[MXGP 2] Edits

4/6/2016 8:28pm Edited Date/Time 5/11/2016 7:11am
Hi guys! I plan on doing some edits so I thought it's a great idea to create a topic to post our videos of onlines races or so Smile

Here's my first edit! Hope you like it.

|
MotoMo165
4/7/2016 6:54am
Make a video of the outdoor test tracks!!!
5/1/2016 7:29pm
Here's a world record in one of the Supercross tracks.

Anyone here has the game for PS4?

The Shop

stangkag
5/9/2016 10:02am
I came to this thread hoping for a little inspiration to go out and spend my $ on yet another game. After watching a couple vids of you guys playing I think Ill just save my $. It doesnt even look fun to me, and the sounds alone are enough to make me wanna mute it all. So far Ive seen about a 50/50 mixed view of weather the game is great or weather it sucks. Ill probably buy this in a couple years when its $7.99
DoctorJD
5/11/2016 7:11am
stangkag wrote:
I came to this thread hoping for a little inspiration to go out and spend my $ on yet another game. After watching a couple vids...
I came to this thread hoping for a little inspiration to go out and spend my $ on yet another game. After watching a couple vids of you guys playing I think Ill just save my $. It doesnt even look fun to me, and the sounds alone are enough to make me wanna mute it all. So far Ive seen about a 50/50 mixed view of weather the game is great or weather it sucks. Ill probably buy this in a couple years when its $7.99
I made this mistake of sinking $50 on this POS. Save your money and wait till it goes on sale. Whoever said it's "great" is trying to justify their $50 investment. MXGP2 is (at best) a lateral move from MXGP1, and it could be argued that it's a huge step back. The audio alone takes so much away from the game, it's sickening. I can't imagine what the developers were thinking. Whoever was in charge of that part of the (game) design process should be fired.

Post a reply to: [MXGP 2] Edits

The Latest