MotoDepo now live PS3

CeeTee
Edited Date/Time 1/23/2012 12:24pm
Well it is here in NZ and AUS too i would imagine, just got me the KTM 250SXF and that thing is sweet, so good to look at a real bike now and the handeling is much better, same with power, well it feels like it anyways, have yet to fully test it out.

PS: dont purchase the unlock performance pack as it does not work, i have emailed THQ but i dont have my hopes up to get a response.
|
CeeTee
6/7/2011 4:52pm
Thought i would give you guys some feed back on the KTM 250SXF:

The bike is for sure better than the Blaze or the Takashi (cant remember the name)

Its really light and turns very well, i would like to say that its more powerful but im just not sure, feels really light in the air and more maneuverable.

To be looking at a really bike when scrubbing and doing whips and stuff is really worth it, sticker kits are much nicer on the OEM.
mxjef
6/7/2011 5:26pm
The motodepot was up here in SoCal...now its down again.
RR61114
6/7/2011 8:45pm
mxjef wrote:
The motodepot was up here in SoCal...now its down again.
Yep. It was up. I went to redeem my code it was invalid I went back in and it was down. Pissed.
mxjef
6/8/2011 12:08am
I just went ahead and paid for the Compound, it's only like $8. Didn't feel like waiting for them to get the free code deal working. I think it was well worth it...

The Shop

RR61114
6/8/2011 6:38am
Same here. Got the KTM too and it sucks. Hopefully it will get better as I mod it.
MCfan4life
6/13/2011 3:09am
Got the Stewart Compound but can't get bikes. This shit is getting old...
6/13/2011 8:33am
MCfan4life wrote:
whats your gamer tag again? i have soo many friends on there i cant remember who is who.
6/13/2011 9:16am
CeeTee wrote:
Thought i would give you guys some feed back on the KTM 250SXF: The bike is for sure better than the Blaze or the Takashi (cant...
Thought i would give you guys some feed back on the KTM 250SXF:

The bike is for sure better than the Blaze or the Takashi (cant remember the name)

Its really light and turns very well, i would like to say that its more powerful but im just not sure, feels really light in the air and more maneuverable.

To be looking at a really bike when scrubbing and doing whips and stuff is really worth it, sticker kits are much nicer on the OEM.
Yeah, I bought the YZF and SXF a few day's ago and I agree, they're pretty sweet. It's also a bonus having multiple new graphic / decal options for each new bike to. I wasn't sure about buying them initially but I must say they look way better than I thought they would. The attention to detail is awesome.

There isn't much in it to confirm for sure but like you, my impression is that the YZF and SXF feel faster and certainly handle better than the other regular made-up 250f's that come with the game. No doubt an incentive to encourage everyone to go buy them.
MCfan4life
6/13/2011 5:14pm
MCfan4life wrote:
whats your gamer tag again? i have soo many friends on there i cant remember who is who.
Nelso_19
T-Fish
Fantasy
335th
6/13/2011 5:25pm
MCfan4life wrote:
MCfan4life wrote:
Nelso_19
I used to race you quite a bit in Untamed if I remember right.

There were a few guys on there that I used to have a blast racing against in Untamed, but they never signed in once Reflex came out. Not sure what the deal with that was.
mxjef
6/13/2011 5:27pm
http://www.facebook.com/notes/mx-vs-atv-thq/update-ps3-motoclub-depot-f…

Hey MotoClub Community,

We are proud to share the following information with you that will address questions surrounding the PS3 MotoClub Depot issues, the upcoming Fan Feedback Patch, and the Honda OEM DLC availability.

Q: When will the MotoClub Depot Store for PS3 and Fan Feedback Patch for both consoles be available?

For PlayStation 3 users, the new patch is currently available. Make sure you have an internet connection on your PS3 then simply fire up the game. The game will require that you update. The patch will resolve issues with the MotoClub Depot and provide the changes in the Fan Feedback Patch (see above). For XBOX 360 users, the Fan Feedback patch has been submitted to Microsoft. As soon as the 360 patch is approved we will have more information on when it will be released.

Q: Is the Stewart Compound available for download on the PS3?

Yes, it is available for purchase from the MotoClub Depot. However, some users are still experiencing issues with their MotoClub Pro Access Codes that provide the Stewart Compound and several other items free of charge. We are still hammering away at this issue and hope to have it resolved soon!

Q: When will the PS3 MotoClub Depot have all of the latest DLC content?

We are working closely with Sony to get the latest DLC content for PS3 up on the MotoClub Depot. The new items should be available soon!

Q: I’m outside the US, how come I can’t download Honda bikes?

We are currently working with Honda to expand OEM bike download availability to territories outside the United States. Unfortunately at this time, Honda’s contract is exclusive to the United States.

Thank you for your continued patience!

~ The MXvsATV Team
MCfan4life
6/13/2011 6:37pm
MCfan4life wrote:
Nelso_19
T-Fish wrote:
I used to race you quite a bit in Untamed if I remember right. There were a few guys on there that I used to have...
I used to race you quite a bit in Untamed if I remember right.

There were a few guys on there that I used to have a blast racing against in Untamed, but they never signed in once Reflex came out. Not sure what the deal with that was.
Not me sorry T-Fish. I had untamed on PS2 but didn't race online until I got my PS3 and Reflex 12 months ago Smile

Happy to add you though. My tag is Nelso_19
MCfan4life
6/13/2011 6:49pm
Well I just fired up my PS3 and Alive and, guess what, nothing is different. What a shock!!! I did have an update yesterday which is probably what you speak of, but it didn't change anything. Did it resolve issues with the MotoClub Depot? Nope, it's still the same as it was - no contont available. Did it provide the changes in the Fan Feedback Patch? Fuck knows. This is the first I've heard of a Fan Feedback Patch. What and where is a Fan Feedback Patch? All I know is the gay ass taunts are still in the game...

We are working closely with Sony to get the latest DLC content for PS3 up on the MotoClub Depot. The new items should be available soon!

Soon....lmao. That's real fuckin informative...

We are currently working with Honda to expand OEM bike download availability to territories outside the United States. Unfortunately at this time, Honda’s contract is exclusive to the United States.

Well how about a big FUCK YOU Honda...

This game is turning into a laughing stock. How can a game/company have sooo many fuck-ups?
CeeTee
6/13/2011 7:52pm
MCfan4life wrote:
Well I just fired up my PS3 and Alive and, guess what, nothing is different. What a shock!!! I did have an update yesterday which is...
Well I just fired up my PS3 and Alive and, guess what, nothing is different. What a shock!!! I did have an update yesterday which is probably what you speak of, but it didn't change anything. Did it resolve issues with the MotoClub Depot? Nope, it's still the same as it was - no contont available. Did it provide the changes in the Fan Feedback Patch? Fuck knows. This is the first I've heard of a Fan Feedback Patch. What and where is a Fan Feedback Patch? All I know is the gay ass taunts are still in the game...

This game is turning into a laughing stock. How can a game/company have sooo many fuck-ups?
Nah man, the patch hasnt hit EU or AUS/NZ yet.

That would be why you havent noticed anything, should hit tonight sometime, usually around 10pm NZ, so like around 8PM for you.
RR61114
6/13/2011 10:28pm
I am in So Cal and it's up and running. Bought the Stewart compound and the KTM 250f. Stoked. No Honda yet though.
6/14/2011 2:35am Edited Date/Time 6/14/2011 2:38am
MCfan4life wrote:
Well I just fired up my PS3 and Alive and, guess what, nothing is different. What a shock!!! I did have an update yesterday which is...

No one learns it seems!

Myself and others that bagged the hype and talk have been proven right once again.

As usual THQ/Rainbow have not delivered as promised. In 2011 you can't buy a moto game that comes with Supercross tracks? Supercross is where the moneys at these days and they don't put it in yet another "all-new and re-done" mx vs atv title that is so far ahead of the previous versions.........

The line of offering a game for cheaper and allowing us to "pick and choose" what content we want it complete bullshit. They have gave Reflex a polish, reduced the price and say the SX tracks will be amazing! I will bet that by the time all SX tracks are downloaded plus the KTM oem skin the game will be dearer than last years. Plus we had to wait for months after the game was released to get the main part of the game (SX)

now I am sure I am going to get flamed for saying these things without having bought or played the game, but it's just too funny reading the constant delays and complaints. It seems online is still nowhere near where it should be. But that was going to be fixed and perfect for this game, right?

It all comes down to THQ/Raindbow hyping up a repolished game and making promises not following through. People predict the game isn't that good after seeing videos and trying the game at booths, but get shot down and told the full game is nothing like this and there will be so much on offer. Why the hell not have SX tracks ready for release during the end of SX?

I wish there were other developers consistently making a MX game!!!!
Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
6/14/2011 4:41am
RR61114 wrote:
I am in So Cal and it's up and running. Bought the Stewart compound and the KTM 250f. Stoked. No Honda yet though.
I'm going to hold out for 2 more days and if the code doesn't work then I'm buying the compound. Hopefully the motodepot stays up for 2 days...

I wonder if this was part of their plan? Must be making a few bucks off the impatient guys like us.

Post a reply to: MotoDepo now live PS3

The Latest