REV (Addon for MX vs ATV Unleashed on PC)

1/6/2010 12:30pm Edited Date/Time 4/6/2012 3:25pm

Put the kids to bed, let the microwave dinner burn; the riders are at the start gate...

As the new season of Motocross draws near, get ready to dust off your old copy of 'Mx Vs Atv: Unleashed' for PC and go bar to bar with a fresh new update called REV.

At first glance REV is simply an expansion pack for 'Mx Vs Atv: Unleashed' on the PC. Underneath, it is so much more. REV features a new realistic physics engine, improved collision system and great online play. It also contains brand new 2010 factory bikes and kits to keep the game up to date. REV also features a clear new menu setup, greatly improved in game HUD and graphical enhancements. For full details on the contents of the expansion, please read the forums.

REV will be supported by frequent updates including new bikes, kits, tracks and other improvements. Check back here once in a while to keep up with the latest instalments.

So get ready to use realistic physics and rise the ranks and become the top Motocross racer. Use engine breaking, scrubbing and proper weight distribution to edge out the competition. Let the 30 second board fall sideways, REV your engine and prepare to immerse yourself in the most authentic Motocross experience yet.

See you at the start gate!

Download REV here!
|
mx836
1/24/2010 3:34am
Kind of surprised to not see a lot of talk about this in here. Awesome, awesome upgrade. Anyone with untamed for the PC should check it out. Difficult and realistic. Best part is it's free!! Awesome job Messiah! Thank you.
Crash82
Fantasy
2187th
2/3/2010 12:23pm
Would be cool if this version could be sold as an Xbox game?
crnpwn
2/4/2010 9:32am
better than reflex?
mx836
2/10/2010 11:44pm
I enjoy playing it just as much. I can't say if it's better one way or the other. There are so many different options for REV and so many tracks that you can download and play on that it would be hard to compare. Two totally different games, but I enjoy them both. REV is designed to be realistic and it's challenging for sure. That's what I dig about it.

The Shop

DoctorJD
3/5/2010 1:28pm
Crash82 wrote:
Is this track from REV? http://www.vurbmoto.com/theatre/518/daytona-virtual-track-preview/ looks cool man, makes me want to breakout the PC and check it out, is it easy to find a...
Is this track from REV?

http://www.vurbmoto.com/theatre/518/daytona-virtual-track-preview/

looks cool man, makes me want to breakout the PC and check it out, is it easy to find a race online?
Crash, if I'm not mistaken, that's from "MX Simulator" and not REV.
3/6/2010 9:00pm
just downloaded mxsimulator demo. woow it is hard lol
Crash82
Fantasy
2187th
3/8/2010 8:57am
Crash82 wrote:
Is this track from REV? http://www.vurbmoto.com/theatre/518/daytona-virtual-track-preview/ looks cool man, makes me want to breakout the PC and check it out, is it easy to find a...
Is this track from REV?

http://www.vurbmoto.com/theatre/518/daytona-virtual-track-preview/

looks cool man, makes me want to breakout the PC and check it out, is it easy to find a race online?
DoctorJD wrote:
Crash, if I'm not mistaken, that's from "MX Simulator" and not REV.
Okay thanks, I'm out of the loop on PC moto.
the_wood109
4/7/2010 8:46am
Does this mod include a widescreen fix? I might have to give this a shot...
Jake-247
4/9/2010 10:30pm
Does this mod include a widescreen fix? I might have to give this a shot...
It doesn't.
weng2x
4/26/2010 3:16am
in mx vs atv rev....how to unlock physics...?? im gust trying to change physics ...race to pro.....can you help me??
mx836
5/1/2010 2:26am
There is only one physics model for REV and I don't think you have to choose race or pro. It should just work, otherwise you can choose when you are selecting your bike and crap in the menu I believe.
4/5/2012 9:49pm
[embed] [/embed] Put the kids to bed, let the microwave dinner burn; the riders are at the start gate... As the new season of Motocross draws...

Put the kids to bed, let the microwave dinner burn; the riders are at the start gate...

As the new season of Motocross draws near, get ready to dust off your old copy of 'Mx Vs Atv: Unleashed' for PC and go bar to bar with a fresh new update called REV.

At first glance REV is simply an expansion pack for 'Mx Vs Atv: Unleashed' on the PC. Underneath, it is so much more. REV features a new realistic physics engine, improved collision system and great online play. It also contains brand new 2010 factory bikes and kits to keep the game up to date. REV also features a clear new menu setup, greatly improved in game HUD and graphical enhancements. For full details on the contents of the expansion, please read the forums.

REV will be supported by frequent updates including new bikes, kits, tracks and other improvements. Check back here once in a while to keep up with the latest instalments.

So get ready to use realistic physics and rise the ranks and become the top Motocross racer. Use engine breaking, scrubbing and proper weight distribution to edge out the competition. Let the 30 second board fall sideways, REV your engine and prepare to immerse yourself in the most authentic Motocross experience yet.

See you at the start gate!

Download REV here!
hey how do you add rev on to mx vs atv unleashed
2/1/2020 11:02am
Any one have this file still? I need it!!!!! Calling JOHN.VD.LEST!!!!
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
2/1/2020 11:34am
Any one have this file still? I need it!!!!! Calling JOHN.VD.LEST!!!!
Your best chance is to click on his profile and send him a message. He hasn't posted on here since he started this thread.
2/1/2020 12:06pm
Here ya go. I don`t remember the exact steps to install it, but I think it worked better for people when they did a fresh install of MXU first. I also have SYM physics as well if you need that.
t_baum88
2/6/2020 10:10pm
Yo do the online lobbys still work?
Not for like the last 10 years or so lol
mx 219
Fantasy
1150th
2/7/2020 5:34am
Yo do the online lobbys still work?
t_baum88 wrote:
Not for like the last 10 years or so lol
I believe you are right. I think I stopped playing around fall of 2010, possibly SPring 2011. I loved that game, the REV add on was awesome. I won the last MX championship series they had, though there was only like 10 or so of us racing in the championship.I was pretty dang good at Red Bud, Millville, and Unadilla

Post a reply to: REV (Addon for MX vs ATV Unleashed on PC)

The Latest