MX vs ATV Supercross

dretta
Edited Date/Time 12/29/2014 5:19pm
I've been playing since yesterday, & levelled my bike up fast~~ Kaw 250 ~~ but unlike Alive there's no way of knowing where you stand as far as unlocking new tracks, or if my level 50 carried over to this game~~~~~ {there's no mention of rider levels}.

In Supercross there's no knowing where you stand as far as unlocking new tracks, there's no point system, & no helpful screen tips that explain the new protocol, nothing.... No manual.

Also the loadable "Rider skills" ~~everybody gets 2 rider assist presets in Alive, like "get up quick" or "clutch master"~~ there's no place to know what if any add~on skills you might have in Supercross, or if they maybe carry over from Alive.

~~~~~~~ Rider assists, like cornering assist, jump assists, are nowhere to be found~~ not that I care so much, but would still like to know. ~~~If anybody knows anything about any of the above, do let me know please. ~~peace ☆*´¨`.★* ´¸.★*´¸.★*´☽☆** ღღ What's my skill level, Supercross? ღღ

~~ Anyone may message me if you know any answers to the "questions" above & like helping others, facebook name Wisher Love. ~~Peace.}
|
imoto34
Fantasy
3179th
12/29/2014 5:19pm
Mx vs Atv Supercross is totally different. It does not take too long to level up to fast bikes and all tracks, just takes some racing. There was a update a few days ago that really helped out with the fell of the bike. Goodluck

Post a reply to: MX vs ATV Supercross

The Latest