GNCC type suspension companies - Recommendation Needed

Bulldog
Looking for names of east coast suspension shops that you would recommend and why. If you would have a POC information also that is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
|
DC323
10/26/2016 9:03pm
Factory Connection. Great customer service, if they don't get it right the first time, they will work with you to get it where it needs to be.
kxfracer108
10/28/2016 2:26pm
GTR suspension. Awesome with ktm woods suspension. He is an A level racer who still rides a few times a week and really knows his stuff. He's located in central ct.

His name is Gilles Trepanier
http://gtrsuspension.srcr.org

StretchASU
11/8/2016 1:07pm
I would go with someone semi-local that you can develop a good rep with. Sometimes it is easier to drive a little and get the service done than deal with shipping if you're ever in a pinch. Shipping times are usually shorter and cheaper too.

Chad Newton at Total Control in Burlington, NC
HDR (Heavy Duty Racing) in Stafford, VA
Full Travel Innovations in Thomasville, NC
MotoVations in Hickory, NC

All 4 shops have done suspension work on bikes that either I or my regular circle of riding buddies/fellow racers have used. All work IMO is comparable. Chad at Total Control did my bike simply because he is 40 minutes from my house and I was able to swing by and shoot the shit with him and go over what I needed in depth.

The Shop

Post a reply to: GNCC type suspension companies - Recommendation Needed

The Latest