wtb 16.5 up ktm 250sxf and 15 up yz250f

Related:
Create New Tag

4/3/2018 7:00 AM

looking for a 16.5 up ktm 250sxf
looking to spend in the 5k range, fewer the hours the better, and looking to stay on the east coast unless shipping is a option


looking for a 15 up yz250f for my son also, looking to stay under 4k on this one

|

4/4/2018 12:41 AM

You may want to open the wallet a little more.

|

4/4/2018 4:09 AM

T-Fish wrote:

You may want to open the wallet a little more.

thanks for the tip, never thought of that before

|

4/4/2018 7:22 AM

There’s a 16.5 and a 17 in Georgia in your price range. I’ve got a 16 husky that a may be willing to part with as well.

|

4/4/2018 8:17 AM

AlexB289 wrote:

There’s a 16.5 and a 17 in Georgia in your price range. I’ve got a 16 husky that a may be willing to part with as well.

yeah he sold the 16.5 already, and he has the 17 still but has 80+ hours on it,,,,,, the 16 husky would have 4cs forks? looking for aer48's

|

4/4/2018 3:02 PM

jonboy688 wrote:

looking for a 16.5 up ktm 250sxf
looking to spend in the 5k range, fewer the hours the better, and looking to stay on the east coast unless shipping is a option


looking for a 15 up yz250f for my son also, looking to stay under 4k on this one

Motorsports nation in plainfield ct, has a clean 16 yz250f for 4800, im sure they'd cut a deal if you bought two bikes

|

4/4/2018 3:08 PM

Yeah I almost picked up that 16.5. But no, i have aer forks on my Husky

|

4/4/2018 4:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/5/2018 4:33 AM

I have a 16.5 factory edition for $6000 but were in Michigan. 517-376-1438 Jerry I also have a 14 yz250f with a new 15 motor that was put in the beginning of last season for sale.

|