Create New Tag

6/3/2011 2:53 AM

Yeah boy!

|

6/3/2011 4:13 AM

Got it now, its not to bad either

|

6/3/2011 7:53 AM

Muthafucka STILL says "the code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid".........WTF!!!!

|

6/3/2011 1:44 PM

My store still isn't available through the game.

|

2019 Husqvarna TX300

6/3/2011 2:39 PM

seems to be available in Europe, Asia, and Australia... North America is still waiting

|

6/3/2011 3:35 PM

I was so stoked when gamestop called me to tell me the redeem code was available.. little did I know the code would only unlock a gay helmet. I want JS7 compound!!!!!

|

6/3/2011 3:38 PM

And you won't be getting it today.

Me either, but I'm fine with it.

|

6/3/2011 10:18 PM

You don't get it through the motoclub depot in the game! redeem your code in the playstation store, that the track will be unlocked in the game.

BTW, the compound is fucking awesome. I have yet to play much of it online though

|

6/4/2011 5:12 AM

tobz wrote:

You don't get it through the motoclub depot in the game! redeem your code in the playstation store, that the track will be unlocked in the game.

BTW, the compound is fucking awesome. I have yet to play much of it online though

Huh, I tried going through the Playstation Store and I still get that "invalid code" message.

|

6/4/2011 10:43 AM

tobz wrote:

DoctorJD wrote:

Huh, I tried going through the Playstation Store and I still get that "invalid code" message.

yep, me too. Got the call from Gamestop to get another code. Went, got the code, came home and entered it. Turns out the code they give you is for a fucking HELMET...........big damn deal, plus the JS Compound code still doesnt work.

Thats the last time I pre-order a game just to get a cool extra........

|

6/4/2011 10:47 AM

tobz wrote:

DoctorJD wrote:

Same here.

|

2019 Husqvarna TX300

6/4/2011 10:50 AM

This game has turned out to be the biggest let down.

|

2019 Husqvarna TX300

6/5/2011 11:29 AM

This makes me want to throw the PS3 out the window and get an XBox..........

|

6/5/2011 2:47 PM

I dont understand why you guys are having such a hard time getting the compound, usually the US is the first to get everything.

|

7/17/2011 11:31 PM

i live in australia and it still says the code is invalid??

happygilmore199

|