Screw you Nordick games or whatever your crooked company is called.

Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
Edited Date/Time 9/4/2015 11:12am
MX vs ATV supercross. I bet they got the old code for almost nothing, the whole thing is a scam to rip people off. I bought track pack 1 and the 2 stroke bikes. I want to buy the JS compound but can't seem to bring myself to be scrumped by this company anymore. I bought the 2 stroke bikes to have a decent bike to ride because for some reason all my progress was lost, i can't bring myself to race enough on the shitty tracks to get my bike back. Shit why can't we a have cheat code to unlock shit? Maybe to get people to buy shit that should come with game? scam. If bought all the track packs I would have at least 80 dollars in a POS game. I tried MXsim but got to a point and I stopped getting better, a racing game shouldn't be like walking a tightrope. It's rare I make a lap without crashing. MXGP just isn't that fun, looks good but sux. 1998 MXM the good days, 17 years later I would have thought we would have a bad ass MX game by now. Any hope? Anyone heard anything? A medium difficulty MX game with good online play set up for tournaments and game rooms like the old Microsoft game zone. I would love to pay out the ass for a good MX game but it ain't MX vs ATV Supercross. MX vs ATV? The shit is old and tired, dump it. I am praying to baby Jesus and growed up Jesus for a good MX game.
|
peelout
8/10/2015 8:11am
i'm really hoping for a good mx title for the PS4/XboxOne generation consoles. like you i just can't get into the PC games like MX Sim. MCM2 was the benchmark and the first few MX unleashed games were epic, but it got lost after the first MXvsATV Unleashed.
DoctorJD
8/10/2015 12:32pm
Right now, our only hope rests with Milestone. I think, more than any other developer, they're on the right track. It wouldn't take a total reinvention of the wheel to make MXGP a great game. Of course, I felt the same way after "Reflex". Damn, they were so close. I still would love to know what happened behind closed doors that sent that game (Alive) off the rails.

I agree with Crash that MX vs ATV SX seemed to be little more than Nordic buying existing code and trying to cash in on it. There are some subtle tweaks to the physics from "Alive", but nothing earth-shattering. That being said, I still find myself playing it from time-to-time. If you guys think its bad on console, try it on PC. I will say that the last couple of updates have made it playable. There's still no online presence, however.
TKL965
8/11/2015 5:07am
I really didn't mind Alive, i thought it had heaps of promise.

But I really like MXGP, just wish it had 2 player, clutch and free movent in the air.
WVUpetro2013
8/14/2015 11:09am
Alive was the biggest POS I have ever paid for. I sold it a week later. It was a gigantic step backwards compared to reflex! I would be so happy if they literally used the physics from reflex and updated it for ps4. Doesn't have to have amazing graphics, just something playable.

Mxgp is good though. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the lack of tracks and option to use 2strokes. I would gladly ante up for a track pack featuring the U.S. circuit!

The Shop

Grieby54
8/17/2015 2:09pm Edited Date/Time 8/17/2015 2:09pm
Funny how your tune has changed so much, Crash.

I think Supercross is one of the better games they've created, but only with the "Upgraded" chassis, instead of the stock or Factory ones.
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
8/19/2015 6:25am
I bought the Stewart compound like a dumb ass, it's actually 2 tiny SX tracks then they split the National into to 2 tracks. Ya my tune changed I was trying to be positive, oh well.
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
8/19/2015 7:00am

Anyone played this? Seems like there was a copper canyon we already played once?
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
8/19/2015 7:16am
9.99 here y'all go dumb asses, buy this track again!
peelout
8/21/2015 3:42pm Edited Date/Time 8/21/2015 3:45pm
Grieby54 wrote:
Funny how your tune has changed so much, Crash. I think Supercross is one of the better games they've created, but only with the "Upgraded" chassis...

I think Supercross is one of the better games they've created, but only with the "Upgraded" chassis, instead of the stock or Factory ones.
i'm looking forward to the next one. hopefully it will be a full on MX game with all the cool stuff like career modes and bike tuning *cough cough wink wink

i took a lot of flack for praising Alive and i understand why. i really liked the weighted feel of the bikes and the power, something that moto games have been seriously lacking. every jump isn't full on wide open everywhere, so that i enjoyed. the game ended up being ruined by THQ, but there was some promise hidden somewhere in there and the Rainbow guys just weren't able to put out what they were capable and wanting to put out.

i really enjoy Supercross still, though now that i'm on a PS4 i'm unable to play it. i'll have to wait until the next one to get my moto on
Lane-O103
8/22/2015 8:12am
I'd enjoy MvA Supercross more if I didn't feel like I slide into every corner, i feel like I can hardly rail turns in the game. Or that I have really any traction anywhere, like going up faces of jumps sometimes i'll slide right off the damn thing and fly off the track. For me the game is more like Mx vs Atv :Tokyo Drift
40Plus_922mx
8/25/2015 12:12pm
I agree that this game is not Reflex improved that we all thought it might/should be by any means. But if you settle down and just get online and race and get over the disappointing part you can have a lot of fun. Learn the bikes, learn the tracks and battle people.
Grieby54
9/4/2015 11:12am
Grieby54 wrote:
Funny how your tune has changed so much, Crash. I think Supercross is one of the better games they've created, but only with the "Upgraded" chassis...

peelout wrote:
i'm looking forward to the next one. hopefully it will be a full on MX game with all the cool stuff like career modes and bike...
i'm looking forward to the next one. hopefully it will be a full on MX game with all the cool stuff like career modes and bike tuning *cough cough wink wink

i took a lot of flack for praising Alive and i understand why. i really liked the weighted feel of the bikes and the power, something that moto games have been seriously lacking. every jump isn't full on wide open everywhere, so that i enjoyed. the game ended up being ruined by THQ, but there was some promise hidden somewhere in there and the Rainbow guys just weren't able to put out what they were capable and wanting to put out.

i really enjoy Supercross still, though now that i'm on a PS4 i'm unable to play it. i'll have to wait until the next one to get my moto on
I liked the weighted feel of the bikes too, and the way the power worked. I'm also one of the rare few who enjoyed the thumb stick click preload as opposed to the stupid back and forth flick. I think they had a lot of potential with Alive but the rider looked like he had a yard stick up his ass and there were just a few too many bugs.

Post a reply to: Screw you Nordick games or whatever your crooked company is called.

The Latest