rm 125 carbon ti or trick parts

Related:
Create New Tag

1/18/2019 9:58 AM

got an 01 rm 125 looking for carbon ti or anything that looks sick or is factory

|

Thanks to- Monster energy, Mika metals, DT-1 filters,Factory connection, works connection, factory effex,acerbis,O'Neal,Scott,Hann wheels,Maugra USA, Engine ice,Slick products,Leatt. Yes me sponsors are real.

1/18/2019 4:08 PM

I have some new ti peg pins, you can pay the shipping ... there new and un used
My email is :nialdarragh176@gmail.com

|

1/18/2019 5:18 PM

Got any pegs for them

|

Thanks to- Monster energy, Mika metals, DT-1 filters,Factory connection, works connection, factory effex,acerbis,O'Neal,Scott,Hann wheels,Maugra USA, Engine ice,Slick products,Leatt. Yes me sponsors are real.

1/18/2019 5:47 PM

brody wrote:

Got any pegs for them

I’ll have a set of Raptor Ti pegs available soon. I’m going to be parting out my ‘04 RM 250 soon. There are some parts that will crossover to the 125, but I honestly don’t know how much will fit your bike.
But there’s a lot of Ti and Carbon on it. cool

I’m not sure if you are aware of the prices of the parts you’re looking for, but Nial’s offer on the peg pins for cost of shipping is a very generous offer.
If you don’t take him up on it, I will... I can use them on my RMZ 450.

I can be reached at Langhammx@sbcglobal.net

|

1/19/2019 5:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/19/2019 5:35 PM

I have a set of pc pegs for the 01.

|

1/19/2019 5:42 PM

ti or steel
whats the price
brodybenotti@gmail.com

|

1/19/2019 6:24 PM

I’ve got a nos mag PC ignition cover, email me if interested colinclaymoto@gmail.com

|