mikkeep story,not sure if I should post,song added 3/16

3/12/2006 7:27pm
jess...you are a fuckup...no? TFS was right again....lol
Joe 788
3/12/2006 7:31pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="volcati":2545e]

Trivial? Stealing a memorial sticker off of a van? Everything that goes into his mind set for stealing that sticker, putting on hat, and bragging about it is much more demented than the act of stealing it.

[/quote:2545e]

Exactly. The guy has serious problems. I can't even imagine why somebody would do that.

Just think about it for a second............he actually got CAUGHT. Now think of how much other shit that guy must pull that we don't know about?
hillbilly
3/12/2006 7:34pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="whipmeister":69228]

Goofy? Definitely. And, I'd be the first to tell you I don't know what makes the guy tick. But, it sounds to me like the two people directly involved in this latest little dustup, Teggers and MP, aren't nearly as amped up about it as everyone else seems to be dying for them to be. As I said, there's definitely no monopoly for irrational hystreonics on the web. The way you guys throw down on everbody else all the time reminds me of the weekly headlines blasting from the front page of the National Enquirer about Paris Hilton's latest ex-boyfriend. That is, it's damn funny. And meaningless. " title="Laughing">[/quote:69228]

you are wrong,Tim is to nice,but mad I'm sure.He HAS to take the high road because of his bidness,I dont.
3/12/2006 7:42pm
Can someone explain the differences between these please;
Stealing flowers from someones gravesite
Stealing the headstone from a gravesite
Defacing a headstone on a gravesite
Defacing a memorial/statue
Stealing a memorial/statue
Stealing a memorial decal off of a vehicle

Is there really any differences?

The Shop

3/12/2006 7:59pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="BobbyM":5c0e0]jess...you are a fuckup...no? TFS was right again....lol[/quote:5c0e0]
TBWL is always right. Just ask him. Or Dave.
wildbill
3/12/2006 8:11pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="whipmeister":ac086]

Goofy? Definitely. And, I'd be the first to tell you I don't know what makes the guy tick. But, it sounds to me like the two people directly involved in this latest little dustup, Teggers and MP, aren't nearly as amped up about it as everyone else seems to be dying for them to be. As I said, there's definitely no monopoly for irrational hystreonics on the web. The way you guys throw down on everbody else all the time reminds me of the weekly headlines blasting from the front page of the National Enquirer about Paris Hilton's latest ex-boyfriend. That is, it's damn funny. And meaningless. " title="Laughing">[/quote:ac086]

you don't find this shit just anywhere.
yzthumpa
3/12/2006 9:09pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
Glad this thread didn't slip by me. This one might even rival the much heralded "Le Douche" thread. Damn, I'd pay like $30 to read this kinda stuff! Carry on.
CamP
3/12/2006 9:40pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="justsomeguy":084bb]Can someone explain the differences between these please;
Stealing flowers from someones gravesite
Stealing the headstone from a gravesite
Defacing a headstone on a gravesite
Defacing a memorial/statue
Stealing a memorial/statue
Stealing a memorial decal off of a vehicle

Is there really any differences?[/quote:084bb]

It's all pretty much the same.
3/13/2006 7:01am
jess...really, you aren't a bitter ex inventer of the internet fuckup? and you really are a great friend of mikeeps and think he's da shit don't you? admit man...be a man. lol...talk about hangerons.
3/13/2006 7:28am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="BobbyM":3ce99]jess...really, you aren't a bitter ex inventer of the internet fuckup? and you really are a great friend of mikeeps and think he's da shit don't you? admit man...be a man. lol...talk about hangerons.[/quote:3ce99]

I'm an old, broken down MX has-been, just like you. I used to be pretty fast on my 73 QA-50. Just ask TBWL. Dave will confirm his answer. You and TBWL are my idols. I've been practicing with a prosthetic leg I made out of a 2x4 so I can cut my leg off one day with my chop saw just to be more like you. I aspire to live in a van down by the river because I am so taken with the TBWL lifestyle. Ain't that the life? Never the same farm road strip club skank twice. I'm working closer to my goal every day. I spend my days down at the corner begging for hand outs to pay my internet bill just so I can stay caught up with "Days of Our MX Lives" with my TRS-80. And play partypoker. Ahm saven up for a Funaiyokao 20 pixel digital camera soes ahs ken tehk sum kewl photos lahk yalls does n git dem put in a magazeen. I'm trying to get Dave to say I'm right. If I could only get TBWL to explain the seat bounce thing one more time. Or what is lead and how will it protect us from the terrorists?

This is my all-consuming passion. My life in the dirt.

It's a tough job, but if I didn't do it, somebody else would.

Gotta hit the corner.
3/13/2006 7:39am
[quote:488c5]TBWL[/quote:488c5]

who is this guy?

just admit that yer best friend mikeeP is a certified wacko...that's all

[quote:488c5]I used to be pretty fast on my 73 QA-50.[/quote:488c5]

gotta admit jess...that was pretty funny! lmao...trail 5o if you must know.
3/13/2006 8:12am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="BobbyM":c6ea8][quote:c6ea8]TBWL[/quote:c6ea8]

who is this guy?

[/quote:c6ea8]

[img:c6ea8]http://www.motozone.com/images/tbwl.jpg[/img:c6ea8]

Teef Block With Legs. You know the guy. Lives in a van that used to be owned by some Frenchy mosickle rider that everyone thinks sux now cuz he's only faster than 99.9% of anybody else in the world.

Aside from TBWL's, I have not personally seen any certification papers myself. And my best friend is my dog. Except every other Saturday night.
3/13/2006 8:13am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="TFS":ba3dc]failure[/quote:ba3dc]
It surfaces.

Clean up on aisle 5...
cracker
3/13/2006 8:14am
I tell you, that MikeeeP reminds of that Dade City Idiot guy.
FLvet
3/13/2006 8:29am
Mikeee needs to go back to surfing. And get eaten by a shark.
dano
3/13/2006 8:50am
why isn't this gem in the HOF?
Big Lenny
3/13/2006 8:52am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="FLvet":834ac]Mikeee needs to go back to surfing. And get eaten by a shark.[/quote:834ac]
That's funny..
3/13/2006 9:04am
This is all a joke right? A little faux internet drama session for our entertainment? I mean really, stealing a memorial sticker off a van? Stealing any sticker off a van?

Sad that there are people like that in this world.
JD75
3/13/2006 9:49am
I can't believe this crap. Some of you guys actually sound shocked that MP would act that way.
MP is a nutjob, always has been and always will be.

Hi MP, back away from the bowling ball slowly, you know your doctor doesn't want you near anything that sharp...
moto814
3/13/2006 9:51am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
[quote="JD75":74678]I can't believe this crap. Some of you guys actually sound shocked that MP would act that way.
MP is a nutjob, always has been and always will be.

Hi MP, back away from the bowling ball slowly, you know your doctor doesn't want you near anything that sharp...[/quote:74678]

Is it just me, or do I feel an MD weekly coming from this?
BT
3/13/2006 11:58am
this thread should start growing legs pretty soon and

really take off.
KAWboy14
3/13/2006 3:21pm
you guys do know i invented stickers,,,right? ROFL ROFL ROFL

peace out
MP
3/13/2006 4:58pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
i thought you had a hand the invention of the "knobby" too
MP!!
FDC
3/13/2006 11:11pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:57pm
Wow... 5 pages of ranting and raving by the same people that rant and rave every single day, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. It's like a broken record. The same guys screaming the same trash over and over. You'd think you could come up with some new material! Especially Bauer - Steve didn't do anything at Daytona, because I'm the first person out of all you that had the sack to finally back him down in person! Must make the rest of you feel pretty impotent if it took a "fucktard" like me to be man enough to back someone down that's ripped you guys apart in public for as long as we can all remember.

Not that it's really any of your business, but here is a note I sent to Tim - I'm not even sure he's gotten it yet but here it is... and then a challenge for you wonderful men that are so above everyone else...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tim, I kept your sticker to give back to you. I didn't realize in the least that there were so few made up - I thought I recalled that there were many-many of them made. I had someone offer to send me a couple when Marty first passed so I honestly thought they were common.

I was struck when I saw the sticker on your truck - what I mean to say is that, here I am going to see one of my oldest friends who will be in the stands, that is dying with cancer - and heart-breakingly will probably pass away during surgery in 2 weeks, and so I was really touched with emotion as we got to the track. Then I saw Marty's sticker... what can I say. It broke my heart. I kept the sticker for you.

The offer stands, on having So Cal make up replicas of that sticker - my treat. I would have to send your sticker to Ron though. Regardless of if you would like me to do that or not, send me your address, and I will send your sticker back over to you.

Again, I honestly thought they were very common - but the reason that happend as I mentioned above, is that I was already pretty overwhelmed with that exact emotion as I got to Daytona because of my friend waiting for me at the track - then to see Marty's sticker...

Mike
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now, I'll be the first to say it. I should have never pulled the sticker off of any vehicle. Never done it before in my life. But as we parked across from the track with that huge stadium looming in front of me - I already had tears in my eyes. I had to face someone that I've known for longer than most of you have been alive - and he's already told me that he's probably going to pass away during his surgery... having a loved one pass away is tough. But facing someone that knows they are probably going to pass away in a few days is just an unbelievably hard thing to do. Yeah I had tears in my eyes already when I saw Marty's sticker. It was less than 12" from me, as Tim had parked right by the sidewalk (or path). I was completely and totally overwhelmed by the complete magnitude of the moment - and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

So... Marty and I shared some e-mails. He was going to test the iCAT for Tom Wallace, and some other items. He was a really nice guy in e-mails and I was looking forward to handing the items over to him to check out. When he passed, everyone said it was heat related, but for some reason "the same old guys" were freaking out when I said that anyone that wanted a Camelback at dealer cost could have it. Hey, what were you doing for your buddy or in your buddies memory? But you implied I was an ass for doing something positive in Marty's memory...

Better yet - what have you done since Marty passed? Here's a challenge... do something. Since it was suggested that the sun might have had something to do with it, why don't you guys raise some money and put one... no put TWO Igloo water coolers at every track in Florida in memory of Marty instead of sitting on your ass and living your life through a keyboard. I'll even tell you what - I have about 500 "MX MOTOCROSS" oval stickers that sell for $2.50 each on a daily basis. I'll donate all of them to the cause!

So instead of bitching and whinning why not do something to honor Marty's memory... think you're up for it? Or are you just going to find a way to take this opportunity and turn it around and bitch some more like a bunch of little pansys?

It'll show your true colors if all you want to do is bitch and not do something to memorialize Marty - "MARCAD 57"

MP
3/13/2006 11:23pm
Fucking piece of shit swipes a sticker that actually means something to the driver of the van, and then wants to challenge other people to do stuff? For real?

Yes, you really are a fucktard.

You really should just shut up now, Mikeee. There really is no rationalizing your actions, and when you try to do it it simply makes you look worse.

And I didn't honestly think that was possible.
3/13/2006 11:27pm
Oh well...so much for the experiment to see if a free board could be smarter than a pay board.

Post a reply to: mikkeep story,not sure if I should post,song added 3/16

The Latest