrote:
Download the VLC media player and open the file with it. [url=http://www.videolan.org]VLC[/url]
Download the VLC media player and open the file with it. VLC
oh man thanks but i downloaded it and still can't seem to get it to work

told ya i'm a kook

it's cool though i'll get my computer savvy mate to have a look at it later

thanks again

The Shop

12/26/2009 11:16pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 7:38pm
A torrent file needs a BitTorrent client in order to download - the torrent itself isn't the video, it's directions to where your computer can get the video. I think most Windows users like a client called uTorrent: http://www.utorrent.com/downloads

After the BitTorrent client downloads the file, then you can probably use Windows Media Player to watch it. (VLC will work too, but I think WMP can handle avi files.)
Ashleymx
12/27/2009 3:15pm
Awesome thanks! Ill be watching it in approx 1hr :-)
jemcee
12/27/2009 9:27pm
ha ha i did all that, waited for it to download (took about hour and a half)

then all i got was audio ah well i'm over it i'll take it on again another time
Matt Fisher
Fantasy
1117th
12/29/2009 6:28pm
I fought the issue of "process cannot access the file because it is being used by another user" for a few days. Deleted programs, used Utorrent's help section, etc. On a whim, I pulled the plug on my external HD- viola' all is well again. After download, I just plugged it back in.
mumhra
1/9/2010 11:58pm
jemcee wrote:
ha ha i did all that, waited for it to download (took about hour and a half) then all i got was audio ah well i'm...
ha ha i did all that, waited for it to download (took about hour and a half)

then all i got was audio ah well i'm over it i'll take it on again another time
You probably don't have the right codecs installed on your computer. I suggest the k-lite codec pack. It's free and i never had any problems with it.
Download it here : http://www.free-codecs.com/K_Lite_Codec_Pack_download.htm , install and then you should have video and audio.
I hope that helps.

Post a reply to: 2010 Preview Show

The Latest