TRAVIS PASTRANA!!!!!

Edited Date/Time 9/17/2015 1:55pm
has a movie in theaters april 16-17 check out this AWSOME trailer!!!

if it doesnt work go to www.199lives.com ANDPLEASE READ THE COMMENTS BEFORE ANYONE ASKS A QUESTION OR TALKS TRASH ABOUT HIM.BECAUSE IM PRETTY SURE THAT IVE ANSWERED ALL OF YOU QUESTIONS THROUGH THE COMMENTS I WROTE.
|
JPT
3/20/2008 5:01pm
Didn't he used to race?
3/20/2008 6:07pm
EngIceDave wrote:
Who?
Who is he?
he's only the best rider in the planet!!!! Pulled off the double back flip, friendliest rider ever, was already a world champion when he was 14 years old, jumped off the grand canyon with his dirtbike, sky dived without a parachute and i can keep on listing forever about this guy..
3/20/2008 6:10pm
Travis is like the most determined and successful person that ever lived!!!

The Shop

3/20/2008 6:26pm
EngIceDave wrote:
Never heard of him
do a search any where: youtube.com yahoo.com google.com People half way around the world know about him. I met him and he's such a nice guy... I mean his picture is even on this web site on the san diego photo section Titled "Chad Reed and Travis Pastrana" http://www.vitalmx.com/photos/features/San-Diego-with-Travis-Pastrana,3…
Void Main
3/20/2008 6:44pm
I think I know who you are talking about. Didn't he used to be Chad Reed's mechanic?
3/20/2008 6:48pm
Void Main wrote:
I think I know who you are talking about. Didn't he used to be Chad Reed's mechanic?
As far as i know....I dont think he has been chad reeds mechanic because from when he was a kid untill now he was occupied with either motocross, supercross, supermoto, fmx,rally car racing, pit bike races, and doing the crazyest things ever including breaking the law of gravity.
Void Main
3/20/2008 7:18pm
I noticed in that picture of him and Chad that his number is a lot higher than Chad's. He must not be all that good.
3/20/2008 7:29pm
Void Main wrote:
I noticed in that picture of him and Chad that his number is a lot higher than Chad's. He must not be all that good.
DUDE!!!!NUMBERS DOESNT DETERMINE HOW GOOD YOU ARE IN THE SPORT !!!!199 HAS BEEN HIS NUMBER FOREVER 199 REPRESENTS THE YEAR HE WENT PRO WHICH WAS IN 1999.AND HES AS GOOD AS ALL THE RIDERS COMBINED. DIDNT YOU HEAR THE GUY IN THE VIDEO "THATS THE BEST ATHLETE IN THE PLANET, I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE"
Void Main
3/20/2008 7:39pm
Are you sure the numbers don't mean how good you are? James Stewart's number is 7 which is lower than Chad's and James is better than Chad. Then Ricky's number is 4 which is lower than James because he's better than James. And of course Jeremy McGrath's number is 2 which is half of Ricky's number which means he's twice as good as Ricky.
3/20/2008 7:52pm
Void Main wrote:
Are you sure the numbers don't mean how good you are? James Stewart's number is 7 which is lower than Chad's and James is better than...
Are you sure the numbers don't mean how good you are? James Stewart's number is 7 which is lower than Chad's and James is better than Chad. Then Ricky's number is 4 which is lower than James because he's better than James. And of course Jeremy McGrath's number is 2 which is half of Ricky's number which means he's twice as good as Ricky.
im very sure that numbers dont count.. it even says in the AMA rule book that the number on the number plate does not determine your rank of skill.
3/20/2008 8:02pm
EngIceDave wrote:
He must be a nobody
How could he be a nobody when he is a ten time x-game gold medalest, the only man to pull off the double backflip, supercross champ back in 1999-2003 , and be able to backflip off the grand canyon with his dirtbike. like i said to the other guy if you heard the anouncer of the x-games "Hands down, thats the best athlete in the planet, i dont care who you are" YEA HE LOOKS LIKE A BIG NOBODY TO ME!!!
Void Main
3/20/2008 9:06pm
Hmmm, back flipping a bike off the grand canyon makes you a good dirt biker? I could back flip a bike off the grand canyon. I'm not saying I could land it.
3/20/2008 9:12pm
Void Main wrote:
Hmmm, back flipping a bike off the grand canyon makes you a good dirt biker? I could back flip a bike off the grand canyon. I'm...
Hmmm, back flipping a bike off the grand canyon makes you a good dirt biker? I could back flip a bike off the grand canyon. I'm not saying I could land it.
im just sayin a few things about him...obviously anyone who can ride can flip onto the canyon but it would take a great amount of courage to do so. And no that doesnt make you a good dirt biker but what does is what he does: doing what he loves to do and applying more than he is capeable of doing into the sport and succeeding at it. Just take a look at the video again NOW DOES THAT LOOK LIKE AN EXELENT RIDER OR WHAT???
Void Main
3/20/2008 9:18pm Edited Date/Time 3/20/2008 9:23pm
I just watched the video and he looks like he could be pretty good but he crashes a lot. He's certainly no Trey Canard.
3/20/2008 9:28pm
Void Main wrote:
I just watched the video and he looks like he could be pretty good but he crashes a lot. He's certainly no Trey Canard.
LOL work with me here. Of course every rider crashes alot especially if their pro. The only reason why they put all the footage of all the crashing in the trailer is so it will get the viewers more excited and interested into watching the actual movie. But you got to admit that double backflip had to impress you a little bit. And to even prove how famous this guy is, click on the home button a few times and you may see some advertisements on the top or bottom of the page advertising the EVS gear and it says "ENTER TO WIN AN AUTOGRAPHED TRAVIS PASTRANA JERSEY" i thought that the people here would be alot more educated about pro motocross guys i guess the people on websites such as youtube which has nothing to do with mx know more about travis than members of a motorcycle website.
3/20/2008 9:37pm
Void Main wrote:
What's a youtube?
WOW!!! go to www.youtube.com its like the number1 source of online videos.. while your at it get yourself a little educated and search some names up like ricky carmichael, travis pastrana, jeremy McGrath,ect. you might find it to your liking.
Void Main
3/20/2008 9:41pm
Wow, I guess you are right. I read some of the comments under the videos on that youtube thing. Those guys are SMART!! I wonder if we could get some of them over here to help us learn more about motocross?
TerryK
3/20/2008 11:47pm
I saw 2 guys on yellow bikes with #199 at an ice race here last Sunday. Was one of them this Pastrami guy? Can he ride a dirt sickle on ice and stuff?
davis224
Fantasy
138th
3/21/2008 6:30am
your lyeing i saw a kid at the local track ona yellow 199 bike and he sucked he raced c class. travis pastrana is like a c class rider!
bogdan912
3/21/2008 6:31am
I heard he is so good that he can ride two different bikes at the same time on ice...
catatonic
3/21/2008 6:32am
I spit coffee all over my keyboard reading thisLaughing
RiderDown
3/21/2008 7:03am
Wasn't he that kid actor in the movie "Home Alone"?

No, wait - he's the new pitchman for Subaru isn't he?

Post a reply to: TRAVIS PASTRANA!!!!!

The Latest