memorable jumps

Related:
Create New Tag

9/28/2010 10:52 AM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

GPF? i think thats where this is
|

"Man up and jump that big triple, you got this.... (10 minutes later) Dude, wtf happened! Well, i thought you had it, guess not."
-My Dad

12/13/2010 5:35 PM

High Point
[LINK TO IMAGE]
Glen Helen
[LINK TO IMAGE]
Washougal
[LINK TO IMAGE]
Budds Creek
[LINK TO IMAGE]
Red Bud
[LINK TO IMAGE]

This one is memorable for me because the takeoff reminds me alot of Chuck Sun, it feels like nothing else i've jumped before and has a quick abrupt takeoff that is angled where you float off of it, as a slower rider it took me a long time to do. It's a really intresting jump.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Enter my Weekly Fantasy Series here: Weekly Fantasy SX Series
Enter my Full Season Fantasy Series here: Full Season Fantasy SX Series

12/16/2010 6:20 AM

Lots of guys can huck it big with 12 inches of state-of-the-art moto suspension, but hitting Banzai Hill pinned with 36mm tubes and a drum brake took courage.

|

12/25/2010 8:30 PM

Triples at Kenworthy's before the dirty dozen, I always enjoyed passing the speedsters there.

Loved that track.

|

" Some people value their opinions a little too much around here and have a hair less sense of humor than may be required. It's all in fun for me and I can't think of anyone here that I wouldn't buy a beer for including OldFart ." ~Newman~

1/11/2011 5:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/11/2011 5:14 PM

JW381 wrote:

Holy Schmidt!!

This is Mike Evenson #554. I worked with him when he lived in AZ. Super cool dude.

(just realized it says that on the top of the video..my bad)

|

Dealer and rep for CHILL MX gear.
Dealer for Motoseat.
Dealer for Magura.
If you need anything, email me. 385marketing@gmail.com
I'm glad to help in any way I can.

Http://www.ridechill.com
@ridechill
@clamb385

2/2/2011 4:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/2/2011 4:47 PM

Not the biggest jump but cool as hell. MXDN in Zolder Belgium 10-15 min. into first practice most of the guys are still rolling the finish line step up jump, very steep takeoff high air and lots of wind, a few are trying to jump it and land on top of it. I think no one had made it to the landing yet. RC comes out on his first lap on a CR250 and lays it totaly flat. The people who saw it where amazed, he gained a lot of euro fans with that one and probably got under the skin of his competition also. The photo isn't from this first lap. Another cool one was Pastrana jumping past Roncada on a big downhill leap on the last lap of MXDN in France in Jean d Angely. Then there is a technical step down in Namur Belgium, not a super big jump, but a very steep and short landing and a takeoff over some tree roots, slippery surface and right after a turn.
Last photo is from George Jobe back in 1984 British GP on a 500cc Kawi jumping a gap that wasn't ment to be jumped (at least not at that time) [LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]
http://fotoalbum.ee/photos/jkulpa/81081661/

|

2/2/2011 4:48 PM

|

8/12/2013 12:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/12/2013 12:30 PM

Myke wrote:

I did the same shit on the same jump, Oldsmobile double in Glamis, under slightly different circumstances... At least I fucked up some quadtards bike instead of a motobro's

|

8/15/2013 9:35 AM

This may not be the biggest jump but definitely one that I will always remember. Stewie at Daytona a couple years ago. I'm sure everyone remembers. That sick wall jump that was seemingly impossible. Here's a link to the vid

|

8/16/2013 1:11 AM

grtamericanhero wrote:

This may not be the biggest jump but definitely one that I will always remember. Stewie at Daytona a couple years ago. I'm sure everyone remembers. That sick wall jump that was seemingly impossible. Here's a link to the vid

Yep. I made took this sequence shot of that one

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Mike

9/25/2013 8:31 AM

Banzai

|

10/24/2013 1:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/24/2013 1:30 AM

|

My job @ www.spah24.com

4/7/2018 11:27 PM