Motocross Madness 2: The Resurrection

Whymee
Edited Date/Time 5/16/2018 5:38am
Cats & Kittens...

I am going to try to organize the rebirth of Motocross madness II.

Right now the numbers are small. But I hope to grow in the upcoming weeks.

More details to follow.

Right now I am using email to set up times to race & tracks to ride, so we all have them. Will be using Voobly.

Hit me up with your email addy & I will include you. I hope to have a place to DL tracks & a forum soon. Right now email is the best way to communicate.

AMA_Whymee
Stan
whymee415atgmaildotcom
|
jhansen510
Fantasy
3600th
11/28/2012 8:56pm
how does a guy go about downloading this game? I am in!
Riesenberg448
Fantasy
2005th
11/29/2012 10:51am
Should put a quick video talking about it together and upload it to the VMG (Vurbmoto Gamers) Channel to let more people know.
motox411
12/16/2012 7:42am
jhansen510 wrote:
how does a guy go about downloading this game? I am in!
do a search for it on ebay....usually can find it for under 20 bucks

The Shop

motonut
3/6/2013 9:18am
I wish I could get this working on my win7 x64 pc. This is my favorite game.
exackery
4/1/2013 6:41pm
motonut wrote:
If you start something up let me know >>> I'm in!
haydugjr
4/16/2013 1:21pm
motonut wrote:
What error are you getting? I managed to get it working perfectly on my 64-bit Windows 7 a few months ago. I can try to help anyone here who can't get it to work.

Some random tips: I do know that it needs to be installed while in compatibility mode to a folder in your "My Documents". This is because of the new way Windows handles AppData since Vista. You will also need d3drm.dll. You can download that from the Internet (risky) or get it from an old computer that had XP. In order to be able to use mine without setting the options to "Software Rasterization," I had to use Startup Manager and set my PC to boot with 2 or 3 gigs of RAM, which is all that the old 32-bit OSes supported.
motonut
4/17/2013 3:55am
Thanks for the response. I'll give it another try soon and see what happens. Sounds like those tips should do the trickSmile
suesman
6/5/2013 11:09pm
Great lookin' track brother. Cool Haven't made a track in years, although I am certain it would come back to quickly. I made 43 tracks in total back in the day. Blink

suesman
Whymee
6/8/2013 2:54am
I bought a Logitech Extreme 3D pro stick for the game. Really happy with it.

I really like Lucky13!. Has a nice flow. My only problem other than being slow, is learning the track. I am not as young as I used to be. LOL

Any other tracks out there worth the download? I like riding new tracks, either in RL or MCM.

One note: This is the first time I have missed the nats at High Point in YEARS. Unfortunately work gets in the way sometimes...

Ride on...

AMA_Whymee
TWD_Bed
8/6/2013 3:55am
Yeah im deffinalty down for the resurrection of the game!!!
paul_b
4/2/2014 5:38pm
motonut wrote:
exackery wrote:
Hey man, I remember you, how have you been? we are runnin mcm2 nightly at Gameranger come join in. http://www.gameranger.com/
look me up gameranger account # 2489169 or #2607782

Pig
exackery
4/3/2014 6:11pm
motonut wrote:
exackery wrote:
paul_b wrote:
Hey man, I remember you, how have you been? we are runnin mcm2 nightly at Gameranger come join in. http://www.gameranger.com/ look me up gameranger account #...
Hey man, I remember you, how have you been? we are runnin mcm2 nightly at Gameranger come join in. http://www.gameranger.com/

Pig
Is it really the talking pig? From Texas? Wow man it has been a lotta years since we last spoke. Good to hear from you. I kinda gave up looking for someone to ride MCM2 with but now I'll have to load it back up. No doubt I'm gonna suck ass for a while but what the hell someone has to be last. I'll drop around in a day or two once I get everything loaded up >> I might even take a practice ride or two. The only other person from the old C2C days I see once in a while is the Crab >> but he was caught up in some FPS thing I think.

I'll be around shortly Paul >> thanks for the message.

Exackery
paul_b
4/3/2014 6:24pm
exackery wrote:
paul_b wrote:
Hey man, I remember you, how have you been? we are runnin mcm2 nightly at Gameranger come join in. http://www.gameranger.com/ look me up gameranger account #...

Pig
exackery wrote:
Is it really the talking pig? From Texas? Wow man it has been a lotta years since we last spoke. Good to hear from you. I...
Is it really the talking pig? From Texas? Wow man it has been a lotta years since we last spoke. Good to hear from you. I kinda gave up looking for someone to ride MCM2 with but now I'll have to load it back up. No doubt I'm gonna suck ass for a while but what the hell someone has to be last. I'll drop around in a day or two once I get everything loaded up >> I might even take a practice ride or two. The only other person from the old C2C days I see once in a while is the Crab >> but he was caught up in some FPS thing I think.

I'll be around shortly Paul >> thanks for the message.

Exackery
Whymee
4/9/2014 4:58am
There are a select few of of us racing on Gameranger. Almost every night around 8-12 PM EST. We even have had a full gate at times.

Sure has been great fun again after 10+ years.

Now if we can get everybody to have the same tracks loaded... LOL

AMA_Whymee
Stan
6/25/2016 12:55am
Anyone still playing this. I uses too play this back in the day under a team name FUN4_Vealemoble or just Vealemoble.
Braaaphole
5/15/2018 8:31pm
Bumping this back up. I'm stuck in Wisconsin for 2 weeks for work and got the itch to get this game working. Anyone know where I can download an ISO? I own the disc for the game, but it's been packed away for over 15 years.
jeffro503
5/15/2018 8:55pm
I don't have an ISO , but I believe I have two copies. I think? I really would like to figure out a way to get it to run on my Windows 7 Ultimate. I know there are ways to do it , I just haven't spent the time.
5/16/2018 5:25am
jeffro503 wrote:
I don't have an ISO , but I believe I have two copies. I think? I really would like to figure out a way to get...
I don't have an ISO , but I believe I have two copies. I think? I really would like to figure out a way to get it to run on my Windows 7 Ultimate. I know there are ways to do it , I just haven't spent the time.
http://www.mcm2revival.com/

Maybye this site can be handy, it's run by a Belgian guy i used to race mcm2 with like 14 years ago. I think he has some guides up there on how to install / run it on newer machines.
haydugjr
5/16/2018 5:38am
Braaaphole wrote:
Bumping this back up. I'm stuck in Wisconsin for 2 weeks for work and got the itch to get this game working. Anyone know where I...
Bumping this back up. I'm stuck in Wisconsin for 2 weeks for work and got the itch to get this game working. Anyone know where I can download an ISO? I own the disc for the game, but it's been packed away for over 15 years.

Post a reply to: Motocross Madness 2: The Resurrection

The Latest