tons of boots. Sidi Cross fires 2&3, Gaerne sg 12 and other gear

2/26/2018 7:03pm
hey guys. just listed about 25 new listings of boots and mx pants. i still have alot of unlisted sidi boots that i will add to my ebay store this week. instead of me re uploading pics on here i will provide link to my ebay store. prices will be cheaper if paid straight through paypal. you can text me for faster response. (619) 867-3854

ebay store link - https://www.ebay.com/usr/ie-mx-supply
|
Jterry
2/26/2018 8:00pm
Any size 13 boots?
2/26/2018 8:19pm
Jterry wrote:
Any size 13 boots?
Yes I do actually. I do not have a pic of them at the moment but they are black/white. They are in very good condition but they are missing soles. New soles are $40 on eBay. (Will give discount for soles)
Jterry
2/27/2018 7:52pm
Which Sidi are they? I have the 2 srs in black and white they need soles as well. But are just old and I'd like to replace them. But the only thing I don't like about them is they don't feel wide enough as they hurt my feet when walking in them.
2/27/2018 8:23pm
Jterry wrote:
Which Sidi are they? I have the 2 srs in black and white they need soles as well. But are just old and I'd like to...
Which Sidi are they? I have the 2 srs in black and white they need soles as well. But are just old and I'd like to replace them. But the only thing I don't like about them is they don't feel wide enough as they hurt my feet when walking in them.
I believe they are the crossfire 3. I can confirm tomorrow and snap a few pics for you

Post a reply to: tons of boots. Sidi Cross fires 2&3, Gaerne sg 12 and other gear

The Latest